S/fur

s/fur

floof and stuff!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/v8ek1p-YDEA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ooh a fox! I like where this is going

lets go for another round then. you guys mind if I drop stuff from not the last thread but the one before that? I'm about out of material otherwise

fuck it

nice flat, would impregnate.

"fuck it, go ahead" or "fuck it, don't dump it then" ?

No, nothing fun. Just a handheld vacuum and some grooming shears.

I chose to interpret "fuck it" as "go ahead", in case no one noticed...

It was an accident I swear it wasn't meant for him

wo0t?

God i need furry gf to shove my cock into her fluffy breasts

I was just that the delivery was nothing too fun.

they were just answering a question

I dunno, I' can get pretty excited about a nice vacuum cleaner
what's up today?

I don't get tittyfucks, they're not as much fun as a hj/bj, and nowhere near as fun as proper mollocking

>answering a question
that part I got, but it was a question no where to be seen (but in the old thread, I presume)

Can we get some cub in here?

Well I'll have to find out if it's good then.
And nothing.. Just got home from work. You?

You haven't been with a girl who has the proper size equipment

It was from a thread about 20 hours ago. But I felt bad that I missed it before it 404d. Because I'm weird like that.

I think it's more the visual appeal.
Boobies are nice.

I did too... she was just way better with her hands/mouth. maybe I'm spoiled.

I want tiddies. Cups don't have tiddies.

meh I can post some cute mouse girls

deciding on dinner, reading
work went smoothly, I hope

hmpf, that is true. but hands on approach *feels* nicer. to each one his own, it's not like we're judgemental here. I'll be back shortly from chastising white-bread-eaters in another thread soon...

Ya, for the most part work is always fine. Feel kinda spoiled honestly.

Ya, but it's different when nobody in their right mind is going to be touching you. All you got is visual appeal man.

WE NEED MORE TITS

I'm sorry, being single sucks... after being single long enough, I usually get needy enough to pay "professionals". a man has his needs.

calm yours down, we're already doing the lords work here.

I can do cub

I don't know the alternative so I just try to convince myself it's not as great as everyone makes it.

youtu.be/v8ek1p-YDEA

dude, hookers. they're worth it, if you're not loosing your pasta all over the place. and if they think you cute, they might even do extra stuff. just don't get the 10€ discount meth-addict ones, go to a nice cathouse somewhere

Man.. are the disease/law risks really worth it?
> you're not loosing your pasta all over the place
I would be
>if they think you cute
This negates the need for hookers.

>>if they think you cute
>This negates the need for hookers
no, it really does not. as for losing your noodles, I can't help you with *that*, and the legality... are you american? I've no exp. with US cathouses, sorry. canada might be of help, though, I overheard its supposed to be more european-like.

dayum

'Murican, yes.
My point though is that if you're cute, can't you just use Tinder or whatever for free sex?

This thread needs more traction

>I can't help you with *that*, but
sorry, posting from a phone takes time.
... but, being nervius is absolutely fine. just tell'em its your first time (visiting a prostitute) and they are likely show understanding, show you the ropes, so to speak, or really show you the ropes if you pay for that (pic accidentely related). I wouldn't until you're comfortable/visiting regularily, btw.

What country are you from? Sounds like a nice place.

>can't you just use Tinder or whatever for free sex?
I wouldn't, but thats me. you do you. pasta spilliage is more likely if you meet a grill for hookups without the terms and goals being clearly established.
just saying... do what works out for you. tinder does work for a lot of people, just... without trying to sound snooty, I like to think I've more class than that, and act accordingly.

"It's like going to a prostitute. Why should I pay, when if I apply myself, maybe I could get it for free?"
-- George Costanza on the TV just now
They're listening. I'm scared.

No, I'm not looking down on your methods. I just don't think they'd work for me. And neither does Tinder. I've gotten maybe 3 matches total and all dropped off.

Damn, I wanna fuck Renamon.

right now, krautland. but being mobile has his advantages; I've been to the netherlands, russia, czech rep., austria
been to (south)england, too, but as a pasta-filled teen, so I haven't seen any action but the inside of a beerglas there

>I'm not looking down on your methods
didn't think you do, no offence taken whatsoever.

oh, and by the by, to all the wizards (wizards-to-be) out there, don't be fucking discouraged to do stuff. I've almost became one, too, just, you know. when you set your mind on things, and act it out, you can change. get a hooker, loosing that leaf helps with self-esteem a great bunch.

Nice feet.

bump

I hope I at least somewhat inspired you now, duderino.
my first step was getting blueballed, wasted and finally getting it on...
oh, another general life advice: inertia. I've stopped living it up in the last few years, and look at me: jerking it to furs again, back to being a neet. too old for this shit, and can't get back up again.