Percentage of geographical name changes in Turkey from 1916 onwards. Discuss

Percentage of geographical name changes in Turkey from 1916 onwards. Discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8GTiua8tSPg
youtube.com/watch?list=PLKbBIMSBzJYUZ4Y7BHeG1N629NbZDZU3Y&v=FfCUY3m5E1A
youtube.com/watch?v=1xjy4bB-iPM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I didn't understand.

Turks are organized in tribal branches.
For example I now 'Kurds' of the Turkish Cepni, they are regular Turks.

this has nothing to do with the subject

It answers a question consequential to the map.

names change all the time

the only real answer is Turks committed genogid e on Amrenians and are oppressing Kurds right now, so they changed all the names in their areas.

You mean, the last names of eastern Turkish are full of "Hakkari" or "Artvin" or "Batman"?

Ideological colonization

Typical

Even Some cities in India retain obvious Islamic names. (Allahabad for example)

Even some countries have colonial names ("Phillip"-ines, "Indo"-"nesia", Papua "New Guinea"

No.
You start off factual, keep it straight.
Turks traditonally are organized like pic related.

You have no right to alienate Kurds that build a block of the Turkish stem population from the rest of the public.

hmmmm yes
very interesting
it's as if they're trying to hide something.........

By the way we are all ''of'' a tribe, a people of aristocrats. Why would a Kurd want to throw that away for plebs on 4chins?

The Turks killed all the Armenians.
Turks and Kurds renamed the Armenian places.

Why do people make this such a big deal? We wanted to put something like a cultural barrier with middle east so who cares if we eradicate some arabic and kurdish culture from anatolia?
We have greek names in the west but we kept them unaltered because we didn't see greeks as a bigger internal threat

Hide for what?
When the republic was founded Turkey had a population of 13 million, all in some way embedded into this tribal structure 75% were of old Turkmen stock.

The East wasn't as heavily Kurdish populated and the Armenians were exiled for treason.

you will have to eradicate the entire turkish culture if you want to eradicate the arabic culture in anatolia

Turks are the core of all culture.

It only shows that Ottoman leadership didn't rename them ethnographically correct for hundreds of years. Under Atatürk the actual Turkish nature was displayed in admistration.

He is probably a typical nationalist almancı.Dont mind him for his words. Avi türk kültürü öyle kompleks ve estetik vi kültür değildiki hiç bir zaman.Olm kişisel tatminini bulunduğun etnik köken üzerinden sağlamaya çalışmak yerine bireysrl başarın üzerinden sağlamaya çalışsan olmaz mı? Yurtdışında doğup büyüyüp kimlik sorunları yaşayıp milliyetci duygularla bunu aşmaya çalışman anlaşılabilir eğer troll değilsen,ama ara eleman olmakla yetinen,üstünü hedeflemeyen bir sürü vasifsiz türk genci var amk bu saçma sapan bakış açısı ve gelişmemiş kültürel seviye yüzünden.

He is greek

*cringes*

East Turkey is full off Georgians and Armenians, back in time when their lands were captured the Turks forced them to change their name

It's not full. Do you thin Turkey is hiding Armenians under the rug? Lmao...

youtube.com/watch?v=8GTiua8tSPg

Do you know Turkish Almancı?

Yauv, bi sikimi rahat biraksana. Yeter. Bana gyavurlarin ne sandiklari, zaten Türkler icin yaziyorum.

Acikcasi komedisiniz, her dedigim sey dogru.
Simdi de Türkce bildigimi mi soruyor. Sen kendin Türkceyi, ve Türklügü kanit olarak kullaniyorsun.

Where do you hide the Georgians and Armenians Barbarian Turk

Almancıların beyniplanck sabiti kadardır.

Yarrak haha

youtube.com/watch?list=PLKbBIMSBzJYUZ4Y7BHeG1N629NbZDZU3Y&v=FfCUY3m5E1A

Ok looks like your Turkish isnt that good so i will continue to write in English.I am not trying to test your türkness by looking your Turkish level.I asked that because i wanted to learn did you understand what i said.I am trying to say you shouldnt use your etnicity as a mental pleasure source.Because it will provide free pleasure,reward to you and make you a lazy person.If you want to gain mental pleasure,you should gain that shit by your personal successes for the sake of evolution of civilization.And no body gives any fuck about historicsl culture.If you want to make your culture a dominant culture on global level,you need to create a really developed,massive entertainment industry.And before we never had any kinda dominant culture tho.

youtube.com/watch?v=1xjy4bB-iPM