ORANGE BOWL THREAD

ITS HAPPENING!!!!

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Anyone else think high school girls are really hot?

no its not dumbass

what a horrible call.

\o/

B1G LEAGUE GAME

for the love of all that is good please noles please

RELEASE THE MEMES

D A R B O H
R
A
G
O
N

OHHHHHHHHHH OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHC N MN

Reported to the cyber police.

holy shit thats hot.

Helmet girl is cute CUTE!

imagine that, an annoying fag like you shitting up another thread. i seriously hope you die.

>that lone black dude in sea of semenholes

nice throw faggot

inb4 meme play

>white people

Guy on left buys dinners for fsu team

That old man doesn't even realize the hate that he's being stared down with.

>Harbaww unironically picked amateur sports over what the head coaching job for the most up and coming team in the NFL

He deserves to lose. Go FSU

he deserves to lose

Lmao hes pissed at the gay chant shit

NOLES NOLES NOLES

>me on the right

>refs ignoring the offsides

>white qbs

Lol Speight cant carry a game.

>harbaugh
>michigan

HAHA WE LOST TIME TO BLAME THE REFS

Can some /r9k/ robot do a beta uprising against FSU please? They really, really deserve it for being total Chads. They are one of the biggest party schools in the nation.

OFFSIDES

Totally was offside

fucking speight

Oh shit he was offside

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..

fucking refballed lol eat shit harbaugh

He's no Stafford

>butthurt timeout
lol

REFS A SHIT

Of course Michigan was refballed

>throws it up because it should be a freeplay due to offsides.
>lol nope.
>SEC refs

college refs never fail to dissapoint

true desu

>le timeout man

REFBALL

Fucking wonderful school, it's a shame that it's so far from Miami though

>harbaugh using his timeouts
KEK HOW BUTTHURT CAN ONE MAN BE

in case you missed the ohio state game, harbuagh is a raging manchild

>the state of Michigan

Get the hell out of my state you fucking snow birds.

That was like cumming early but having to hang around and finish her off. What a fucking disappointing end.

>timeout
mad as fuck

Nice refball, Semencucks.

Neckbeard nigger Cook

kek harbaww is so fucking butthurt right now

Nice, Harbaugh being a tremendous faggot as usual and burning timeouts.

F L O R I D A S T A T E

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAHHHHOHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHOOOOHHHHHHH

LMAO BASED HARBAUGH

Hell of a game guys. gg Seminoles. Wasn't meant to be for us. But man what an ending.

post that long ass michigan copypasta for old times sake.

Lost respect for Harbaugh. What a bitch.

harbawl limps off the field, massive dick still in his ass.

Of fucking course the refs fuck over Michigan

>Jim 'the players just want to play for him' Harbaugh

Le based meme XD kill yourself worldstarhiphop dindu nigger

>trying to pretend you're not pissed off

I'll buy you a beer man if you are ever in tally. Goodnight. see you tomorrow in the threads for the semis.

fellow M fan here...

>Brandon Peters (objectively and statistically the best QB in the 2016 recruiting class, it isn't even debatable)

he has like a 1% chance of getting meaningful minutes this year. it's between speight and o'korn, and honestly the qb position is the biggest question mark for this team. peters should be great in the future though.

>Ty Isaac (best RB in the game who will be 100% healthy, unlike the entirety of last year. he will put up 1200+YDs/10+TDs/5.0YPC)

he played himself out of the RB rotation last year. due to fumbles, not an injury. Smith is likely going to get the most carries. hopefully isaac can get it together though... seems a bit soft tbqh

>Sean McKeon (literally a Jake Butt-clone)

class of 2016 3* ...not going to do anything this year.

>Kareem Walker (one of the fastest and most explosive players in football)

great prospect but true frosh that will get minimal carries. honestly if he gets a lot of touches that's probably bad news.

why didn't you mention rashan gary, the #1 recruit in the country, or Jehu Chesson, who is arguably the top WR?

playoffs are a possibility, but MSU and OSU game are both away this year. honestly OSU is probably going back to the playoffs this year. but who knows, harbaugh made huge strides pretty much every single year when he was coaching college football previously. I'm excited to see the new defense. should be exciting.

in the end if we lose to MSU and OSU again, the season is a failure. I don't care if we win every other game and a bowl game. gotta get a rivalry game this year. 0-4 start for harbaugh would be bad.

inb4 >we

>tfw ywn be one of the dude with those cheerleaders on their shoulders

That's TWICE Michigan was refballed in crucial games in the fourth quarter to cost them the win.

Lol eat a dick tripfag

>the city of wilton speight

I mean, Michigan didn't deserve that one anyway because their offensive line was as ineffectual as goddamn tissue paper, but the referees don't have to fucking help them.

Is Jimbo Fisher a pedo?

They already had an active shooter at their library a couple years back. Campus police should be better prepared now.

>muh refball

Should've played better you literal niggers.

I'll le buy you le beer le good game man

ha ha you fucking tard. i hope you play in traffic tonight and expire.

>NFCCG against the Giants
>Superb Owl against the Ravens
>NFCCG against the Seahawks
>Ohio State
>Florida State

Is there any coach who gets cucked harder in big games than Harbaugh?

>refball

It was basically a 4 and out lol. What makes you think they would've gotten it done with an extra 5 yards?

So Speight thought that was a free play? It's the only thing I can think of to make him throw that awful pass

>michigan totally didn't suck shit on both sides of the ball and meme their way back into the game

yes well done fsu well done
HOWEVER
i claim this win in the name of THE ohio state

buckeyes bitch

see whoops guess you didn't bother watching the IP count you FUCKING NORMIE GET OFF OF MY BOARD AND SITE

>MICHIGAN PROVES THEY REALLY DIDN'T BELONG IN THE TOP 4

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>needing OT

I doubt it, he was panicked the entire drive and was trying to throw the ball well before routes were run.

tOSU would have closed it during regulation if their kicker didn't have an off day.

no one deserved to win that shitshow

Yea he wasn't offsides but whatever

>not putting on a good show and giving them OT

Yeah man our masta he be da best coach in da world man he have us sign dem contracts man but i cant even read so i just sign dat shit man i think i gon be gettin some free jo'dans or some shit fo runnin da ball man but i aint know

Yeah, looking at it again he kinda looks away from the throw like he's scared. He's gotta be really shitty if even Harbaugh can't make him look good.

>michigan is going to be even worse next year
HAHAHAHA

Based obie

>if
>if
>if

Yeah, the difference is that you're iffing a player performance whereas we're iffing a referee competence.