Lets start a desktop thread

Lets start a desktop thread
>no cheating
I'll start

you guys suck

nigger

isn't that that one chick from that hack n slash game?

it is bayonetta

I'm at work, so no desktop screenie from me just yet

Hopefully my phone's homescreen will suffice

>reddit
you have to go back

cropped out the second 5:4 screen as it got scaled weird and had nothing on it

Nah, I'm fine splitting between Sup Forums and Reddit

that's because you're cancer.

"Cancer" and hating on Reddit. Have you been there before? Is this your first time on Sup Forums?

ironic

fag

>Blender
My man

>protective of using the words cancer and Reddit
>acting like that's not a common thing to do on Sup Forums
newfag detected

How so

Now you're greentexting and you keep dropping buzzwords. I've been here for 11 years and I've seen your kind countless times. You kids always end up being fresh to the site

Tell me honestly. Why do you hate Reddit

nice games

if you don't already know why we hate reddit then you haven't been here for 11 years. take your shitb8 back to plebbit

You can't answer a simple question? Everybody says "Rage comics", but those are contained in their own subreddit. I don't care about what others say. I wanna hear what you have to say. But you avoiding to answer makes me think you've never actually been there. How could you hate something you've never seen for yourself before?

Mein nigga

>macs

i'm not that guy idiot. just another user calling out bullshit where required

Alright, so let's sit around til the other guy finally responds back with more buzzwords and maybe even a reaction image attached

it sounds like you don't like this site (maybe even actively hate on it) yet keep coming back for some reason.

is that background animated ? god damned i miss the starfield screensaver so fuckin much.

I love Sup Forums. What I don't like are the new kids on the block dropping the same generic Sup Forums replies

I'm just grown, is all

I suspect it is a hackintosh

specs OP?

you talking about new kids while talking about how reddit isn't so bad is supposed to make anyone feel better?

there wouldn't be any normal macfags because they don't know how to take a screenshot, nor how to browse to the right path for a file

Just trying to figure out why the guy hates on Reddit, is all. I go for things I care for, not for r/all

source for wallpaper?

unfortunately no, I have difficulties in keeping the image hd when turned into a wallpaper, so instead of doing that I decided to use a small hd image, and use tile to fill the rest of the screen. Even though it`s noticeable, I tought it looked cool

you're too reasonable for this place.

homemade

reddit is filled with normies, like Sup Forums now.

I really only stop by Sup Forums for 2-4 threads

I'm a normie. Big deal

A bit messy, still need to clean up my end of trimester mess.

you're also cancer, hence my point.

14 yo muslim scum

>i have never seen a vagina.jpg

OP here
good job everyone with clean desktops
except for organize your shit.

fuck you I like windows and Mac OS

And what would make you think that?

Beg your pardon?

So by hating on normal people, you admit to being a degenerate shut-in? You're content with that? Your family might not be

you think having a job makes you a normie? you can still be an autist with a job

Having a job eliminates me from being a NEET. It's the lack of fear talking to people and drive to keep living with positive beliefs that make me a normie

Not really too fond of hack n slash games except for dynasty warriors and metal gear rising but I hear a lot of goos shit about Bayonetta

love it

symphony of the night, BRO

sorry forgot pic for specs. unless you're referring to the second pic, that was just a self bump not actual desktop screen from an accessible Mac, I just have that pic cuz I love Mac OS 8 and am desperately trying to find the desktop screen for it. I have Mac OS 9 desktop screen right now.

I mean if you like mgr you would probably like bayonetta. similar combat as it's made by the same people. biggest flaws are a few retarded instadeath QTE's which were removed in 2 and a really cheesy line in chapter 1.

ok just unusual that a "it just werks" macfag cares about CPU usage etc

10.6.8 was the pinnacle of OSX imo

thank ya

post that image pls

great wallpaper, the icons fit really good as well. The task bar is a bit messy for me though

lol it is pretty odd but the only reason I have a Mac is because I work for apple, not really biased on pc or Mac, like both os but I get a huge discount on Mac. still give huge shits about spec controls though.
10.6.8 made everyones life a trillion times easier. still have to work on it sometimes though

0/10
> MC
> windows background

is that windows 2000?
love all the mashups but original of juels and Vincent is best
neatly organized nice jaab
super hexagon is ills to the 9th degree
have you been investing in ethereum? shits getting pricey
>folder labeled STUFF
what is even happening in that
looks moist
ha I get it