Daily reminder that Canada has the smartest leader in human history

youtube.com/watch?v=Eak_ogYMprk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8ELy_MdDw3o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He's so hip and with it.

aw

he's a cool guy

I would kill for Trudeau to come to Australia to fuck my wife. I think that if there is any man that can satisfy her completely, it would be mr. Trudeau

slick dick, slick dick, slick dick, slick dick, whew whew lad

Name 5 accomplishments je has made since he took office. Ready...go!

>something you can learn by reading a wikipedia page for 2 minutes
>smart

>tfw your PM can't recite pi to the 19th decibel
>tfw no face

youtube.com/watch?v=8ELy_MdDw3o

No enemy has won so far

what's funny is he didn't really actually explain much

Muslim ban applies to Trudeau

let in thousands of refugees

let a terrorist who tried to kill pm stephen harper and blow up parliament hill back into canada

already lowered the standards of medical practice in canada, women on radio talking about "I voted liberal, but I didn't vote for this."

remodel the prime minister's office because he hates actually being inside it and doing his job

first prime minister of canada to attend Pride Parade in Toronto

On JewTube, the most upvote comments about Justin are just on his exterior, his appeal to Canadian youth. That's it, nothing on policies other than weed and....

I think just weed and his looks is what got him into office.

Daily reminder that he begged reporters to pitch him that question, and that he repeated a wiki article.
I've trained my dog to tell me when he wants to pee. I find my dog smarter.

Yes he loves faggots.

Honestly yes.

Women just think he's sexy and men are like "dude weed". There was a huge influx of youth voters.

definitely the sexiest prime minister i've ever seen... i want to dance with him in a multicultural gay pride parade while tossing him off

The smartest snowboarding instructor in Quebec.

so, nobody noticed he said decibel instead of decimal. damn, should have used caps

Is he not allowed to misspeak?

This was so embarrassing. He sounds like a high school kid who read a blurb somewhere and is just bullshitting his way through it, while the media seals just clap and bark in approval.

>misspeak
yeah right

He reminds me a bit of the MMA fighter Chael Sonnen. Google him if you don't know who that is.

are you by any chance gay? this would explain many things.

No, just a connoisseur of male beauty.

Daily reminder my 16 year old brother can explain Quantum Computing.

USING COMPLEX ALGORITHMS JUSTIN TRUDEAU EXPLAINS HOW IT'S POSSIBLE TO BE A FEMINIST WHILE ALSO SELLING WEAPONS TO SAUDI ARABIA

>Canadians have a fetish for drug dealers/users

This explains Rob Ford.

it doesn't take much to impress canadians