How do you prevent terrorist attacks?

How do you prevent terrorist attacks?

Stack b.
They always rush b.

Give up all your freedoms.

Best kek

It's quite simple, you kill the bat man.

Eradicate muslims.

Blow up your own country before the terrorists get a chance to

No muslims. Poland strong.

Raise their standard of living.

It's the only thing that has ever worked in all of human history.

After WW2 there were shittons of fascist terrorist groups in Europe.

But we rebuilt Europe and suddenly no one really wanted to "die for the Fatherland" any more.

terrorize the terrorists

Genocide works wonders too.

Get rid of muslims

just hold a terrorcon and blow up the whole thing. porblem sovled

Stop bombing their countries.

how to separate them from the others and how terrorize them?

Nuke the whole of the middle east and Africa, kill all the mudslime around the world then kill the jews and gas the niggers.

we could do it but everyone needs to lend me their energy

okay okay. so we get a bunch of white bedsheets right? and we cut a couple holes in them......shit i forgot where i was going with this

ban islam

This, a truely safe world is one where every person is permenataly monitored by AI that stops/kills them before they can act.

smart

build a wall amercano fagg

you don't

quit dropping bombs on their homes in the middle east, quit killing their children and relatives with drone strikes, and they won't be motivated to come blow themselves up on our countries.

it's called blowback. anyone who doesn't understand this by now needs their head examined.

A) Close borders and try to get rid of existing infestation.
B) Close Border and start using heavy amounts of Zyklon B to clear out the roaches
C) Burn it with fire
D)Turn to submission

nuke the middle east
making into a new gulf

Be the terrorist himself ;)

Trips of truth

>nuke the entire middle east
okay got it
best solution
make sure trump get to know

hindsight is 20/20 moron. there is no changing how they react now.

> [Beware of the Triggered Nigger above]

Get thread?

Glass the middle east and purge Muslims from your countries.

Kek

You're creating a false moral equivalence. We're bombing them to try to stop them from being able to take control of a land mass in turmoil, and keep them from destroying dozens of cultures. they're bombing us because they want us either dead, or muslim.

A sad truth

Well for starters we could stop selling them arms. If we want to tackle the issue at its roots we are going to have to dismantle capitalism

>Create a strong middle class.
>Strict immigration rules - if you want the benefits of living in a nation, you must respect its traditions and way of life.
>If assimilation has not occurred within a set time, deport.
>Invest in arts that reflect the nation's culture, but also entertainment.

By preventing terrorists.

Keep voting for Trump. Eventually the terrorists will realize we are so stupid and impotent we represent no threat worth attacking

thanks obama

Hey! Rescue existence naked! :D

fix gang mentality us vs them

killing innocent people is morally equivalent regardless of whether those people live in the middle east or the uk. blowing up innocent kids with a pipe bomb is morally equivalent to blowing up innocent kids with a hellfire missile from a reaper drone. the result is exactly the same, the loss of innocent life.

i'm not creating a false moral equivalence, i'm illustrating an undeniable and logical FACT.

if your cognitive dissonance does not allow you to accept this, it is a sign of your own brainwashing / indoctrination. you can thank your government for that.

Alternatively, build a wall around that country, and bomb until it's all sand, then bomb until that sand fuses to glass. Dig path for a water source, create artificial lake, and make it a tourist destination.

>people like swimming in radiated water
uwotm8?

>irradiated

Use English much?

You're also completely ignoring intent

suck dicks much?

All bombs irradiate? I meant drop a hole bunch of H-bombs actually.

you dont. congregate in tightly knitted communities, stop going to stadiums and malls. stay small, stay close. protect your loved ones. besides that the governments are orchestrating these attacks - "the world ain't nothin' but a gimmick." - Jimi Hendrix

All I'm saying is that if you're going to use English, use it properly.

well why didn't you say that? fucking asshole

all i'm saying is if you're going to suck a dick, do it properly

Kill all humanity so there are no more homosapiens left on earth

Execute the family and extended family of the perpetrators. Once you shank an entire family with a sharpened pork chop they might start thinking twice.

dead

As we all should.

i'd suck a dick but i'm not gay

You can't tbh.
You CAN reduce them.
>stop getting involved in Middle East, at least directly
>more religious freedom and less racism in your country = integration into society
there you go

Let it happen op, evil is inherently self-destructive and when they do take over, the victory is short lived. Case in point, the Holocaust.

Slaughter all sandniggers, it's the only way

do not give them credit
stop giving them power through fear in what is reported
get rid of dumb asses like Infowars and MSNBC that give them more credit and feed the fear
get rid of the idiots in power in Britain in North America
kill those in charge instead of using terrorism as a political tool and way to make money

bam done

Not my fault you didn't know H-bombs are tactically efficient.

if you disagree with me you are a brainwashed zombie.

says the brainwashed zombie.

being this naive.

actually it's totally your fault since you didn't bring it up. learn engrish gooder, faget

Unrelated, but love that there's a Greggs in that picture. Silly northern cunts.

Segragate Muslims put the undercurfew. Block the roads of the areas with fencing and only have one enterence/exit point. Control there movement entirely for instance killing people by running them down. If the car was from "Islamic area A" then remove all cars from "Islamc area A".

Get a fookin' pasty down thee.

>integration
of the detonators in the nailbombs.
Integration will just make it harder to detect the well speaking terrorists within the multicultural society.

no, he is right, you are wrong

cuckold logic

Go to the dentist. Your teeth are terrible

Not until you capitalize your sentences, Jerome.

Silly Yank cunt.

joining islam.

Easiest and the most logical choice is to do what you would do to a bowl of fruit.
You see one grape or whatever and that grape is rotten, with some fungi on it and shit. One you would never eat. If you're not desperate for food and care for your wellbeing, you toss the whole bowl away.

Now, as seeing we don't really need the immigrants, you might as well just toss the whole bunch back to where they came from, just because some of them are rotten.
It might not fit well with the liberal thinking but we can never ever stop these things from happening, unless if the risk factor is reduced to zero and this is the only way to do it.
We can toss our freedoms, our privacy and prigileges down the drain but the evil will always find a way. It's just damn hard for them to do if they're on the other side of the planet.

TL;DR; answer to this and all questions really: logistics

make me, bitch. i'll slap yer mum

set up a fake isis recruitment program, shoot every fucker that applys

terrorcon man i'm telling you guys it's gonna be bigger than fucking EVO

It's times like these I wish Hitler had won, we wouldn't have the sand niggers causing this kind of shit then, he'd wipe the fucking lot out - job done

nuke mecca

their god is dead, blown to dustd. his power has geen proven useless.

Kek, I've always hated you Europoors. It's the way you spell things, you understand? Things like,"mum", automatically make your entire lineage a "culturally enriched" mass of cock munching, loons.
Stopgetsomehelp.gif

lul stupid american. i am american. you're on candid camera

you don't

Kill all muslims

not fuck with a foreign group.
like canada has a simialr % of muslimss as europebut no terror attacks.
2 were done by white junkies and the other was an autistic moque shooter but our refugees behave for the most part

And you're set to star in a WorldStar Hiphop video.

Chechniked!

you mean whites

Simple: when we stop bombing them, they will stop bombing us.

But since America's major industry is the manufacture of weapons, they have a vested interest in keeping the world stirred up.

There will never be peace so long as there is an America.

become the terrorist - eventually cancel out each other effects.

shh that shit doesn't drop til thursday night when all the hoes get off.

You seen psycho pass?

An hero

>How do you prevent terrorist attacks?

dismantling NSA, CIA, FBI, and most of all, Mossad.

by calling terrorists freedom fighters

Just fucking glass the middle east, those stupid fucking sand niggers don't do shit