Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eA9QQZ6-LHM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nothing.

Family and friends

Endorphins

hiding poops in public places

The internet.
Fairly Odd Parents had it right the whole time, apparently.

love

find it

I hate you

does that move have a name?

to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentations of their women

Dopamine

A love log of shit fresh out of Andy Sixx's dookie puck.

Watching society evolve. Watching all the stupid shit going on. The whole world is a retarded soap opera and it's the best thing ever.

You just need to learn how to disassociate yourself from it. I'm not saying I'm better than anyone else, I'm just not in the race at all I'm the perv in the closer jerking off while watching you inbred apes fighting it out and it's glorious.

Source would make my life worthy OP.

Nothing.
Ain't life grand?

You're just like me. Let's cum on anime figurines together

currently: medication

Hope that things will get better and working to make those things happen. I think we were born in a pretty shitty time mostly because social media and shit ruined human interaction. Not hating on the internet but I really think it fucked everything up beyond repair, it's got its ups and downs but I think the negatives outweigh the positives

The trees man look at life
youtu.be/eA9QQZ6-LHM

fpbp
life is pretty okay though, in general, pretty sad that it's over and done with in just a couple decades

Just write "being a neet," next time. It'll save you a lot of typing.

Kek

Godamn it beat me to it.

Nothing. Just not selfish enough and too fearful to kill myself.

This has to be one of the most forced memes in recent times.

If people like you would stop entertaining it, it would go away. You have to at least give it to the guy for making hundreds of photoshops of it.

But that would imply it reached somewhat of a "meme" status, and that's not even remotely true, user.

>If people [...] would stop entertaining it, it would go away.
That's not how autism works.

Also, hundreds of photoshops of shitty shit have no merit whatsoever.

For me, it's the international community of intellectuals online and hoping for marriage.

>not being funny

scantily clad cuties in the summer
younow.com/Asauntilitty

>what makes life worth living ?
Alcohol used to: doesn't get me drunk anymore.
Weed used to: doesn't get me high anymore.
Sex used to: last time I had sex I could barely feel anything.

So I really don't know.

Go to the gym, dipshit. Get more vitamin D. Eat better. Stop drinking for 6 months, if you haven't quit outright yet.

>become depressed artist
>sell out
>money is the new reason to live

nothing, my chest hurts

>cuties
eh

seems like you just found that to make a life worth living you actually need God.

Anal.. Lots and lots of anal. Like to the point where you can possibly let a human child through your asshole. At least thats my reason for living

This guy gets it

Considering you're asking this question you're probably on a downer and generally that means not a whole damn lot or nothing.

I'm sorta starting a downer at the moment myself but still Up enough that I'm properly rational.

So when I'm not on a downer I have a number of things: -
* Wife
* Buds
* That feeling you get when you're beat a game you know is hard but it feels easy to you
* Whiskey
* A good story narrative
* The knowledge every moment you're alive you're beating the fucking universe and it can fucking suck it cause I ain't giving the fuck up
* Treacle tarts
* Roast belly pork and crackling *drools*