My friend just sended me this...

My friend just sended me this, fucking niggers torturing little animals like it is some kind of joke but when we make a racist joke they would start protesting.

Stop animal abuse

FUCKING NIGGERS

FUCKING DISGUSTING HUMAN PIECE OF SHIT

And this on international turtles day

Fuck him.

Do your work Sup Forumsros

>human

my mistake
*FUCKING DISGUSTING MONSTER PIECE OF SHIT

i like turtles

>sended

What did you send to the nignog?

subhuman piece of shit needs to be gassed. their entire family needs to be gassed.

The turtle can have a lot more worth than the filthy nigger. It could have brought joy to a child that could have taken care of it with respect and responsibility, learning meaningful values of our society in the process. Meanwhile, the raging ape brought only anger over the people who witnessed his primitive behaviour and showed that he is not even worthy of living another day. They always say that you shouldn't judge a race just by a few people, but I only became racist by following this sentiment and looking at the achievements of black people as a whole, which amount to nothing at all while the members of their group show their animalistic and vile nature every day. I truly despise all of them.

YOU MAKE THIS FUCKING FAGGOT THREAD EVERY DAY.
FUCK YOU NYPA.
FUCK TURTLES, CATS, DOGS, ETC.
FUCK YOU AND YOUR SENSITIVE LITTLE WORLD.
GROW. UP.

Thought turtles had red blood and not green

Who gives a fuck where's the video

Mom of kid who did it and relatives

Might be an other person

What did she think was going to happen?

Black churches deserve to be fire bombed for this. Fucking niggers are such a blight on western society. America is being punished for treating its slaves humanely. The Arabs had the right idea: just castrate the spear chuckers before they grow up and reproduce.

RIP turtle. You'll own black slaves in turtle heaven.

What a subhuman piece of filth.

hey don't be close minded.. I am mixed race and had a few turtles in my lifetime, never had a thought to torture or kill it in all of my existence, even when it peed while I was holding it (none of which got on my hand, just squirted across the floor)
It's people being very desensitized to empathetic feelings towards others and honestly themselves. This person probably thinks that they are a dumb nigger because of their socio-economic status and as a result acts like one... Yes, I know it's shitty that a poor turtle had to suffer and die a very excruciating death as a result but I think you're only looking at the tip of the iceberg.
But I completely understand your point of view and am very disappointed at times to share even half my DNA with people who act like that... One bad dog makes all of them look bad..

>who cares about animals that keep our ecosystem running
>who cares about our pets bred to be compassionate
The only animals justified to kill are farm animals such as cows or chickens,they were created for the sole purpose of consumption. But even they should always reach old age in a open range farm before being killed.

agree, op, any skin colour, any 'human' doing this, any age.
needs a gun,or lethal injection,drowned in a toilet bowl.

animal abusers may they all die roaring, screaming and their entire genetic lineage die out.

methinks you didnt just get this. methinks you LIED.

probably fake.
animal abuse is for whites

Niggers definitely commit 99% more crimes than white people lmao you cuck

Best joke I heard today

And now fuck off nigger

he right tho:
it is white culture that practiced slavery & native american genocide & now for the white male, mass shootings, serial killings & paedophilia are part of just "doing things."

Now you're just baiting for >>>>>>y(YOUs)))
Here's your >you,poorfag.

>sure they they do, cumskin

No. They did not. Because this photo is old as shit.

cant accept the facts? look at what happens in denmark...

>~you

go be funny somewhere else, pigskin

I wish a nigger would get in a microwave. This nigger should suffer.

upvoted

Yeah I never understood why some faggots on here enjoy watching animals and humans suffer horrible deaths. Been for for 10 years and I still sage that garbage.

post more animal abuse pics pls

Your white dna must be dominant.

assholeeeee