ITT: actors who automatically improve a motion picture by at least 30% the moment they appear on screen

ITT: actors who automatically improve a motion picture by at least 30% the moment they appear on screen.

you start

Bait

i always thought he was robocop

He went to my university to study drama.

But he's in every movie so his effect is canceled.

fuck you for making me reply baiting (underage) cunt

i wish he'd get a big break or his own series tobehonest

shitposting is not an option

talk about the wrong stuff..

just about the entire cast of prison break s1

>mfw he showed up halfway through Pain & Gain

First person I thought of

poor guy

Edward Norton

Shame about his career

Rounders was fucking great

Oh and Matt Damon too

I just rewatched the Illusionist the other guy.

That guy has an amazing presence. I liked how he went from looking real serious when sitting down on the stage to being really emotional (if you are familiar with the film)

>Shame about his career

He was in a best picture film like 2 years ago.

Thanks for reminding me to rewatch Kingdom of Heaven

Yeah playing himself, a washed up former talent everybody hates and nobody can work with. You didn't notice? It was real life commentary.

this

what about the grand Budapest hotel?

came here to post this
he makes everything so enjoyable

Always

Small part in a niche movie

I'm not knocking the movies he's in but that's not exactly a healthy career when the most significant thing he did between Fight Club and Birdman was that fucking gigantic Hulk flop.

only reason i finished watching justified's last season

80%

This tbhq honest famillini

No way dude, fuck you

I'LL SHOW YOU THE LIFE OF THE MIND

>When asked to name names about which actors inspired his primadonna character actor in Birdman, Norton breezily turned it around.

>“People ask me what actors I was referencing, and I always say that I basically looked four feet to my left at Alejandro,” Norton said. “I’m wearing his scarf in the movie; I’m wearing his jacket. Everything I’ve said in the movie, I’ve heard him say or I know he wants to say!”

Dude fuck off. Or at least give me a source. A small search gave me this result, but that's Ed saying it, it doesn't count. Have other actors said that he is a primadonna or something before?

Kill me now.

Benicion in The Usual Suspects, holy shit, that was fucking awesome.

My pick.

Less Than Zero was a pile of shit (though a good novel), but it had two excellent items: the soundtrack by Newman and Downey. Downey is a fucking excellent actor. Made me tear up like a bitch more than once.

I watched Ironman 1 and 2 mostly for him. I don't care for super heroes, but I'd watch that for him.

>also great in Ally McBeal, before he became famous again

fucking this

Underrated post
Underrated actor

He's a great singer too

why doesn't he do more serious roles? He was pretty good in the judge.

Capeshit money has consumed him

Maybe it's not as fun. He strikes me as a fun-loving guy above all. Maybe he just wants to have fun.

jfc

terrible lead in Boredwank Empire

Not a motion picture

DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY JEWS I SACRIFICED?

I want to know why she cheated. Not judging, just curious.

she's a whore
NOT judging :^)

Shes a lesbian

I just want to know of that dude had an enormous cock and she couldn't resist, or if his personality won over her, or what. Was she going to leave Rob for him? Was he going to marry her? I suppose not.

Is it that weird to be curious about such things?

>reeee

Bill Murray, unfortunately for ghostbusters 2016 any percent improvement over 0 is still 0.

don't you wish you were some kind of small ant minding your own business than being stepped on by Kristen Stewart. Last thing you saw is her sole, destroying you while unaware of your existence. :3

>ramirez

Good choice.

move , patrician one coming

>only 30%

>at least 30%

This

My mistake

Bane?

Robert Redford is god tier

Freeman is a meme actor for his voice. He's so static in everything. His most dynamic role was mandela, and it's probably not too hard for a NIGGER to go back to his ROOTS.

Forgive me Morgan, I have sinned.

He looks like Classic Paul Dano