ITT: post what you're listening to right now, share opinions

ITT: post what you're listening to right now, share opinions

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1SDa_Jqmuiw&t=8s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fantano was right for once

I guess it's an okay bootleg compilation tape. 10% of the songs are really good, but most are forgettable. But the production is great throughout most of the thing, similar to the self-titled album.

>9
damn nice, melon rarely gives such positive reviews

basically album of my life

I didn't even knew he rapped

this shit is good

So good

what a coincidence, I'm listening to Tronic right now.

Most overrated album of the 2010's, not even slightly influential

Julia Holter - Ekstasis
It's good, Julia Holter is good.

anybody have a mega link for this??

How can you see an albums influence when it hasn't even been a year yet.

It's my first time

>not listening on spotify

i have been, but i want it downloaded when im offline

Not even talking about assessing an album's influence a year after its release, why would you rate a greatness of an album solely by how influential it is? Joanna Newsom isn't really influential, yet there's tons of praise for Ys and HOOM.

Blonde is a very pleasant and comfy nostalgic trip, full of feelings and love, I don't care if it's influential, I just really love this album.

good shit
>rap
youre in for a good treat

Michael Phelps with the swim moves
Michael Jordan with the tennis shoes

I remember (strobelite mix)

>deadmau5

blonde is comfy as fuck

much better than Pulse Demon so far

Update: It's making my stomach, teeth, and head ache. Dope

youtube.com/watch?v=1SDa_Jqmuiw&t=8s

pretty good so far I think the visuals enhance my enjoyment of the music

Working on Frank Zappa's discog for the first time. Probably his worst thus far.

trippy

Wait isn't that a bad thing

I can't get into it. There is just a lot of goofiness on that album that I can't seriously listen to without wanting to switch to a better track. I'll be listening to GOLD, FAKE, HEAT, STAR all good but then stuff like BOYS, CASH, MILK just bring me straight out the mood. I would have loved for more stuff like WASTE to be on the album if they weren't going for any real cohesion.

No, not for me, Like, most people would hate a rollercoaster if it made them feel sick, but that would make me like it more. It would make me want to beat it. Not many rides make me sick.

It's pretty good. Nicely arranged, good vocal performances, great lyricism all things considered.

Only drawbacks in my opinion are that the album drags on quite a bit. It isn't really meant for casual listens, at least not the entire album at once. And I guess there's not a huge amount of diversity in the instrumentation