Tfw 25

>tfw 25
>too old for high school romance
>too old to learn a skill/instrument
>too old to find a social circle

Fuck Sup Forums I ruined my fucking youth in front of a computer screen. All my friends and peers left me behind to live their lives...and I'm still sitting here fapping all day.

Kill me.

Other urls found in this thread:

kissmanga.com/Manga/Saikyou-Densetsu-Kurosawa
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

lol

Join the military pussy

This sounds like the story for night in the woods

>25
>old
kek

This two are bullshit.

25 ain't nothin to learn a new skill.
Now 30, kys dude.

lol wat. Of course you can do everything on that list when you're 25 and over. (besides high school romance) .

Start reading some philosophy

You can date a high school crush
You can learn a new skill any age, just be shit
If you failed this much, it might be hopeless for you

Always wanted to learn the violin. I'm 33 and my first violin is in the mail now and I've got me a copy of Violins for Dummies (the for Dummies books are really great generally).

I don't give a fuck, gonna learn me some music.

Calm the fuck down OP. I didn't get my life together until I was 30.

Then again I'm on Sup Forums at 33 so...yeah you may be fucked

kissmanga.com/Manga/Saikyou-Densetsu-Kurosawa
Read this OP.

Fuck yeah. Good luck to you, user. Playing an instrument, especially really well, is very rewarding.

Drummer here.

I always lived life on easy mode, my parents tolerated my shit and never pushed me to do anything, I just to chores for them and they house me and give me money. I used to have a lot of friends, but they worked hard, got gfs, got life experiences...I stayed on the internet and played games all day.

Now I know I'm at a point of no return, but I'm not sure what to do or if there's anything I can do...Every night I hope to wake up as someone else.

Thanks user! And that's awesome, I've only ever tried drumming for Band Hero lol, but even that..... limb independence is a DAAAAAMN hard skill so respect to you sir!

>he's fake depressed at 25

There's a lot more giving up in store for you, kid.

Or you could be less of a whiny loser.

It's never too late to start you dumb faggot

any recommendations?

jesus you whiney fucking cunt. that is the dumbest shit I've heard this week.
You're just using that as an excuse to continue being lazy and vocalizing it in order to absolve yourself of the blame like ''oh well at least I admitted it'' so you can be lazy still and not feel bad.
Just go and do those things.

Its never to late man, really. the social circle might result from the other stuff

>>too old to learn a skill/instrument
this one is bullshit. van gogh started painting when he was 27 and everyone knows his name now.
just stop being an enormous faggot and do it, OP

I just turned 25 and I feel awesome.

Nothing too great is happening for me right now, my gf of 3 years moved out while I was at work last month, but dammit I've started shaving again and I look like a fresh faced college buck.

maybe youre the type of 25 I see where you actually look 30-35, most of my friends look like theyre almost grandpas because of dad bad and shitty hairlines.

if youre 25 and not working, go fucking get a job bartending. decent money and people are always happy to see you since you give them happy drugs.

if you need friends go to a comic book store or board game shop, find out when their game night is and show up. just ask if a table has room for you and boom instant socialization with people who PROBABLY are introverts like us anyways

high school romance is so long gone dude, time to look for real love that wont fade as soon as the girl puts on a few pounds.

need to find a girl? look around your newly formed social circle or play the numbers game on tinder.

Life always ends up worse for being lazy. Just go out and do stuff... you WILL find something/someone to do.

You're never too old pussy you just don't want to. Join some local rec league sport and meet new people. You can basically learn the piano online. Maybe I'd be easier if you were younger but that doesn't mean you can't.