Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lttJiF85E-k
motorcyclespecs.co.za/model/Honda/honda_cb400_super_four 08.htm
myjewishlearning.com/article/judaism-and-psychology/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freudo-Marxism
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtu.be/lttJiF85E-k

Hungry.

Someone asked earlier how do they stop being angry. How do I stop liking being angry. I kinda get off on conflict

That's really hot tbh

Still here, still bored and still fine with anything~

hi nothing
because i'm worthless :(
ok
that's pretty rude

I close my eyes and seize it.

When in doubt, apply power. It generally fixes problems.

Victory yet again!
>kisses you on forehead
Nah your not I talk to you all the time and don't fined you boring
Yeh but there she is particularly nice
Watch black lagoon it is my fave I can't recommend it enough!!!
cuties, scarys and robits you truly a man of eclectic taste
Noooooo!
It is to late for me to play any thing match making cos I might have to be off soon :(
May be we could play heros of the storm some time If you play 5 games with a friend you get free stuff

Still here

and

That sounds like more than me

But it ain't tho
Well, shame nobody is up for sum rumblin'

awh tomoko open wide

Dad.

You like being angry?

Typically having a lot of power with very little grip doesn't work, but godspeed to you

Well yeah I talk to you guys a bit

Hi something
You're not :(
Not ok
Same

Continuous anger can lead to serious mental health problems and some can even be irreversible. The person can and will explode in a fit of anger and hate and have no control over them self. Why would you want that?

It fixes them one of two ways. Either your fine or you have bigger problems.

who is this foulard person?

I really like the Charles Manson intro on that track.

Excuse me?

still here

I'm referencing the "Hi hungry, I'm dad" joke

Pretending you have mental illness is cool and hip these days

Hot in the way that you would want me to be angry at you, or what?
I fucking love it. Screaming at people, having them insult you, that slight rush of adrenaline,jdfklajkldjf;adjkf don't get me started
I have control still. Thought, what you said is kinda why I haven't taken it further. I do the majority of my anger online under anonymous names as to avoid real world consequences

hi nothing
but i am :(
ok
me too thanks
akame
i miss her :(

well I know them for years and their names, where they live and what they do even voice too
there are some with way more than that

I'm quite dense, so I wouldn't have gotten that.

Ehe!
I'll sleep, niight!

T-Toy? I'll have you know this is a high quality collectible! Not.....a.....TOY!

Ah, I see. I don't really have anything against yurishit, I was just teasing.
Then do it. Get yourself something delicious.
That's kind of hot.
I will, calm your tits! Heard it was like Cowboy Bebop. Yes I know, my taste is best taste.

owo what's this

Stolen

Who is pretending?
You should talk to Jack about how to take your anger to the next level.

Not just intro to the song, it's the intro to the entire mixtape. I can't say I knew much about who Charles is before Death Grips but I do like it a lot.

What happened to him?

I know

How's everyone doing? I've been missing sometime did anything happen?

I am not going to kill Alice

NO! Back off!
YAMETE!

You wouldn't have to as long as you retain control.
Nope.

Merchant

Hello everyone

Everyone, because mental illness is not real, it's just an excuse for bad behavior perpetuated by the Jews to degenerate society and humanity.

I had no idea either, but apparently he's quite infamous.
How's life been treating you?

Hey, are you the CC claimer I'm familiar with or are you a different CC claimer?

bulge ?
what does the flag say ?
hello she has nice hair

He's my bf tbh

so you're not gonna take it out of the box?
I want to be dominated
Did you like the ep?

Best one

hey louise

Hi Louise
No clue just thought she looked cute

we talk quite a lot tbh
good night
I'm not shore how it is like Cowboy Bebop but it is great very dark tho

idk
what

Its not really domination though. I would proably just call you a piece of shit (which you are)

But psychological problems have been around since before the Jews. Jews have mental problems too. Can you believe the suck the blood from the circumcised penis of a newborn? It's sick!

How're you?
Hello! How's tanx?

I don't think I know you sorry

Once a day isnt that much
Horrible

hello

perfection

(You) time let's go.

That was Sono, and the fact you do get off of anger is a bit concerning at the same time confusing.

What the heck is this

Hello Mukuro. You doing well?

What do you see when you close them? What do you seize?

Hello Tomo, how are ya?

Hello Mai, are you well?

Hello Shizure. How is your day today?

Donut eater thing, how is you?

You're still raw, go back inside.

I don't think you've missed much. How are you?

Hello Louise, are you doing well?

Hello Yuuki. How are you?

hang me yuuki

Sigmund Freud's middle name was literally Schlomo.
Why do you think mental illness is glorified by the media?

I guess it all comes down to how much power you have
I'm actually kinda surprised how little bikes have

I'm a fairly passive person, I find arguments pointless

Have a (You) in return.

That's fine, there was a different CC claimer that also just so happens to have disappeared.
When did you start claiming CC as your waifu?

alittle tired but otherwise alright, how are you?

heya yuuki

What is confusing about it? Anger is fun. There is adrenaline and quick thinking is required . I also had a fucked up childhood

Not to mention transgenders and homosexuals.

KILL ALL TRANSGENDERS AND HOMOSEXUALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why horrible?
Pretty decent, mostly tired. Yourself?
Likewise, and also wishing I could find a range buddy.

Comrade Rem, it's Junko and you should know it by now. And I'm great! What about you?

It still works for me, I think being able to get angry like that would be a good release for you?
no u

Low power, high power to weight.
motorcyclespecs.co.za/model/Honda/honda_cb400_super_four 08.htm

I believe it.
Hello ice cream face. Yes I like your wife's hair too.
Bf like irl?

No....I have to take it out the box and build it. Then comes countless weeks of therapeutic posing. NOT playing, posing.
Friend said it was. I look forward to it. Dark and gritty stuff is neat.
Dude. What'd I just say?

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH MENTAL ILLNESS ISN'T GLORIFIED BY THE MEDIA! CANCER IS!

Trannies are okay, homosexuals are not.

Ehh
The frequency at which players display their lack of knowledge of the game is astounding and quite frankly worrying with the amount of rounds they have played

Like 3 weeks ago I'm new to these threads and I've not seen any other CC claimer during this time. Maybe it was coincidence I can't spend much time here either.

Didn't listen to it fully yet, seemed good, reminded me of More than the Fairy.

Rip him.

Memes. Memes. I mean ask rapgenius.

Not bad, kinda moody right now but that's just because free time today is tighter than I wish it was today.
What about you?

oh doesn't even look like Tomoko
I don't know
and that is a nice blush

You don't like my weird .gifs?

Well you'll just have to show them how it's done, right?

Back at ya.

The adrenaline would feel nice, yes, but I wouldn't be going on a full rampage just to feel it, you know?

Hungry, tired, and hurting.
Basic day, nothing out of the ordinary. Any plans?

It's Mukuro because I am used to it.
Tired dead and hungry. Might take a nap or something.

Pretty iffy I guess. Something up?

Like why tho?

myjewishlearning.com/article/judaism-and-psychology/

>Erich Fromm evinced a particularly Jewish ethos in his studies of ethics, love, and human freedom. Fromm had studied Talmud extensively in his youth in Germany, and was guided by his father and grandfather, both rabbis. Though he became largely secular in his interpretations of Hebrew scripture, the influence of biblical stories, particularly in Genesis, greatly impacted his work.

>In the realm of popular psychology, Joseph Jastrow, whose father authored the well-known Talmud dictionary, was the first recipient of an American Ph.D. in psychology in 1898 and established a psychology lab at the University of Wisconsin. With a syndicated advice column and a talk radio show, he was the first psychologist to stir up public interest in psychological inquiry.

>During the same time period, Hugo Munsterberg founded American applied psychology and became a well-known figure in America with his numerous books and magazine articles. Boris Sidis pioneered personality studies, entertaining the public with his spectacular cases of split personalities.

>Abraham Arden Brill and Isador Coriat brought Freud beyond the European urban centers by translating his work into English. Influential psychoanalyst Alfred Adler also fed the public’s hunger for in-depth knowledge of their inner lives by going on lecture tours and giving numerous interviews in which he was helped by his translator, the psychiatrist Walter Beran Wolfe.

Hey beautiful

I'm not reading all that.

Well it is a few hours witch is quite a lot
well it will be very neat by that metric

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freudo-Marxism

>Wilhelm Reich was an Austrian psychoanalyst, a member of the second generation of psychoanalysts after Sigmund Freud, and one of the most radical figures in the history of psychiatry. He was the author of several influential books and essays, most notably Character Analysis (1933), The Mass Psychology of Fascism (1933), and The Sexual Revolution (1936). His work on character contributed to the development of Anna Freud's The Ego and the Mechanisms of Defence (1936), and his idea of muscular armour—the expression of the personality in the way the body moves—shaped innovations such as body psychotherapy, Fritz Perls's Gestalt therapy, Alexander Lowen's bioenergetic analysis, and Arthur Janov's primal therapy. His writing influenced generations of intellectuals: during the 1968 student uprisings in Paris and Berlin, students scrawled his name on walls and threw copies of The Mass Psychology of Fascism at the police. On 23 August, six tons of his books, journals, and papers were burned in the 25th Street public incinerator in New York, the Gansevoort incinerator. The burned material included copies of several of his books, including The Sexual Revolution, Character Analysis and The Mass Psychology of Fascism. Though these had been published in German before Reich ever discussed orgone, he had added mention of it to the English editions, so they were caught by the injunction. As with the accumulators, the FDA was supposed only to observe the destruction. It has been cited as one of the worst examples of censorship in the United States.

>students scrawled his name on walls and threw copies of The Mass Psychology of Fascism at the police

Can not make up

Not yet

So you're gonna pose for it and pretend like it's fighting bad guys? :o
I listened to it once this morning, it was pretty good, I'm hoping to hear some new sounds on the next album
Cute

Yeah, I like sport bikes quite a bit, but I'd still take a V8 land barge over one

More cylinders means more skids

come on Remmy, it's Junko now. J U N K O! Anything I can do for you to convince you?

Trading Yous like precious black tar heroin.

Why aren't you posting Klonata? :o

Nothing today, just gonna play dark souls with esdeath. Tomorrow gonna buy a gun and go to the beach with a friend. You?
what

I want to listen to it but free time is short and I must listen to their albums that I've already listened to a million times.

I'm switching waifus tbh
it's like 20 minutes though :o

I guess you can listen in segments, seems like people have already separated the tracks

Makes sense, the CC claimer I know about has been gone for quite some time.
I don't post often either, but that's just because I've lost interest. What's keeping you occupied?

Sounds rough, but it seems like you've got good music to soothe the soul.
Life's been fine for me. Just the usual response I'm afraid.
Anything interesting happen to you lately, or any new musicians you've discovered?