The 45th president of the United States of America

The 45th president of the United States of America.

Other urls found in this thread:

townhall.com/column...
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Trump is not a piece of shit.
There are several reasons Trump is the ultimate president:

> his rags to riches story
> his encyclopedic knowledge of the law and the constitution and how government works
> his selfless charitable donations
> his long record of public service
> his sterling military record
> his keen understanding of the nuances of foreign policy
> his unwavering commitment to truth and facts

Trump's accomplishments to date.

— Constitutional conservative Neil Gorsuch to SCOTUS
— Instituted 5-year lobbying ban for all Executive branch appointees.
— Instituted permanent lobbying ban for foreign governments for all Executive branch appointees.
— Implemented federal government hiring freeze (except military).
— Regulatory freeze on all federal governmental agencies.
— Directed each agency to establish Regulatory Reform Task Force to identify costly/ unnecessary regulations in need of modification or repeal.
— EO requiring federal agencies cut 2 regulations for every new reg.
— Withdrew U.S. from the TPP
— Directed Dep’t of Commerce to streamline Federal permitting processes for domestic manufacturing.

>(cont)

— Approved Dakota Access Pipeline (create jobs/energy independence).
— Approved Keystone Pipeline.
— EO requiring Pipelines use American-made steel.
— EO ending Obama’s onerous regulations on coal industry.
— Instructed Federal agencies to minimize burden of Obamacare on Americans.
— Record DOW (closed above 20,000 for the 1st time ever, rising)
— Consumer confidence at 15-year high.
— Manufacturing is at its most robust since 1984.
— U.S. construction at 10 year high.
— NFIB Small Business Optimism Index at highest level since 2004.
— Business Roundtable’s CEO Economic Outlook Index (a measure of expectations for revenue, capital spending & employment) jumped 19.1 points to 93.3.
— U.S. employers added jobs beyond expectations in both January (238,000) and February (235,000), unemployment rate fell to 4.7%, wages grew 2.8%.

>(cont)

— Cut debt by $12+ Billion in 1st month in office
— Negotiated with Boeing to reduce price of Air Force One
— Negotiated with Lockheed to cut $600 million from F-35 order.
— Returned power to make decisions on “
— Returned power to make decisions on “transgender bathrooms” to states.
— Repealed Obama EO that enacted a social security gun ban
— Banned aid helping foreign countries provide abortions (Mexico City Policy).
— Vowed to end human trafficking “epidemic”,” and arrested “an unprecedented number of sexual predators involved in child sex trafficking rings in the United States.” townhall.com/column...
— Greenlit construction of wall along the U.S. border with Mexico
— Stripped federal funding from sanctuary cities that harbor criminal illegals.
— Ended "catch and release” policy.
— Implemented new protections against foreign terrorists entering our country.
— Authorized DHS to hire 10,000 ICE officers & 5,000 border patrol agents.
— Illegals self-deporting (illegal immigration from Mexico down 40%).

And people don't think Jews run the world.
Hitler did nothing wrong. He knew that the jews where going to steal from the whole world.

>(cont)

— Appropriated funds to build up military and take care of veterans
— Ordered/received a plan to defeat ISIS designed by Mattis, et. al.
— EO strengthening/repositioning Historically Black Colleges and Universities initiatives within White House to foster better opportunities in higher education.
— Launched United States-Canada Council for Advancement of Women Entrepreneurs and Business Leaders with Canadian PM Justin Trudeau.
— Signed into law the Promoting Women in Entrepreneurship Act to encourage the National Science Foundation’s entrepreneurial programs to recruit and support women to extend their focus beyond the laboratory and into the commercial world.
— Signed into law the Inspiring the Next Space Pioneers, Innovators, Researchers, and Explorers (INSPIRE) Women Act to encourage women to study science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM), pursue careers in aerospace, and further advance nation's space science and exploration efforts.
— Promised to investigate voter fraud in the U.S.
— Opened up White House press briefings to non-MSM outlets.
— Returned bust of UK PM Winston Churchill to Oval Office.
— Picked the most conservative cabinet in recent U.S. history (unorthodox cabinet of true conservatives, small-government proponents, and outsiders)
— Worked with private sector to create many new jobs - i.e.:
--- Signed Executive Order reversing Obama’s environmental EO’s on coal, gas and oil that crippled them.

>(cont)

** BAYER: will invest $8 billion in the U.S. and create 3,000 high-tech jobs.
** CARRIER: Trump helped prevent Carrier plant in IN from relocating to Mexico, saving about 1,000 jobs.
** EXXON: moving jobs back to the U.S. as a result of Trump’s election (will spend $20 billion over 10 years on 11 plants along the Gulf Coast, creating 45,000 jobs)
** FIAT: will invest $1 billion in U.S. factories in Toledo/Detroit, creating 2,000 jobs
** FORD: cancelled new plant in Mexico, announced 700 new jobs to build electric/hybrid vehicles at a plant in Michigan
** HASBRO: start making play-doh in U.S. in MA factory (instead of China/Turkey)
** HYUNDAI: will invest $3.1 billion over 5 years in US, might build new plant in US.
** IBM: 25,000 new jobs in the US in the next four years, 6,000 of those in 2017
** INTEL: will invest $7 billion to build a new AZ factory creating around 3,000 jobs (“the tax cuts and deregulatory policies pushed by Mr. Trump prompted the company to move forward with its plans”)
** LOCKHEED MARTIN: pledged to add 1,800 jobs in TX after meeting with Trump
** SAMSUNG: moving jobs back to U.S. as a result of Trump’s election (will invest $300 million in expanding U.S. production facilities, creating ~ 500 jobs)
** SOFTBANK (Japanese conglomerate): will invest $1.2 billion in OneWeb, which makes satellites, creating nearly 3,000 jobs.
** SPRINT: will add 5,000 jobs (customer service and sales)
** TOYOTA: will add 400 jobs at IN plant that builds Highlanders
** WALMART: will create about 10,000 jobs at 60 new stores

Hey guys look a bunch of loser faggots politicking, get a job you fucking bums instead of worrying about shit that doesn't change nothing in your pathetic lives.

>Record DOW (closed above 20,000 for the 1st time ever, rising)

Trump is clearly taking credit for Obama's work. Retards like you actually believe him when he does.

Wrong

literally everything on your list is because of Obama policy.

>delusional af

Anonymous FAGGOT #NOTMYPRESIDENT #NOTMYPRESIDENT / #NOTMYPRESIDENT #NOTMYPRESIDENT / #NOTMYPRESIDENT #NOTMYPRESIDENT (Wed) #NOTMYPRESIDENT #NOTMYPRESIDENT : #NOTMYPRESIDENT #NOTMYPRESIDENT : #NOTMYPRESIDENT #NOTMYPRESIDENT FAGGOT No. #NOTMYPRESIDENT #NOTMYPRESIDENT #NOTMYPRESIDENT #NOTMYPRESIDENT #NOTMYPRESIDENT #NOTMYPRESIDENT #NOTMYPRESIDENT #NOTMYPRESIDENT #NOTMYPRESIDENT ▶
>> #NOTMYPRESIDENT #NOTMYPRESIDENT #NOTMYPRESIDENT #NOTMYPRESIDENT #NOTMYPRESIDENT #NOTMYPRESIDENT #NOTMYPRESIDENT #NOTMYPRESIDENT #NOTMYPRESIDENT FAGGOT >> #NOTMYPRESIDENT #NOTMYPRESIDENT #NOTMYPRESIDENT #NOTMYPRESIDENT #NOTMYPRESIDENT #NOTMYPRESIDENT #NOTMYPRESIDENT #NOTMYPRESIDENT #NOTMYPRESIDENT FAGGOT
The FAGGOT #NOTMYPRESIDENT #NOTMYPRESIDENT th FAGGOT president FAGGOT of FAGGOT the FAGGOT United FAGGOT States FAGGOT of FAGGOT America.

Triggered liberal triggerlypuffs still sperging out after losing the election 6 MONTHS AGO

omg my fucking sides xD

>being this much in denial

that's funny as hell trumpfag

why don't you come with some actual arguments instead?

In the previous thread people where civil until your uneducated asses started acting like shit flingers, you get the same back when all you bring to the table are shitty opinions.

What about some arguments and facts from you?

* Hannity's getting fired.
* O'Reilly got fired.
* Fox News Channel is seriously slipping in the ratings.
* CNN & MSNBC have both increased in the ratings.
* Trump's going to be impeached
* Democrats are going to take the majority in both the house in the senate in the 2018 midterms.

And you think we're the delusional ones? We'll see who's triggered in 18 months. There is going to be so much rude awakening and butthurt for conservatives.

I have:

1. Trump is not fit to be President
2. You were duped into voting for him

THIS

We did come up with arguments. You can't handle that Obama left this country with a good economy. Trump doesn't get to take credit for it.
You are a faggot.

what even.
are you implying one can't be critical/against (although through a meme) the president currently in office without being salty about losing an election?

o wait, muh gahd emperah

meme arrows
>only conservatives and liberals exist
>being against trump automatically means for hillary

it's like you take the shit the media feeds you and believe it's one higher power against another and not just humans dealing with incredibly complicated shit whilst also having personal interests like humans do, but I know you're not that stupid :)

they are trying to abuse their power, sure, but they have nothing real to base their claims on, its just all hot air, the reason fox news is slipping is because they are slipping and becoming more fake, people abandon them, sane people are not morons who follow authority blindly like you like to do.

>the shit the media feeds you
translation: the Jews did this

stupid trumpfag

Fox's viewership is still high, so no.
The stupid watch Fox and vote accordingly.

those are opinions you hold, I think the same about all the people who voted for Obama, myself included. That was us, the people, getting seriously duped my friend.

literally what, you were the one (I assume; at least you're responding as if you are) who "kekked his fucking sides off" and called liberals triggered triggerlypuffs

are you retarded

No they're facts.
>Obama
will be revered as one of the Greatest Presidents of the past 50 years
you're just mad a nigger passed laws you have to obey now

All old school media is still high you moron, it will be until the old generation dies out, hence why they push for control over the internet, so they can indoctrinate the next generations, we are the ones caught in the limbo

>believing all replies are the same poster

lurk more faggot

(Insert american media channel)'s viewership is still high, so no.
The stupid watch (Insert american media channel) and vote accordingly.

ftfy

>all MSM=Fox
nice try faggot, but no

If that happens its only due to corruption, he failed.

I would not put it past possible though, he did get the peace price, made me lose all respect for that "feat"

Fox is now #3 behind MSNBC and CNN (pic related)

AMC doesn't tell lies that make people vote Republican
>insert
sharpie in pooper trumpfag

>Obama got the Peace Prize
if you're really that bent out of shape about that, you need help

LMAO dumb libs actually believe Trump will be impeached.

Don't change what I said you asshole.
ratings for all old school media is still high, does not change the fact fox news have dropped, nor the reasons

with his overlords

also a reminder that businessmen are the worst cucks ever

reply 1: Triggered liberal triggerlypuffs
reply 2: dude lol u in denial
reply 3: how about some actual argumens and not such uncivility!!1!111??11

I don't even fucking care if it is the same poster or not but that is the most retarded conversation

#3 is still pretty important
Fox should be #0

this.

little tucker tinfoil and company are shilling so fucking hard for russia. only brainless idiots still watch fox.

Yeah it does
you're one of those faggots who can't handle that Fox is a pile of shit
so you try to make both sides bad or equal

you are so busted

>retarded conversations
>on Sup Forums

kekking

Yes, we must wait until all the old people have died.

Conservatives watch Fox, that's the problem
stop being a dipshit

you have completely failed to understand anything.

I never tried to communicate that, you probably wanted to hear that because it would be easier to attack that position compared to the actual posts made.

now that they've become the official channel of the kremlin, their ratings are plummeting.

old people have a way of beating their faggotry into the next generation

see: young idiots who voted for Trump

>I never tried to communicate that
Then shut up.

>RT=Fox

k

i forgot, will be taking my leave from this place

You'll be Bach

Then you will actually have to get a job.

and educate people in the meantime, and make sure the next generation gets taught to think, not what to think as our generation sadly have been taught.

breaking free from that mental prison can be difficult though

We keep telling the white supremacists the Trump movement is conservative, but noooooo it's "white power".

Now they're surprised he is pro Israel?
Does anyone ever watch the news?

But, Trump says Fox is good! He wouldn't lie would he?

tbh RT has more credibility that fox

witnessed
also, at least this guy had some convictions

tbh they all suck

how about you comment on what people actually try to tell you instead of making up some kind of collective narrative or something retarded in your own mind that you reply to instead, you're fucked in the head mate

The 45th President is Hillary Clinton. The filthy old pervert with the gold toupee lost bigly, he has no idea WTF he's doing, and pretty much ALL of America wants him to GTFO of the White House immediately.

Say it faggot:

Fox sucks. It is right-wing propaganda. No other mainstream news outlet comes even close.

When you admit this, we can move on.

It's heading that way, fast.

See: the growing Russian Collusion Investigation

oh, so I have to share your opinion? How convenient for you.

Sadly that is now how the world works.

I do agree its taking a turn for the worse now that its becoming more mainstream, diversity is supposedly good I hear, not so when it comes to opinions and ideas? Are you afraid people will pick more sane ideas over your own maybe?

That might actually already be true. Vote count centers in FL, GA, MI, NC, PA, and WI were breached on election night. What exactly was done during the breaches is still unknown, but the funny thing is, that Trump won all 6 of these states, when 5 of them were projected heavily toward Hillary. Seems very suspect at best.

This is currently an ongoing investigation in the FBI. They have also stated that they believe that the hacking has gone on for several years now, not just in this last election. Seems that the GOP has been infiltrated and planted by the Russians. Not just Trump, but many congress people, and governors too.

>MSM is relevant in 2017

lels

give it a break you shills, you are getting desperate pushing that narrative

you can't stop the truth, pic related

that is a very unsettling thought, but it is much more palatable than to think that we have so many dumb people in the country that republicans keep winning. this actually makes way more sense.

the russians are everywhere!!!!!!

>shills
So everyone who doesn't have an opinion that you agree with is a shill. Got it.

>pushing that narrative
The Senate Intelligence Committee confirms this, including republicans John McCain, and Lindsey Graham.

My favorite thing about Trump was that he lied so much and got people to believe it or change their opinions.

That didn't stop when he became president either. We still have conservatives telling us about how Obama wiretapped Trump.

Conservatives tell us Obama saying "you can keep your doctor" is as egregious as Trump saying "everyone will have insurance" under his plan "and it will be better and cheaper."

Literally promising the moon, the stars, and the sun, and conservatives believe it.

Conservatives say its Democrats who want all the handouts, but when they get a candidate who promises them literally everything they jizz their pants and go all in on all sorts of pizzagate conspiracies in order to believe it. They go "Fuck Islam" to "Islam IS great" as long as they still think that free shit is coming.

haha I found this picture of a nigger doing the same thing, what's his name?

>We still have conservatives telling us about how Obama wiretapped Trump

It's just coming out tonight that he was spying on many American citizens. Real Americans - the enemy of Obama and the liberals.

yeah, you keep telling yourself that, pinkyboy

**trump got boi pussy from this user

says the guy hiding from the russians, without any proof

I do have proof of Clinton being involved with them though, as clearly proven by the "FROM RUSSIA WITH
MONEY" rapport by the government accountability institute, give me anything even close to as substantial on Trump and I'll agree he might be as bad as her, but that's about as far as reality and honesty would allow

>pretending every single other network isn't left-wing propaganda
fag

>Real Americans - the enemy of Obama and the liberals.

(((I think he means white people)))

they do not confirm shit, go read the direct statements made instead of what the media have translated for you and you will see that they have not confirmed anything.

That is why I call it a narrative, because you have obviously not looked at the facts themselves yet

>pretending he's privy to classified documents

>trying this fucking hard

kek

You are mixing so many different things into one bag its hard to take anything seriously, get back when you're not drunk

So you are claiming they purposefully and directly lie in their open statements compared to what they say in their closed and detailed statements?

And I am supposedly trying hard? Really?

posting and equally offensive image in return too

Spot the black

This will be great if it turns out that those states had their votes altered. Hillary would be the real president. Just to watch the total collapse of the republican party and their supporters would make this so fucking worth it.

Reddit Faggot

>Trump faggots still bitching about Obama, Clinton.

Fuck you snowflake.

bet you will find that they were altered, in hillary's favor, but the media will lie for her and claim that they were just "hacked"

>Before the election: "Elections can't be hacked."

>After the election: "Fuck! the Russians hacked the election."

Your tears make me diamonds.

Wishful thinking.
>If everyone is shit then I'm less shit right?

Sad.

I actually like Bush. Funny guy and he didn't vote for Trump.

Here we go again.. she lost, pretty simple term you germs cannot understand. It's a race, when the loser fails to win, she automatically lost. The democratic party is in ruins, she destroyed it.. she was so corrupt she destroyed the only candidate capable of at the time.. stop hoping for this great amazing godly thing to happen, its set in stone, trump is here to stay for another 3 years and 8 months. He may even win the next if you all don't stop hoping and start getting a game plan.. just like childeren who lost their fav toy.. grow up