>wasting our time calling time outs

>Le can only win in the NFL man

>le can't win shit with Luck and Sherman man

HARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARBAUGH

It's no wonder when they have to play the other team and the officials

Just got done jerkin it to harblawl losing

Guy is the biggest tool in sports

>mishitgan

>my face when people actually think the team with the best defense and a top 10 offense in the country will miss the playoffs next season

>Brandon Peters (objectively and statistically the best QB in the 2016 recruiting class, it isn't even debatable)
>Ty Isaac (best RB in the game who will be 100% healthy, unlike the entirety of last year. he will put up 1200+YDs/10+TDs/5.0YPC)
>Jake Butt (a top 3 TE already going into this season, 1000+YDs/7+TDs)
>Sean McKeon (literally a Jake Butt-clone)
>Amara Darboh (top 10 WR, 900+YDs/5+TDs)
>Jabril Peppers (a black guy trapped in a black's body, one of the smartest players in football, elite measurables, incredible upside)
>Kareem Walker (one of the fastest and most explosive players in football)
>Joe Beneducci (best blocking FB in country)

>Best pass rush in the B1G
>Best LB corp in the B1G
>Best secondary in the country
>Top 5 D-Line

Barring major injuries to key players, there is literally no way the Wolverines are missing the playoffs this season

The Michigan B1G championship drought ends in 2016-2017

You can't prove me wrong

Cap it

>0 wins outside the state of Michigan this year except @ Rutgers
>lost every close game in literal "hand the game to the other team" fashion
>unbelievably terrible offense

>le butthurt call all timeouts man

David Shaw is a better coach. It's that simple. He's been to more total bowl games, more major bowl games, has more total bowl wins, has more major bowl wins, and has a higher career winning percentage (in a conference with more parity).

He makes more in Michigan and has more influence.

he shoulda stayed in the nfl, atleast he almost won the Owl.

this. he managed to shut down Marcus Mariota while Harbaugh was getting a train ran on him by Darron fucking Thomas

>what is the NFL draft

Losing jourdan lewis, jabrill, jake butt

>le angry screaming asshole coach that can't motivate for shit man
These types of coaches never make it to the finish line. Bo Pelini was the same way at Nebraska. Scream at the kids and beat them up and you'll get 8-10 wins but you'll lose every bowl game and never make the dance because your players secretly hate you.

HARBCHOKE

>what is Saban

He took over a 12-1 program and Harbaugh took over a dumpster fire. I swear football fans are fucking retarded...

Saban's got the record to back it up.

Fuck off nigger. Harbaugh's recruiting classes filtered out and Shaw still kept Stanford a winning program with a legit shot to go to a major bowl every year. And guys like McCaffrey never played for Harbaugh.

Harbaugh built the program from nothing. Shaw just kept the gravy train going. Stop being a delusional faggot.

You just described the coaching style of Nick Saban, one of the most successful coaches of the modern era.

>always next season!

Everyone was convinced it would collapse after Harbaugh left and it fucking didn't and still hasn't. His recruits haven't been there for multiple seasons and Luck only played under Shaw for Shaw's first year.

And Stanford doesn't recruit like other power conference schools. If you don't have the grades and merits to get into Stanford academically, you don't play football there. They just won't fucking recruit you.

Every single recruit there is a Shaw recruit and the majority of the squad has been Shaw recruits since the 2013 seasons.

I'm not saying Shaw is a bad coach. I'm saying that it's a lot easier to recruit well and win games when you have a solid foundation underneath you when you start. You're comparing Shaw's record at Stanford to Harbaugh's, and I'm pointing out that there are extenuating circumstances and you're a fucking idiot.

And you're ignoring that it's fundamentally harder for Stanford to recruit and that 6 fucking years later, the team is entirely Shaw's and has been for a few seasons. Harbaugh isn't doing the damn recruiting and never did after he left. Shaw had to make a name for himself, almost everyone thought he'd fail and the team would revert to somewhere between terrible and mediocre, but they didn't. That's Shaw's accomplishment, not Harbaugh's. Turning a program around and being good for a few years, then leaving doesn't at all ensure that the program will be good in the years after you leave. We see evidence of that all over college football.

Shaw's best year came after all the Harbaugh recruits were gone and was still as good as Harbaugh's best year.

That's nice. I never said he was a bad coach. You're the one being a gigantic faggot and piling on the >le harbaw is shit maymays. All I'm saying is that saying Shaw is a better coach because of his marginally better record is retarded because they've been in different situations. So please, go kill yourself now.

Jesus, let me spell it out:
DAVID SHAW IS A SOLID COACH AND SO IS JIM HARBAUGH. SAYING SHAW IS BETTER BECAUSE HIS RECORD AT STANFORD IS BETTER THAN HARBAUGH'S IS STUPID BECAUSE THEY WERE IN DIFFERENT SITUATIONS. NOT EVERYTHING HAS TO BE ONE EXTREME OR THE OTHER YOU 14 YEAR OLD AUTISTIC FUCKS.

The tOSU loss broke him and the team. They stood no chance.

Quick reminder I told you all the b1g was over rated shit

Players are pussies nowadays and they never learned to suck it up

No it didn't lol. They just have an underwhelming Oline, mediocre receivers, and a streaky QB. I know we don't do perspective in sports but really think about how god awful most of the players on this team were in 2014. 10-3, 11-2 etc. is probably the ceiling with the talent inherited from Hoke.

Harbaugh isn't shit at all. He also has very, very little to do with Stanford's CURRENT success.

Next time, try not making shit up and claiming someone said it. Makes you look like a real disingenuous fucking dipshit.

You could say he became broken after that match.

Harbaugh is a terrible meme coach and will always lose when it matters most. Chip Kelly was a better college and pro coach than Harbaugh.

Harbaugh took Colin Kapernick to a Super Bowl. Kelly can't even make the playoffs.

Kelly went to a BCS national championship.

Do you not remember that defense, or Frank Gore? Dumb cunt.

>Urban Meyer in year 2 at OSU: Got ass raped by MSU, got assraped again by Clemson in Orange Bowl
>Saban in year 2 at Alabama: Got ass raped by Florida, got ass raped by Utah in the sugar bowl (keep in mind Utah was still a g5 team at the time
>Dabo Swinney in year 2 at Clemson: lost 5 games, won Music City Bowl
>Jimbo Fisher in year 2 at FSU: went 9-4(losses to Virginia and Wake Forest)
>Harbaugh in year two: 10-3 with all three losses by a combined 5 points

>Harbaugh is shit tho and will never win anything

>ass raped

Never.

Losing by two td's to a g5 squad is a bootyblasting, pal.

>Urban Meyer in year 2 at OSU: Got ass raped by MSU, got assraped again by Clemson in Orange Bowl
lost to msu by 10pts
lost to clemson by 5pts.
in the loss to clemson bradley roby and noah spence (both NFL starters) were out. and braxton miller hurt his shoulder on the 5th play of the game.

In a game that nobody gave a shit about and I admittedly didn't even watch at the time. In a game with a bunch of starters not playing. Against a team that was playing in the biggest game in their fucking programs history.

After losing to Florida in the SEC Championship while being undefeated and number 2, none of the players or fans wanted any part of that Sugar Bowl against a really good Utah team.

And 14 points is the largest margin of defeat for any Alabama team in the 10 years Saban has been there. Out of 18 total losses.

>18 losses
>in 10 seasons

I repeat,
>ass raped

Never.

>73371001
>Harbaugh in year two: 10-3 with all three losses by a combined 5 points
LOST TO IOWA

>le brother Nero rant man

Has this guy actually won anything of note? Overrated shit