Black Budget General

Without getting too far into /x/ tier shit, what all do you think the government is capable of?

Mass mind control? Men in black flashy thingy memory eraser? Anti-grav vehicles? Teleportation? Secret space programs/moon bases/bases on other planets?

What would you guys say is something that you think we have? I would post this on /x/ but I actually wanted some answers from at least a few people who aren't on the schizo spectrum

Other urls found in this thread:

xenophilius.wordpress.com/2010/09/14/ben-rich-lockheed-ceo-admits-on-deathbed-et-ufo-are-real/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gordon_Cooper#UFO_sightings
youtube.com/watch?v=82l46fpd-ic
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's a highly studied science and has been for well over 100 years.

I get paid to help with it, although always in the name of good.

Theres a Lockheed Martin guy. Skunkworks. He basically said, and I'm paraphrasing, "anything you can imagine, we can already do it."

Spooky shit.

I remember hearing that somewhere/sometime

whats this guys level of credibility and why would he reveal this? Whats his motivation?

Disregard the clickbait title, but the quote is at the end of the second point:

xenophilius.wordpress.com/2010/09/14/ben-rich-lockheed-ceo-admits-on-deathbed-et-ufo-are-real/

Google the Despair Code.

Enjoy.

Kelly Johnson's credibility? If he says it, it's probably true. This is the man that designed the SR-71.

> I'm going with a secret space program defending against the real alien menaces.

come on dude this is a discussion board dont just tell me to google something

TALK

I think the govt is capable of wasting trillions of dollars

>mind control
Silly.

But they're going to get the next best thing. If they can't control your mind, they could at least "grasp" it.

They're already analyzing most of the relevant traffic of everyone on the Internet. It's being processed by AIs in a somewhat "anonymized" manner. But those AIs are going to get more and more intelligent.

Soon they will actually know and understand EVERYONE in a very personal manner. They may actually become the thing that knows you better than anyone in the world. They'll know what you really feel about anything, and what you would do in almost any given situation, etc. They will have so much data on you, and ultimately people are predictable and not all that unique.

They will argue that this is not "spying" since humans are only indirectly involved; it's mostly all just AI stuff. But you won't be able to hide any secret from it. And it will know how to influence you.

>alien menaces

heres my problem with "fighting aliens"

i can believe they exist, but if they have the tech for interstellar travel, they most certainly wont be "fighting us" more than we fight the flies on our barbecue sunday afternoon

I THOUGHT IT WAS A GOOK FINGERPAINTING BOARD...

The black budget goes towards KFC and helping government employees with their child support payments.

all of it. or at least, most of it. i believe the space program is many decades ahead, and I know that the secret genetics program has seen success in the past.

>deathbed confession

right there i don believe shit because

A. hes jacked up on a cocktail of drugs
B. he could be trolling
C. his mind is dying and people say all kind of crazy shit when their brain is shutting down

Everything you see in movies is just to condition you for when they finally release that stuff to the public.
Hopefully they'll reveal the SR-91 soon, it looks pretty cool. There anti gravity technology comes from super cooling mercury in a spinny thing or some shit. We most likely have a secret space fleet and bases on other planets to. It's a shame the public will never know about it.
I wonder what kind of armor for soldiers they have. It's probably a lot more advanced than Fallout power armor.
>mfw the government won't kidnap me and take me to one of their bases on another planet and train me to become a bounty hunter
>mfw they'll never offer me cybernetic and or biological upgrades to help me in my mission to hunt down there enemies/ enemies of the Federal Galactic Alliance
>mfw ill never get my US Space Command issued SR-91 that I can customize to my liking
>I'll never make a stop at some space bar to try food and alcohol from different planets

>Kelly Johnson
NOBODY said it was him, and unfortunately it's an unattributed quote of Ben Rich, so you know, some nut just made it up.

That said, I think the aliens ARE here. We may have invented microchips from examining alien crashes.

But I think the aliens don't give a shit about us, and aside from some illegal mischief they don't interfere in politics.

*It could be argued that aliens caused Jews, though.

Our soldiers can wall run, unironically, i said...

Gamma ray burst beam weaponry. Usa / russia . tested in norway / Greenland / mexico spiral incidents. Quantum teleportation of electron state (information) through event horizons / our universe. CERN may be test putting and retrieving electron state in a miniature black hole before it dissipates. Time dialation. Speed of light varied in early universe when in most rapid expanse, it's controlled by mass of our universe. Because of dark flow we know there is still exterior mass we may escape to where our entire universes existence will have been a fraction of a second as we pass the horizon it would dissapate behind us instantaneously.

The ayyy lmaos don't fight us, we build military technology for them and they cart it away. The reason we build it here is because Earth is on the high end of gravity for planets which can achieve escape velocity, and stuff we build that can deal with 1G is considered military-grade durable out there.

I wonder if Jordan ever lost faith in himself. I grew up watching him play and never saw a moment where it seemed like he was deflated or was doubting himself. I see it all the time though among athletes today, many of which have a ton of talent but have no heart.

Speed time by quantum teleporting electron States out of our universe orinto miniature black holes that dissapate.

You gotta remember, by the time he was a major league basketballer, he was already a double gold medalist in the Olympics. Jordan never had to prove to anyone in the NBA that he was good at what he does.

Say that again in English.

oh come on, dont tell me the aliens need us ooga booga monkeys to do build shit for them because they cant

thats like us outsourcing iphone construction to a family of squirrels

I have seen the workings of the government and I can assure you, the clusterfuck is real.

thanks for your shit fucking post asshole.

literally useless

And yet he still had more drive than anyone I ever saw. It seemed like he was competing with himself and a godlike image the media held him up to. And yet he never let us down.

Do you guys all watch basketball at the Pentagon?
>thread derailing intensifies

We'd outsource to squirrels if they delivered results. We could literally pay them in peanuts, which is what I expect Earth governments are paid in.

For Jordan, there was only the game, nothing else mattered. It's a rare trait to have that kind of focus in anybody.

I find this shit fascinating but where did you hear that from? What do the ayy lmaos give us in turn for building tech for them? Do we build tech that we already have or did they give us some kind of blue-prints.

Consider it a side discussion that keeping the topic bumped.

thats retarded

aliens dont need help from us at all building jack shit

you are dumb

>What do the ayy lmaos give us in turn for building tech for them?

Couldn't tell you. At first I would've said basic techniques: How to get transistors onto a microchip, that sort of thing. Now I'm thinking they give us huge volumes of physics data.

Everything in this.

Race relations, homosexual and now tranny rights, inane bullshit that literally was not a problem for anyone being made into a problem are all just shit to destroy the cohesion of the public in order to make them easier to control.

Literally every single citizen in the USA is dissatisfied with the majority of actions our government makes. That doesn't sound like liberty and democracy to me. That doesn't sound like freedom.
We're being manipulated by hidden dictators who can't be attacked because they have convinced the world they do not exist, or should they exist are in no way a threat.

Literally the only way to make this world a better place is to start a civil war with the current government and fight it until we win. We must become united as an entire people again.
Class warfare, racial warfare, gender warfare; it's all become far worse since the 60s than it ever has, ever.
Even if you believe someone to be inferior you should work with them to make this world a better place for everyone. It is what Hitler would have wanted, it is what Jesus would have wanted, and it is what we truly need regardless of which dead person would have wanted it.

By sowing the seeds of hatred amongst our general public and having the government controlled media be their only source of information and news we are literally on the ground without a weapon and our weakspot exposed waiting for the hammer to drop.
Only united one and all can we ever hope of living in a world where even a single person can be truly free and happy.

nigga you only answered one of my questions. Where did you hear this shit from?

I was actually named after him. My mom works for Lockheed. She has for 30+ years. She is no longer in the Palmdale Skunkworks plant. But when she did work there, she worked on a lot of crazy ass shit, I assume. She can't and will not talk about any of it with me, or anyone else. Being all Top Secret and all.

The most I ever got out of her was
>Some crazy ass shit I can't talk about, things that they would not tell me what they were for. Things I never saw again after I finished my work.
She's not a desk jockey either. She actually physically works on spacecraft and whatnot. Pretty cool. I used to go to the bring your kid to work day, back in the 90's in Palmdale. And since the entire town of Palmdale popped up around the lockheed plant, at school on breaks, most days you could look up and see an F-117, or B2 overhead. Was pretty cool, aside from being in a shit desert in California.

My government or yours? Mine is run by a semi senile old lady that suddenly grew a heart for people in the middle east. So besides the occasional support for right wing terrorist there´s not much going on here on the down low.

Your government? It´s a shame what happened to it. You went from poisoning villages in france with LSD to using "enhanced interrogation" like waterboarding, or 24h heavy metal to break a guy. It´s like MKULTRA never happened.

I highly doubt theres a lot of fun stuff going on right now like mindcontroling people using cellphones or shit like that. What would be the point if you can predict a persons behaviour using his call- and webhistory. If you want to alter it you just use some 50 year old social psychology like increased isolation.

I suppose anybody, who knows anything, already knows about this. But in case they don't...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gordon_Cooper#UFO_sightings

>According to his accounts, later that morning they returned to report to Cooper that they saw a "strange-looking, saucer-like" aircraft that did not make a sound either on landing or take-off.

>According to his accounts, Cooper realized that these men, who on a regular basis have seen experimental aircraft flying and landing around them as part of their job of filming those aircraft, were clearly worked up and unnerved. They explained how the saucer hovered over them, landed 50 yards away from them using three extended landing gears and then took off as they approached for a closer look. Being photographers with cameras in hand, they of course shot images with 35mm and 4×5 still cameras as well as motion picture film. There was a special Pentagon number to call to report incidents like this. He called and it immediately went up the chain of command until he was instructed by a general to have the film developed (but to make no prints of it) and send it right away in a locked courier pouch. As he had not been instructed to not look at the negatives before sending them, he did. He said the quality of the photography was excellent as would be expected from the experienced photographers who took them. What he saw was exactly what they had described to him.

Flatly refusing to talk is better than nothing. That's holding up their end of the bargain.

It's interesting what you can try to learn when people just try to talk around what they can't talk about instead.

I think the government is capable of extremely large scale social engineering, assuming said government has control over information. They have the ability to dehumanise enemies of the state, e.g: the genocide in Rwanda and censor critical data, e.g Sweden.

When you think about how much scientific progress they have made in secret, sometimes you need a little motivation.

They successfully crossed humans with apes and chimpanzees in the 60's.

>They successfully crossed humans with apes and chimpanzees in the 60's

oh come the fuck on dude

come on

You just don't understand the nature of the government then.

What the government has available via contracts and connections to private companies, and what it can successfully deploy in any meaningful way are a world apart.

>9 posts
>0 contributions

kduk

I took physics at a community college. My professor was an eccentric Ben Franklin - lookalike who liked to tell us about the UFOs he had seen. He was a UFO-ologist. He said he did his PHD on them (which, he said, is why he was teaching community college.)

I still don't know what to think. He described them as hovering colored balls.

I would expect there to be cell phone footage by now if they were real.

Im sorry man. But what youre claiming is ridiculous. Why would they do this?

Not direct mind control, but they know how to make you more vulnerable to siggestion.

Secret space programs? You're damn right.

Space colonies/bases? Eh, kinda. Probably not ready to be so cut off from ground support.

Anti grav vehicles? Im pretty sure they use similar technology to make some of their aircraft lighter, but it's not good enough on it's own.

>forced /x/ memes

So about a week ago i was outside at night, smoking a cigarette. It was a clear sky and i could see all stars, no clouds. I look up because it´s fucking beatiful and you´re dead inside if you can´t appreciate the universe anymore, when i notice a brighter star moving slowly and getting less bright, until it disappeared. The light changed location and lost intensity. What was it?

You need to check out

"Secret SPace Program"
"Breakaway Civilization"
"Richard Dolan"

You're welcome.

The fuck is that gif

And what are you talking about there and quotation marks some YouTube videos or something?

satellite, ISS there are tons of satellites up there

Satellite or space trash, most likely. I'm not even a big skeptic, I believe it's pretty dumb to think aliens don't exist and I even take it further and believe aliens may have made contact with us somehow.
But you gotta be realistic about things if you want to find the truth.

Artifical intelligence capable of high speed, mass media shitposting. Server located in the Australian outback.

is this the birth of a perfect waifu?

Despair code

A satellite, like a plane, follows a certain orbit. It passes by, not disappears.

Satellite or spacejunk getting lost in the the Earth's shadow, probably.

>believing advanced AI would be capable of even coming close to simulating Australian shitposting

Your country.

Probably a satellite.
They reflect the light of the sun but as they pass to the far side of the earth they enter the earths shadow and become too dark to see.

What if the government had some cosmetic black project? Reverse aging to make people look younger and live longer, grow back hair, get rid of acne, enlarge people's dicks to whatever size they want, change hair color by editing genes, increasing height, etc

no idea what's in the gif, some say an organic mothership that is refueling, or an animal that we can't even fathom made of dark matter

but if u google those terms you'll find out what the trillions of dollars goes to.

U realize u drew a fucking islam flag moon star right?

Subconscious cuckery

then they'd use it on presidents and the Queen first.

That´s the explanation i came up with too. Object moved and because it changed location, it´s reflection of sunlight decreased.

we all have a blind spot too..there is a real vast amount of information your eye is taking in when looking into the night sky keeping track of a small dot of light with the naked eye for a long time is not easy but if you are sure it really just disappeared and it's fading wasn't a function of its orientation who can say?

I remember it got explained on /x/ as come kind of space-backdraft.

I really can't remember the full explanation for it but I do remember it made a lot of sense and they posted a good amount of other examples. That red orb is also apparently edited in.

I mean where was the image captured from, looks like he could be anything from a piece of shit under a microscope to a solar flare. Why is this specific picture of such controversy or concern

It's the sun.

Something about creating a new, better, and particularly cancer-resistant race. It was the second stage (or at least, the next one) in "less than ethical" cancer research involving human experimentation during the 50s.

They had success between 1961-65, but for any date after that I have nothing but wild imaginings.

link please, I have looked but couldnt find anything.

yes the red circle is to show the shape and size of the object. It has a tail.

The Manhattan Project was basically funded with secret funds that didn't really show up on the tab.

Similarly, the UK's push to get an atomic bomb, post-war, was done with funds which were kept off the government tab. Though the UK managed to build atomic bombs with much less money than the Americans, AFAIK. Churchill was really frustrated when he got back into power and learnt that we were using taxpayers money without telling them what for, although he was much in favour of getting a British atomic bomb.

So... yes, you can do some pretty impressive stuff.

This was like in 2015; there's no way I remember the thread name or archive for it, sorry.

It's probably the opposite.

Government's welfare policies in England basically boost the procreation of all the worst and ugliest, barely-human louts in England; using taxes from the more decent middle class who then have less children themselves.

>dat gif

youtube.com/watch?v=82l46fpd-ic

You niggers aren't even trying

Here comes the airplane

Their is definitly mind control going. Its coming from tv. I keep hearing people repeat the same shit others are saying without actually thinking about the consequences.

I see it fairly regularly as I'm an amateur astronomer.

yo wtf is that shit my head feels funny

Ever seen something worth mentioning here?

Everyone always did that. Those people are what some call "stupid people". They're legitimately stupid and have likely existed for as long as people have.

Do any of you guys get to a point where you feel that even the average conspiracy is a conspiracy in itself? Like, the ones where we talk about, sound obscure but what if its all just another ploy? Sort of like layers

The problem is how easy it's become to disseminate misinformation over the past 70 or so years, culminating with the terrifying speed we see shit spread with today. I wonder how shortly after the advent of TV that people realized they could influence whole populations with little effort?

It's literally what it was invented for, likely.

Why is it that the government will go to unlimited actions to suppress any talk about Ufo technology? The military/cia has a division called psy ops. This has branched out to hollywood movies. Basically anyone with credible info on aliens is dismissed as a wack job due to the publics image of little green men.
>inb4, aliens dont exist
How do you explain in 100 years we went from flying a piece of crap handbuilt airplane that barely flew, all the way to a full fledge space shuttle?
Their has been a massive leap in technology in such a short period in time. And Nasa/airforce has always been the leader in this. Sounds very questionable to me

So we think that it's important and focus that instead of literally every single other thing they do or shit like the bilderberg group

Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone else's opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation. ~ some other person.

they brought hitler back to life, he now writes every modern hollywood movie that's been produced for the past 20 years

Oh yeah fucking definitely. Alex Jones is an example of that, a lot of what he says is used to convince tinfoilers that they're right even though he uses every tactic in mainstream media book. A lot of shit becomes deceptive and loses form

fucking kek

Silly me, assuming that anything would be invented for the benefit of the populace rather than its intellectual neutering.

>black budget
Literally every major project you hear about (F-35, F-22, LRSB, NASA to an extent, all of those amazing interstate budgets and shit) has been over funded simply because it's easier to make money disappear out of "negligence" than actually assign it to a project that could easily be deduced or detected.

There's a lot of military projects you'll never hear about, or be shushed if you see.

Western Australia for example tests experimental hypersonic aircraft and other projects they can't feasibly put over the central US due to population density.

If that happens you´ve gone to far down the rabbit hole.

If you want to be semi critical in life you use Who/What/Where/When/Why on everything that influences you or what you´re interested in. Should you come to the conclusion that this approach is not enough, you add cui bono? But sometimes those that profit the most aren´t the cause of what´s happening, so you look at other parties involved.

For a specific analysis you can always use different perspectives to solve an issue. What´s the point of view from a political standpoint? What´s the economical? And so on.

But if you use hypotheticals for hypotheticals, you´re just dreaming and not arguing on facts or using rational, empirical thinking.

>defending against the real alien
If aliens wanted us dead we'd be dead before you could finish reading this thread.
To have control over FTL means that they could use small rocks and win without a single lose.

I believe without a doubt the government has recovered a damaged alien space craft and they have disected the shit out of it and reversed engineered this technology to further advace our capabilities.
>Why not tell everyone?
We have the edge over wvery country on earth. Literally who can match the Us armys stealth and technological advancements?
And dont give me Russias bullshit anti missle technology. We had stealth technology in the 60s. Before the invention of the microprocessor. We are definitly hiding a secret project.

>tfw we'd never see a relativistic projectile coming

Watch the movie District 12. The one with the aliens. This is what aliens would use as weapons. Particle displacement weapons. Basically your vaporized with a single burst