Which things make you worry about your girlfriend/couple?

Which things make you worry about your girlfriend/couple?

the fact that she exists considering i dont have a girlfriend/couple

the fact that we stopped having mind blowing amazing sex after i told her that when we started seeing each other i met another girl. now 2 years into the relationship 1 year after telling her i worry im losing her intrest and that perhaps mine is fading too .

that sh overreacts when I have to cancel a date because i'm sick.

The fact that she swallowed my cum the first time she blew me without me having to say a word.

Somebody obviously trained her. If she's a closet whore, it would crush me.

what do you mean if? You already know thats true. And its great news.

LOL "If"

I know its a silly thing, but after going through a failed relationship of 6 years with my exgf, Im too afraid of screwing everything with my new one and I get worried all the time when she isnt giving me enough attention.
I cant help thinking theres another guy or she got bored of me, too much dependance on her.

That she longer wants anal even tho she told me she liked it a lot

Dammit don't say that. Me and my 5.5 yr gf just broke up and idk want to be clingy in my next relationship

Yeah, it's basically confirmed, but I don't let myself believe it. It's the best relationship I ever had but I'm not going to marry a reformed slut. That's disgusting, nigga, why would that be good news?

This post is everything wrong with the people that visit here.

You find that fucking swallows without being told or asked to and you have a fucking problem with it.

You fucks deserve forever alone.

the fact that she knows i am a closet pedophile (found my stash) and if we break up theres nothing stopping her from reporting me and getting all my equipment seized by the fucking fbi and held forever even tho all drives have been wiped

Nothing. I have transcended the pettiness and controlling behavior which is so common among beta faggots.

>the fact that she knows i am a closet pedophile (found my stash) and if we break up theres nothing stopping her from reporting me and getting all my equipment seized by the fucking fbi and held forever even tho all drives have been wiped
How did that convo go down, user?

That she no longer wants anal? Dang that's rough man. But on the bright side, nice high quality image you posted.

If there's no evidence left then what does she have against you ?

Ok, there I go.

If I dont write her first, she never does. Same goes to asking to meet up or hang around, I always have to make the first move. It looks cool the first few times but after some months it gets annoying.

Got waaay more. Pics are obviously related. Its my gf.

The fact i exposed her online

Too late OP. Girlfriend of 5 years just broke it off with me last night. Prob gonna an hero honestly.

>same

Got any gaping?

That she's 11 years younger than me and I can find her annoying quite often.

Learn to write, you fucking retard

Im 33yo, she is 21. We are still 3 months on
For the moment Im enjoying the moments together but Im afraid of these things.
Which things for example?

just end it, jesus

Loose pussy.

Half of me wants her to break up so i can go around fucking all the other chicks, other half is we're really good friends so losing her as a friend will be really shitty.

Damn how'd you meet? I'm 29 and don't know how to meet/hit on 21 year old girls without being creepy. Are you just rich?

Always wanting to go out and do shit, texts a lot, her choice of movies and music, wanting to sleep over most nights, not getting a lot of cultural references that I take for granted, etc.

And I never thought I'd say this but even training her to take it up the ass was annoying, everything is so new to her so I have to start slow and ease into everything. I just got used to fucking women my own age that know what they like and how to do it.

That's why he's so broken up about her not wanting to do anal. She probably read some bullshit "womens" magazine about how anal gives her cancer or some stupid shit. Such a tragedy.

Yeah, feels good tho.

equipment?

God, you're pathetic.

No, in fact I dont have a lot of money and she isnt neither. We use to cook together at my place and I help her with her studies.

It helps a lot I look like a 25-27yo male instead of someone above 30. She likes me just for what I am, so thats why we are together. My ex was 31yo and was a total bitch.

Damn its almost the same for me, imagine she didnt know how to "use" her clit properly. Most of the time I feel more like a teacher to her, showing films, music, restaurants or other places. But I guess for the moment its ok, she gets amazed from how many new things Im showing to her.

That loose pussy is probably why she took it in the ass in the first place

Yeah, but now she doesn't want to anymore. only thing I have are the movies and the pictures I took during it. I miss fucking her ass

How did you use to cook together at your place? You had to meet somewhere...

God damn that thing is loose as hell. Can you fist her with ease?

Yup, I even rejected her about 3 times before I started seeing her because of that. Told her that I didn't want a sub I had to teach the first time. Second time she wouldn't send me nude pictures so I told her to train up with someone else. Third time she sent the nudes but didn't want to agree to anal or getting pissed on. A couple weeks later she decided she wanted to try both.

She still loves it. This means someone else is fucking her ass. She's saving it for him.

Start fisting her pussy, after that orgasm women agree to do anything.

Never tried it, but after some fucking and she loose like that, pretty sure yeah,

That's what I am afraid off....

Yo she's smashing just not with u. Sorry user

face?

How old is she and has she had any kids?

fuck boy, i fucked a 47 year old woman with a tighter pussy than this shit.

met her online, messaged for a week, met in person, start meeting 3 times a week, and thats all.

she lives with her parents, they dont know my age but she comes to stay over at my place every weekend. we dont look like a couple of different age so I guess its ok. At first I was worried if she didnt want to go together to some places, but she doesnt give a fuck about that while she is happy with me.

>that brown ring stain

I tried to 'find' any evidence, but so far haven't found anything.
She is 22 and no, she does not.
I don't mind it tho, it feels pretty good and in all honesty, I don't cum that fast then with a tight pussy

Sometimes anal sex means poop gets places. You'll find out someday when you lose your virginity to a man.

Back in high school I dated a homeschooled virgin chick. We never had sex (she was too catholic) but after I took her to prom she blew me. I needed to masturbate to get off, but at the last second she glomped down and swallowed it all. Some girls don't need to be trained, they just have good instincts.

She's part spanish, she always had it she said.

Never had it with any girls, but its just skin.

Dudes with small dicks who have never seen a pussy gape after being fucked.

Fucking christ you're pathetic.

1: There's the possibility that she is/was very into you and swallowed as a display of affection. Every woman knows that a men generally prefer swallowing.

2: If she was "trained," then someone else saved you the time of making her not be shit at blowjobs. It's like hiring an employee who is already versed at the task. Getting someone who is shit at sex to be good at sex can take a very long time, and sensitive girls can get butthurt if you aren't nice enough about it.

3: Why are you implying that it is intrinsically better that you are the one who trained her? Are you a fuckin muslim or some other religious fanatic? The only reason besides you having an infantile idea of virginity being valuable, (it isn't,) that you are very sexually inexperienced and are jealous that she has had more partners than you.

Her being with previous partners means she is not only better at pleasing you, but also should provide you confidence in her choosing you. A virgin has no one to compare to and thus does not know how good/bad they have it.

A recovered slut has had her "wild years" and is ready to settle down. Someone who discovers their sexual side later when already locked down will feel the urge to go out and explore their boundaries.

tl;dr you're a bitch complaining about a generally positive thing

but what is that yellow spot and the darker brown discolorations on the bottom left?

It's a slippery slope man. My wife of 5 years 4got we had a joint Google cloud and ran into shit. Stay on your toes around these hoes lol.

Loose as hell.

You want to see loose? Had a lot of fun fisting this slut.

> New one

You're doing fine.

Its mouth looks just like its asshole.

I actually don't know...

Will do, it would destroy me tho, I mean, I love her and all that shit. Would hate for it to end like that. You know, ending up in that horrible circle of slowing getting up, dating again etc.

Picture: After anal fucking

OMG POST PLZ