Does anybody know what this is? I bought it at a garage sale and he kid said it's some kind of Japanese weapon

Does anybody know what this is? I bought it at a garage sale and he kid said it's some kind of Japanese weapon.

some kind of drill bit

looks like a tool mount for spindle of a cnc mill

Is it ancient?

CNC machine milling bit.

Is it ancient?

no

Is it ancient?

it has a QR code on.. go figure

It's a collet and mill

conic tool mount for a cnc machine

How old is it? Like from Chinese days?

Are you fucking retarded ?
>QR code in it
>"is it ancient ?"

It is, samurai used them to do all sorts of crazy ninja shit.

Did they have them in old China?

How long have qr codes been alive? People used codes all the time back in the old days.

It's a cnc collet for a mill. Figure out the model of it, the pull stud and the tool it in it. Sell it as a single unit, but get the value for each, and price it Below the sum of the costs a tad

Retails for $$$ so you can get a pretty penny selling it on eBay, especially if it is a nice brand

shrink fit tool holder for a CNC milling machine

It is not a weapon, nor is it ancient

Well, not old, but it may orginate from either the shenzen maufactorium or the dunseldorf fabricon, or the orange cheese land of the great plains.

If it is either of the last two, you have a powerful artifact, but only if you have the right pull stud and machine spirits to make it sing

those are still used nowadays, sure the hollow version if superior but much more expansive to produce.

ignore all these dumb niggers saying it is a drill bit and collet.
Having studied ninjitsu for 13 years I can assure you it is a weapon. It was susually used with a katana and let me tell you that when you combine the awesome cutting power of a katana with the bludgeoning power of one of those, you are talking some serious shock and awe.

Be careful though, those numbers stamped on the side are museum markings, the kind they use to keep track of their archives. You may have some stolen shit.

hard to judge the scale but likely BT40 Endmill holder maybe 3/8 or 1/2

So many newfags .. This is easy.

seems like one of those devices who stop the truck control devices (hours driving, speed, and so on)

yesterday here in Naples a mechanic got arrested because he built them and installed on request inside the gear lever

lathe centre

Thank you for being honest.

Look up "this old tony" on youtube...

I have seen QR codes inside the egypt pyramids. So i guess they are pretty old though.

Its the center out of them faggot spinner bullshit

It's a drilldo if you're brave enough

It's a shrink fit holder for a cnc milling machine