Karl Pilkington tribute thread

Karl Pilkington tribute thread

Hero

I could eat a knob at night

Like. Do you want us to, like, cum... On his picture?

RIP Mr Pilkington.
You'll be missed :/

>the allrght wall of china

what happened to him? I heard he split with Ricky and Stven.

If only I could rewatch all of the podcasts for the first time

The mank orange headed gump

an idiot abroad is so criminally underrated i could honestly watch any episode at any time and be happy

wouldn't hurt

its a shame though... what I'd give to be paid for bein in all these places, and what that moron does of really inspiring experiences. even if it is fun to watch, it still somehow makes me butthurt

him destroying things as anger managemet
>I DONT WANT YER FOOKIN PPI

Fuck this unfunny cunt.

if you dont find him funny, thats on you for having a shit sense of humor

This

Alright

this guy isn't funny. not even in an ironic way. neither is that fucking faggot Ricky Geophysics or whatever his vampire faced name is.

wew lad

to each his own. What I don't like is the pretense he never knows what he's in for and it isn't scripted. It's what fools your type into thinking he is just spontaneously funny when he isn't. And don't get me started on Gervais, the only good thing he did was the office.

What happened to Moby?

yep, he's as funny as Gervais...pathetically not

>Gervais, the only good thing he did was the office.
fuck the office.
he did decent standup before he became a complete cunt.

fucking hell lads lighten up

even that's hit and miss, most I've seen was just cringeworthy, once he was funny

Monkey news is legend
Do your bit. Like the monkeys have

Ignore this post, rolling for a fallout build

Pilkongton has his moments but yes sometimes it seems he's acting a bit too dumb and trying too hard. Still a funny cunt though

That episode where he's in some gook country and the woman is cooking something and she says something that sounds like "dumb fuck" - absolute gold

Gervais lost the plot completely and that movie Brent last year was awful. He needs to stop

Philomena Cunk aka diane morgan is the better "idiot". way better imo. she doens't over-act.

cock tribute?

sadly there are not enough clips and almost no full-length features with her.
youtube.com/watch?v=G5-5cpdAvB8

Thanks for the link :)