Why isn't Ariana Grande dead in her concert bombing

Why isn't Ariana Grande dead in her concert bombing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4fcZNg5Kw1A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because she's fucking gorgeous and no one wants to kill her except jealous cunts?
Even suicide bombers have some respect. Gawd.

because the religion of peace was at the general exit, not the staff one.

How are you still alive then hoe?

because the bombs missed her you fag

Because the splosion happened in the foyer where the average joes were exiting from, not the backrooms where the artists are.

KILLER QUEEN!

The bomber was a fan and waited until she left the stage.

all her makeup protected her from any damage.

Her weave adds +75% defense boost during critical health.

from what I read on wiki, her armor set adds up to being 435 defense.

thats high fucking defense when you think about it. I think a nail bomb can only dish out like 243 dmg. maybe 340 with the right build.

Kek

>suicide bombers
>respect

If she died I'd probably still fuck her lifeless corpse.

gorgeous?
have you seen its forehead compared to the ratio of its features?
its fucking gross looking!
i am a connosoir of the female form and faces, but she is vrek .

yeah if she'd been blown up it, would be a good day for music.
but 22 people, including children?!
isis needs to be eradicated.
death to islam.

Because she does more damage to western civilization alive than dead.

If only

Because the bomb didn't go off anywhere near her.

Muslims dont kill high value targets. They kill regular people. They don't want to elevate some celebs status by targeting directly.

Well that sucks...

bruh

She only fucks niggers so good luck with that.

Fucking slag cunt bitch whore

i guess you never watch sam and cat.

>i am a connosoir of the female form and faces

At least no one with music taste was killed thank god

So you say that your tastes in music are good? Ahahahahahaha.

When will you cunts understand that music is a matter of taste and understanding (of lyrics)... There is no good music... there is only music you like and music you don't

go drink some fucking starbucks pussy

Keep telling yourself that, maybe you'll step out of the closet, faggot!

keep defending faggot music and then calling me the closet faggot pls pls

double shot vanilla bleach espresso you justin bieber loving fucking puuuusssssyyyyy

>this entire exchange

That's it, vent it out, you needed 2 replies for that ahahahahahaha. What a faggot. Could you go back to listening obscure music thinking you're special...
Also, go work on your comebacks, reading a menu doesn't work as a comeback.

It's true watches at $ 0?

nl
tldr all i know is that sjw tulip pussy faggots are the only ones defending this retarded cunt

Because she planned it you dumbass

Sorry to correct you, you only know you like dick and pretend you know shit... Like I told you, go back to your obscure underground music... Radio shit and starbucks just make you sociable... something you'll never be... ahahahahahahahaha

okay confirmed arguing with a fag. thx for proving point.

Ahahahahaha... confirmed? Everything that you confirmed is that you are a retarded person. Tried giving a comeback, failed. Tried telling me to kys, failed. Now you said that I am a fag thinking you did your best, great job, you show'd me lol

i just think you need to shoot a gun or drive a car really fast or something. all this fag shit is getting to ur head bro.

/thread

It would've been too good to be true if she died too. :|

Maybe that's what you need to do, ever wondered that? I don't really get why you're telling me to kys, when the only person here in need to do that is you. Just think about it for a second.

Allahu Ariana!

i'm sorry you're so offended. i just wanted to see if you had any testosterone left in your little sjw pre-med mangina balls.

Hey that made me chuckle

i heard starbucks can actually invert a mans penis. i guess it's true.

That's not true. Music is only partially taste, but if you ask any sane person to eat a pile of shit 99% of the time - i promise you - they won't like it! That means trough this method of significant deduction music can be good or bad.

Security weren't gonna let a smelly paki close enough to her in a million years

I wish they had blown her ass up. That would have been a major red pill for the normalfags plus fapping to dead chicks is hot.

some people have a shit eating fetish. like ya boi

Ariana Grande IS a smelly paki

ISIS doubles as Iraq's final fantasy club. ain't no way they're killing her on purpose

Another 2 autistic comebacks lol. Offended? Nah bro, not even close. Telling you to kill yourself wasn't a defensive comeback, it was the logical thing to do to snap you out of your euphoric fedora faggotry.

Your example did not make any sense but I get your point, but look at it from another perspective. Music has a target audience, every fucking band has a target, and their music is not for everyone. Make a 60yo listen to music like justin bieber or other radio shit and he will hate it. Make a 12 year old listen to rock n' roll or folk or classical music and he will hate it... It's a matter of audience.

>if their music was shit in general, it wouldn't exist. If a music has and audience and you think is shit, then it's a matter of tastes.

>being this edgy and offended... ahahahahahaha you are laughable, finally you thing you found support.

whoooaaaa there skipper i'm not gonna read all thaaaatt

I nominate this for stupidest post of the day

i'm about to cumm ooohhhhhhh oooOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAHHHHHHH

GIVE ME ONE MORE PLLLLLLSSSSSSS IM CUUMMMIIINNGNGNGNNGNGNGNNNFQSFDSGWRH

All is see is [autistic screeching] from you... lol

SPLLLAAAATTTT ooooohhhhh ooohhhhhhh ouuuuuuhhhh yeaaaahhh

>lights cigarette
>points to the door

Now get out lol

>"greeet cumback brueee"
>"yue hav autim"
>"uphoric fedora faggotry"

still trying
>kek

>still trying
Thx for the orgasm

>

I think you mean Arianahu Akbar

>and you said you weren't a fag...
enjoy your anonymous online male induced orgasm

Damn I'm barely saying anything at all and this kid is still over analyzing the shit out of everything I say. What ever will I do Batman? Throw more retarded shit his way for him to cry about? No that'll never work batman!

Edgy AF also ckehedem

Glad you finally understood that pretending to be retarded actually makes you retarded... Nice one fag, kudos to you.

I'm just glad I'm still waisting you're time.

Your*

Joke's on you... I'm on Sup Forums, that means I have time to waste...

nice

Now a serious question for you, but be sincere as fuck... Have you ever tried to listen to her music because you wanted to try and not because society and radio shit is pushing that music to you... Did you try to listen to more than one song?...

I skimmed this whole thread and i still have no idea what anyone is talking about.

Her boyfriend his Mac Miller, one the whitest dudes around. Get real.

I'm a musician. No, can't say I've ever had any interest in listening to Ariana Grande ever in my life.

And did you listened to her forced, or didn't listen at all?

It's because suicide bombers are utterly useless. They kill the commoner when they should be killing the privileged

>Freedom of religion
>should
You funny

I normally don't remember any pop music that I hear. Unless it's weezer blue. And I don't even really like the more popular stuff on that record. Thats a good pop record all the way through right there man

So, in the end, how can you call that music shitty when you didn't listen to it. I'm not going to brag that I am a sound engineer and I heard shit music come out of people who considered themselves artists... but whatever...

I don't listen to radio, television or whatever people do... just because I don't feel like I am in control, either I am in my car, or on the street I have my trusty usb stick or mp3 player with my library... even at home all my music is local...

Then one day a friend told me... oi, did you hear that new Bieber track? I raised my eyebrow and asked him... how everyone hated that kid and his music was shit... and I gave it a chance... yeah it was a house/pop/trap or whatever they call that music and it sounded... ok... not bad, not good, ok... listenable as background noise...

And then I tried some more mainstream artists... and most of them failed hard... like Selena Gomez, like Justin Bieber... like fuckin' Linkin Park who were ok once... but in this "expedition" of mine I found out that only 2 artists had some music with some appealing to me... and those are Taylor Swift and Ariana Grande... and I'll even explain why

Taylor Swift...
>her music is for someone in the early 20's, so if you recently passed through that age it could bring you back. Even found some tracks that perfectly described a situation I was into

Ariana Grande
>she has something in her voice... idk something that kinda' tingle my ear as a sound engineer... something that fills a full freq spectum... also she has some good tracks to fuck on.

Why has there not be a public statement by her since then though? Can anyone confirm she's alive?

She's alive yeah she's been tweeting and shit since

But can you confirm that SHE is tweeting? Is it her tweeting, or is it her PR team?

idk man, something about a guy pumping a hit out of his ass in 20 minutes on fl studio just kinda rubs me the wrong way. singers come a dime a dozen so i guess i'm not expecting anything new. you can make anything sound good in a studio.

No, not really... And I kinda' know that... I managed to gather the experience that after listening to a mastered track I would know what kind of effects they used on the voice, etc... But I managed to listed to some unplugged official tracks from both artists and yeah, they have something... and they are not born overnight like all the new trap music and shit.

For example Taylor started out as a pop country artist and was not ok... and then she became better... but she kinda' gave up on that country flavor of her music...

Ariana started out as a sitcom actor and she was... let's say... not bad at it because her part was bad to begin with... but her voice was something special and that's why she gave up acting... and it's bad she made her way up by featuring the real whores of the shitty music like Nikki Minaj, that wigger wannabe (can't remember her name) and nigger rappers (the worst in modern music...)

Also... looks like you came into your sensed, gave up the autistic faggotry and you really are a man which you can talk to.

I just don't like new music. To me, the worst thing you can do in the human experience is flock like a sheep. youtube.com/watch?v=4fcZNg5Kw1A
i'd pay $160 bucks for a ticket to see this dude though

That's because you are a musician. I would love to master this guy as a sound engineer... It's appealing, it's a challenge and it's SOMETHING!...

Now music, for most of the people is a HUGE team of musicians like you, of sound engineers like me, PR agents, composers, etc... The so called artist is just a toy who fucks up the work of all the teams I mentioned above.

For me an singer that consider itself an artist must at least write it's own fucking songs, and make people like me use LESS effects when recording/live...

New music? I think you said it wrong, even that guy you sent me it's new music... and he's not shit at al, not commercial and he's skills are just wow... I don't even know if the music we're talking about has a name... Or can be labeled in some way.

Because she did it.

like man, i spent 80 bucks for a shitty seat in the back of an arena to see some overrated bitch lipsync. and that shit got bombed. man, sure wish i would've spent 20 bucks at the bar to see the guy who can sing, play the synth, and fucking whack the shit out of some drums all at the same time.

Well Ariana isn't lipsyncing... she's actually live in most of the venues. And yeah I agree, I wouldn't want to be surrounded of retarded teenagers, even if I like some songs I can fucking get in FLAC... instead of listening to that guy ina a pub, a guy that improvises on the spot and you hear that gig for the first time...

That's the downside of commercial music, you hear it on the radio, on tv, on street, on phones ringing... that you get sick of it, also it's fanbase it's shit... every teenager artist, even if it's good/or shit it has a shitty fanbase.