Sex with Famous People Thread

Sex with Famous People Thread

I had Sex with the sweet Kaitlyn Dever.

pics or fuck off

I used to goto school with Neta Lee Hershlag (syosset ny) and came close to throwing a bone in her one night when she was fucked up on booze and pills. didnt happen, closest i got sorry b

Pics? sorry dude but I was busy fucking her

What's the story then? How was she?

i hear lassie is a real bitch in heat

I met her on a party of a common friend. She was slightly drunk. was a nice fuck, we did it 4times. Shes miserable at sucking cock but at least i cum in her mouth.

Kek ya ok

i woulda been more worried at that age if she deep throated you like a sword swallower.. time to wrap the shit up at that point.

Cute chick. How was her body?

literally who

Not me, but my brother had sex with Milo Yiannopoulos after meeting him at a bar about 6 months ago.

Average Body, nice tiny tits.
Kaitlyn Dever. Shes in the Show Last Man Standing

what was the experience like? That dude is nuts

Are you retarded?

This is Sup Forums...most of us haven't even kissed a girl never mind fucked anyone famous.

Dead thread is dead.

I canĀ“t remember to have had sex with a neck beard.

At least try to come up with a decent greentext before posting that kind of shit

everytime i'm on Sup Forums there's a thread like this
>me at 18
>was in a relationship w Rooney for 8 months
>work now as a personal trainer
>worked with kate
>had a ons with her
>had sex with Zoey Deutch and Jessica Szohr too

I fucked Kelli Pickler back when she worked at the Sonic drive thru. She was poor af sweet girl, and a freak.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt because she's fucking gorgeous. Hope she had a nice thick bush

He said Milo was buying him drinks and food all night, said it was awesome.

We were literally talking about Milo the day before, about how he was considering buying Sup Forums. Then the next morning he sent me a text that said, "dude, i just woke up next to milo"

im sure you did

It's true watches at $ 0?

Lol no it was slick. We where at Lake Tillery partying and got drunk and ride jet skis. We pulled off to this island because she had to piss, i went to check on her and we kissed. I really want expecting to fuck her or think she would be famous one day.

No sex but proper snogging feeling up with the following. Not in order just spooling.

Martine mccutcheon - oasis at knebworth. Although she did go off with mick hucknall after our makeout.
Kylie minogue - oasis at knebworth. She spilled her drink on me as I was talking with the Prodigy and we started talking. Got a snog as a goodbye/sorry
Lots of Red bull promo girls at the first phoenix festival in Staffordshire / Reading festival and Fleah in Finsbury park - some of them are now famous, but will keep that separate.
Good times!

Shit that never happend thread*

Is Rooney as insane as she looks? Because she looks bat shit fucking crazy.

Also, any weird links either have?

Lol no it was slick. We where at Lake Tillery partying and got drunk and rode jet skis. We pulled off to this island because she had to piss, i went to check on her and we kissed. I really wasnt expecting to fuck her or think she would be famous one day.

Had sex with Olivia Cooke. Sex was average but shes fucking gorgeous and very down to earth.

Kinks*

She had a landing strip

She was 18 yo. I was her second guy. she was very inexperienced.

I almost fucked Ric Flairs daughter back in the day!

Nice. Did she cum as well?

>the crippled girl from Bates Hotel
Story or it didn't happen.

Jillian Rose Reed. No Sex just kissing.

>Kaitlyn Dever
who?

Either she is a screamer or she had orgasms.

Me had threesome sex with Zoe Quinn before the gooberg8 stuff. To date the only threesome i've had

Must've felt great busting in her mouth

Ha weird, my friend hooked up with her at a house party last year.

He said she wouldn't give a bj but fucked on a couch, he snuck some tits pics too

Pics or gtfo

lol is your brother black ?

My friend told me that she's a little slut and easy to fuck. And yeah it's seems to be true.

More stories of her

I fucked the girl in this in college. Turns out she's Gene Cernan's granddaugher.

Woo!

Lia gave my cousin a handjob at a Dennys a couple months ago. She came in drunk with a friend and he bought her a grand slam.

Does this count?

Literally who lmao

I'm his tight end...

no way

Reading OP it seems Liana may have competition for easiest chick in hwood now

Give us the pics!!