Scorn

Movie when?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hBlBtP3-x_w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

/thread

Rule 34?

You'd need to resurrect Giger and convince Cronenberg to do horror again to make it work

I'm talking about kino, not some meme net series.

PIZZA THE HUT

There's something wrong with this vagina.

so is this about hell or something?

In a far, far away galaxy.

This game looks fucking insane

youtube.com/watch?v=hBlBtP3-x_w

so is this based off of a comic book or something? I know its a game, but whats the story of this?

Not sure what it's based off of

You. I like you.

I might go ask /x/ about it

So apparently the game is based on the swiss painter H. R Giger

It's not based off of any existing series or anything, it's just a standalone game.

But as other people have said, it visually takes a lot of inspiration from people like Giger, Cronenberg, and Beksinski.

The style of the game is based off of the surrealist artwork of H. R. giger

DO NOT REVERSE IMAGE SEARCH THIS

Holy fuck

Jesus christ you weren't joking lol

id probably throw up playing this shit

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

It's like that alien world is entirely organic

Very gross

pretty interesting, but I wonder if its so gross that no one ends up buying it lol

Eh. The visual aesthetic is cool but it's completely derivative. Any studio with a couple of decent artists could make this. Especially the environments which aren't so much inspired by Giger as they are completely ripping off some of his paintings and sculptures.

I'll wait until I can see something a bit more completed before I get excited but I get the feeling that the finished game is going to coast on the look. I highly doubt that the writing will be anything interesting (there's nothing standout on their site and the group doing it is a small bunch of unknowns). As for gameplay it'll most likely be just another generic FPS with some puzzle elements thrown in.

It's beautiful, like an LSD trip

seeing the OP while tripping sounds like a nightmare

YOU MADE ME LOOK, YOU FRIGGEN MADE ME LOOK. JUST KEEP QUIET ABOUT IT, I would not have looked if you kept quiet. Now it's in my mind.

Cronenberg is not an artist, dumbass

T̶͍͈̮̱̿̎̓̔ͤͩ ̜̗̹ͣͧ̈́͑͐ͫ̚H̗̲̜͇̲̆͆̓͆͂̄͡ ̣̣͔̟̑̆ͅE̩̦͖͉̘̋̍̽̆̿ͤ̾͜ ̧̟̩͖ͣ́͛
̙͎̟̥̖͇ͣ͌̾͆͆̋́F̸͖̬̹̫͉̯̓͂̀ͅ ̓̈́́Ľ͂ͭͨ͊̽ͨ ̰̟̖̤̘͇ͩ͑͟Ê͏̼̰̤ ̼̱̌̐ͧ̍ͭ̐S̼̓̋̽̋̀͝ ͋H̳̗̼̓ ̻̳̫̪͇͢
̮̱̗̗̄͊̽͆̈́O̦ͬ̔͋ͅ ̹͖̺͐͗ͬ̒ͩ͛̀ͅͅF̓̚ ̷̓͐̀ͬ̚
̷̗ͤ͌ͫF͊͏͕̞̩̮̫͇̠ ͉͖͑̊̾Ä͕̌̽ͩ̉͋͝ ͩ̿̏̃͝L͇͇̲ͤ̂ ͏͚͉̼͚Ľ̮̩̠̥̉͘ ̞̯̱͌͝E̖̠̬̳̻̫̿ͤ̌͊ͩͭͭ͝ ̼͖̤̫̳̹̝̔̒ͫ͊͌̂Ṉ̨̤͂͊͆̋ͩ̾̓ ̢̯̟͈͒̊̈́̓̎͆ͯ
͍̤̱̞̱͉̅̏͆ͫ̃A͈͈̞̙̘̮̹ͫ̿͌̉̑ ̔ͫ̌͒͂̔ͤN̓ͭ͂͏͕̠̭͍̪ ͈̳̰̞͈̅̓G̞̰ ̡E̋ͭ̂̀ ̛̺̥̜̰̉ͧ̀͛́̍̎L̻͇͌ͩ͆̏ ̬̥̠̙̳͓ͭ̇ͯ̅ͯͫS̰̠̮͕̎͆͋̉̚

FLESH
L
E
S
H

Delete this

I don't get it

scorn seems more beksinski inspired

I was thinking but same, but there's a lot of Giger in it too. There are elements of Dariusz Zawadzki and Wayne Barlowe. But, the modern stuff more or less is inspired by each other after a fashion.

It's just flesh eating bacteria images
If you've seen that before you'll know what to expect

it's a sequel to videodrome.
long live the new flesh

Enlighten this pleb?

hey, nice max payne reference

That looks pretty cool. The finished product would look amazing - lets hope. I just worry that they are gonna make it into a typical FPS, when really it should be a survival/puzzle/horror.