Which female (male) musician is the most qt? What makes her (him) so qt

Which female (male) musician is the most qt? What makes her (him) so qt
youtube.com/watch?v=ta82ElwkUQM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zeu2tI-tqvs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i love her
so talented

That's not music and she's not a musician.

Him.

Gonna be posting some husbandos.

"musician"

This. Its like calling Yoko Ono an artist

Bump

Post some husbandos or waifus, faggots.

Bumpin

None of your favourite "musicians" can perform better than Gaga. Pathetic and shameful

I want to see her in concert
youtube.com/watch?v=zeu2tI-tqvs

yoko ono is an artist faggot you dont know what fluxus is

i'm upset that I missed her exhibit at MoMA

total babe

I know right? Bands like ghost or nin can't even hold a candle up to her, hell even puscifer had a 45min tag team lucidore match as an opening act how gay is that right?

that is true none of them can hit those notes let alone play an instrument + dance at the same time

Damon seriously looks like a twink main character in a BBC sitcom

dis Haino?
ye

I don't know why but I find her so cute.

Also her music is my guilty pleasure.

I might actually get to go to a Gaga concert in a couple of months. So excited.

Joanne tour? I'd see her live desu if I could get cheap tickets

Half of the Fluxus artists are hacks. La Monte Young is one of the good ones I could think of.

Yep, Joanne tour. I'm not even a big fan but I love her earlier hits like Poker Face and Love Game and she's coming near me...so why not. I hear she puts on a good show!

Not only is she talented, funny and better than Madonna to infinity, I like how she cares about senior citizens.

There's this complete unknown Italian dude from Hoboken, New Jersey who's in his 90s and she's invited him to share the stage with her and sing some songs on more than one occasion.

I can't remember his name. I think the first name is Anthony or something like that.

Anyway he's just as talented as Lady Gaga and I think with her help, he could go far. (And I hope it's soon, because, let's face it, the guy's in his 90s and it would be nice if he didn't die an unknown pauper)

One is Mizutani, one Haino.

b8