ITT: Movies women will never be able to fully understand

ITT: Movies women will never be able to fully understand

>last samurai

On any list that isn't meant to be full of shit.

It's funny you should mention this movie. My ex-girlfriend and I decided to have a movie date night and I heard how good The Thin Red Line is so we decided to watch it. So we order it on Netflix (this was when they sent the DVD in the mail) and made popcorn and got cozy.

I shit you not, 20 minutes into watching the movie she is asleep with drool coming out of her mouth. I nudge her to wake her up so she doesn't miss what is arguably one of the best War films. Throughout the entire movie she is on her laptop constantly checking her Myspace.

I was disgusted.

The Thin Red Line is literally woman kino

>The only woman character cheats on her husband that went off to fight for his country

Ah, I see what you mean.

Ugh they don't physically mail dvds anymore?

To contribute to the thread: Cool Hand Luke

>Ugh they don't physically mail dvds anymore?

Oh I think they do

This is actually one of the better lists I've seen on Sup Forums. Makes sense that it would be free of cunt.

daily reminder that SPR>TTRL

Why didn't you call her out?

I can't watch shit with other people if they're not watching it with me.

>brother wants to watch a film
>put on Apocalypse Now
>he's constantly on his phone, doing god knows what
>ask him if he's interested
>"...yeah, why wouldn't I be"
>find myself constantly looking over at him to check if he's paying attention to the awesome scenes
>end up just turning it off and watching the rest by myself in my room

What's the point of saying you want to watch a movie with someone, when you clearly would rather be doing something else?

Witt is the best character ever in war movies

Bronson

Full Metal Jacket

Blade Runner

Fight Club

Because I liked her company at the time and didn't want to be alone.

Me finger banging her the whole time was also a perk

>Whiplash

Every woman I know has hated this movie and every man besides anal jazz enthusiasts love it. You did right for once Sup Forums

The Machinist

Or basically any movie where the main character is on his own to figure out what's going on and solve his own problems. Because women are coddled and protected by society, while men are on their own.

Update with these:

>Heat
>Le Samourai
>The Master
>Fail-Safe
>Goodfellas
>The Conversation
>Truman Show
>Sicario
>literally any Coen bros movie

There Will Be Blood

>jazz enthusiasts

Lel. All the serious players I know agree w/ me that it's melodramatic and unintentionally comedic in it's portrayal of that specific musicianship.

>literally any Coen bros movie
Not Raising Arizona

Stalingrad, the German version

not the Hollywood shit

the German version is absolutely brutal and without mercy

seriously why the fuck did Hollywood shitbags have to turn one of the grittiest and most bloodiest WW2 battles into a romantic shitflick

Should I watch the last samurai or the first lotr with my little brother? Just in regards to films women will never understand.

these threads just seem like a guise to hate on women by bitter virgins

We don't hate women, quite the contrary. We just don't want to bore them with movies they are incapable of appreciating.

I know a grill who loves most of those movies. I'm pretty sure she posts here as well.

Myspace is still out there? That's like my teenage years trolling proto-SJW there.

How can you fucking miss Papillon?

This was in like 2006

Also this.
Basically any movie about loneliness or just being alone to deal with stuff. Any movie vaguely about self reliance.

Women don't face the same hardships that men do you retarded faggot

Also 47 Ronin is absolute fucking shit except for the fantasy scenes so I wouldn't blame a girl for not getting it. .

Makes more sense. Still even in 2006 going to myspace regularly was a big red flag for women. It's the equivalent of having a sex or politics themed tumblr today, or visible tattoos.

>47 Ronin is absolute fucking shit
This isn't about quality user

Ok, enough kino.
What are some flicks that women will never understand?

For some people maybe. It's like having a Facebook nowadays though. It was the most popular social networking website back then so it's pretty normal to see someone using it.

Transformers 2

The Matrix

Women don't question their existence or think outside the boundaries that the system enforces. They just accept everything they are told.

Women are gay as fuck tbqhwy

Even without going r9k, there was a complete dearth of women in science fiction until ten years ago when SJW entered the scene and demanded more women (like they did for video games).

Where the fuck is Born on the 4th of July?
One of the biggest women-filter of all time.