How's life without her Sup Forumsro?

How's life without her Sup Forumsro?

Pretty good; nice house, nice car, nice amount of money, nice stuff, can flirt, can make any decision on my own.. no sex though.

Pretty sweet, thanks for asking. Looked up her Facebook profile a few days ago. She got fat and is dating a ginger

Empty

Whats the best way of dealing with this shit when you both share the same friends?

I don't want to be around her at all which means not hanging out with my friends, but as I'm in my late 20s meeting new people is getting hard now than im past the uni life stage.

new city

its aight, she was continuously gaining weight anyway

That means finding a new job, finding a new place to live, abandoning my housemate before our lease is up on this flat, leaving the few friends I have and paying £hundreds for the price of it all

But It's actually something I feel like I might have to do

We broke up in 2013, dates for just under 4 years. We travelled together and went to so many great concerts, she's into the EXACT same bands I am, likes to mosh and crowd surf, can drink with me and hold her liquor, goods around, likes my friends. Absolutely perfect in every way, except after the first two years she becomes really insecure and self conscious won't go to parties anymore or take pictures, yells at me when I cook dinner, drinks but throws up immediately to avoid the calories. Anyway, I miss her especially hard during the summertime because that's when all our bands normally tour, I don't see her at shows anymore or parties. She probably grew up and fell out of love with the scene. It's a real bummer because I really did love her and our breakup could have been a one or two day thing, I didn't expect to lose her forever.

sounds like you need closure. It's been 4 years, maybe reach out together with a message as long as you know you might hear that she's happy with someone else and doing well in life.

**together = to her

I hole-hardedly agree, but allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go. Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.

Pretty great, no annoying texts, no clingy shit constantly. I was looking for an excuse to break up with her and the chance presented herself. Now she's going for this cuck that she shit talked constantly while we went out, the second they get together I'll just send him screenshots for the keks

I miss her painfully, but it was for the best.

fucking sucks.
Been 2 and a bit years since we even spoke and I still think about her. Ridiculously jealous of him. Want to literally claw the thought of her out of my brain but cant
feelsbadman.jpg

Fuck you OP for reminding me something that i almost forgot.
Why do you have to mess with me. That bitch was fucking gorgeous and we had so much shit in common. But, she was fucking insane.

lol are you me

Same. my ex (broke up just over 2 weeks ago) was fucking stunning looking, think of a 23 year old Morticia Addams, pale skin, beautiful face, long wild thick dark hair, slim waist with great tits and ass... but she was fucked in the head.

she'd be depressed half the time, worrying about herself to pay any consideration to me or the relationship. She required CONSTANT social validation, would spend her whole time looking at how many "likes" her instagram photos were getting etc rather than spending quality time with me.

She got diagnosed with BPD but she hasn't done shit about it. She needs therapy.

Why the pasta sir?

Not the guy you replied to, but...

If its really that bad, maybe a move IS in order, it might help. I had a bad breakup in my early 20's; she cheated on me and ended up pregnant with his baby, then proceeded to tell all my friends that I was the father and I'd been physically abusive toward her. Because she was pregnant and we hadn't been getting along, they believed her, even my family went along with it. I wasn't the greatest person back then, but to be treated like that, that was entirely overblown. People took sides and I lost a lot of close family and friends, the majority of whom I still don't talk to a little over a decade later.

I ended up moving out of the large town I was in and heading to a much bigger city. It was honestly one of the best calls I've ever made, even though it was terrifying at the time. It took a lot of effort, meeting new people, making new friends, getting settled; I wouldn't have done it differently though, in retrospect. Maybe don't write it off just yet.

Google Oneitis and realize why you are wasting your lives. You don't really miss the girl in an objective sense, you miss the validation that came with having one. All the good emotions that come before are now mixed with bad emotions from the loss. The feeling that you aren't good enough This picture encapsulates that feeling. It's a little like cognitive dissonance.

Get out there and get a new one. You will feel stupid for ever feeling this way. Learn to draw state from within. You are responsible for your own positive emotions. Understand that this is female behavior. Not saying that to make fun or shame anyone but it is. Women are at the mercy of the environment (insecurity, slut-shaming, cravings, mood swings) for drawing emotions, but as a man you don't have to be.

Perfect. Went on a 5 month trip to Europe,fucked plenty of girls, got a bunch of excess money to spoil myself, bought a motorbike and a new car, hair is growing back thicker and no longer thinning

Don't get held up on girls bro's it makes life shit, especially when there is a better one around the corner who deserves you and you deserve her

nude to keep ya spirits up

>hair is growing back thicker and no longer thinning
Explain how you did this please

holy shit u just described my wife, should i be worried?

healthy eating, less stress , vitamins and lots of sleep dude.

Broke up with her like before almost a year I was great until I understood that I'm lonely af and I need love in my life

if you feel like she's treating you like a comfort blanket rather than a lover who she's attracted to, then yeah probably.

Don't be just a crutch. With my ex I knew she had some personal issues and I was happy to be there for her - as long as she also treated me as a boyfriend as well as someone to lean on.

By the end of it the boyfriend part hard gone. She showed little attraction, affection or interest in me or us as a couple. She was too wrapped up in her own head. I'd became a placeholder comfort blanket she used because she was feeling down.

Fuck that. Don't be a crutch. I'm hurting like hell right now but I deserve someone who's actually into me and shows it just as much AS I show her.

thank you for replying dude. i think im good.

aw man, get strong, wtf

I miss her... we were together for 3 years and recently she moved out of our apartment. Can't move out myself for another month so I'm here in this place that was ours for 2 years until a new apartment opens up once renovations are done. I fucking hate being here alone

Five fucking years. Only now I'm beginning to get over it.

I'm 30 now, and it's felt like my life was on standby.
She humiliated me, dragged me through the court system, turned my own damn family against me, irrevocably placed the title of 'Rapist' over my head, destroyed my belongings and killed our unborn child out of pure spite.

But even after all that, after all this time, I still love her. When I rouse from sleep and my mind is still hazy I still grope to my left, so I can pull her close and feel her warm flesh next to mine.

She was my first love, my first real kiss, my first intimate partner and my wife. From 14 to 25, she was the center of my universe, gone forever.

So much better. I'm now married to a girl who's prettier, smarter, kinder and not a fucking whiny bitch or a cheater.

The denial is palpable from my mancave, even. Quit acting like playas when you were the game.

Two weeks away from alcoholic, she was indeed fucked in the head and so was I for staying that long.

Shit is hard, but much easier than it was with her.

Dealing with mind in group therapy, with body in gym and pool and soul will take a time to heal. But it will come.

Bro hugs to you, we are in better place now.

> 14-25

Pooindaloo confirmed.

couldn't be happier that she's gone. Thank the lawd everyday I don't have to wake up next to that nutjob.

Irish.

without who?

without who?

better.

Have any of you come close to suicide?

nigga
man the fuck up you beta fuck
hitting the third floor is great, you get to pick your flowers better than before... unless u keep that bitch ass attitude

Without her?
Well I can't even remember her... or the other ones in the past... My life is straight shit, and all my hopes and dreams are crushed one by one... do you really think I have the toughness to think and suffer over my exes?