Ylyl thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/iSwvVwGO7Ok
youtu.be/8Dkmw5_p1wM
youtu.be/rOGLnwySJl0
youtube.com/watch?v=3hlpSxX0-vY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

wow you are so alone

Maybe start by posting something that will actually make me laugh, not make me sexually confused, you nitwit.

here is my contribution ( i can't stop laughting "AKA MY SIDES") youtu.be/iSwvVwGO7Ok

the facial expression and attitude of the obviously leftist liberal prof at the end made me laugh

You. You I like.

youtu.be/8Dkmw5_p1wM

youtu.be/rOGLnwySJl0

How fucking old is that picture.

Haven't seen that in years.

Nice numbers

no, their necks did not stretch. they were born with long necks and were able to survive and reproduce.

dat bite mark doe

Heil dubs trips

fuck you

but that isn't true at all

youtube.com/watch?v=3hlpSxX0-vY

never is for theists. constantly changing the rules.

this is just a retarded strawman
0/10 would not laugh, not even ironically, just dumb

>triggered

Hitler was christian

the only one that wasnt atheist in this picture is the one that could have saved us all.

fuck it im becoming christian

Yeah but he wasn't though, was he. He never believed in god and you know it.

Butthurt atheists ITT

no lol. he had plans to abolish all religion. he used christanity first against jewism but it was a thorn in his eye, because he wanted to be seen as the only leader and all people following his agenda and not some religious one.

God of the gaps is the stupidest justification for the existence of a higher power - it's literally moving the goalposts, and it has been doing so for the past 2,000 years (heaven must be in the clouds since that's the highest point and the stars are on a dome - nope theres space - space is heaven - nope telescopes were invented showing it's just gas and dust - we don't know why people get sick it must be the wrath of god - nope microorganisms (bacteria) - we dont know what was there before the big bang - the list goes on and on as we find new questions.
He's not triggered he's just impressed by your ignorance

g

(You)

No it's not

Like a god that just always existed and has all the power so he creates a whole universe just to create humans on a single planet and makes it look like it was created like the big bang theory.

When does the funny start?

why do religious fags have to ruin these threads?

your memes are bad and you should feel bad

>implying there's anything wrong with marx and lenin

neckbeard cringe thread

I could see a teenager being like this, but this guy looks like he's an adult, how does idiocy like this survive for this long?

Lenin was christian, Marx was a jew

This guy gets it.

I'm not gonna trust philosophy from someone who can't even spell Judaism

>mfw after looking up his twitter just now

>except the millions of dead bodies

He's a fucking atheist. What the fuck do you really expect?

Hell, getting rid of the religion would help get rid of some of the rape too. Sounds good to me.

I was an atheist when I was a teenager, how has he not grown out of it by now?
Still don't like religion, I favor starting with deism and then figuring out things myself from there.

Rude

this one is clearly autistic

He's almost certainly on the spectrum. Atheism is a religion for rebellious children. The autist fedoras never truly let go.

nice dubs!

This bread is cancer

The contradictions in the bible are there intentionally, it is meant to act as a mirror, reflecting back yourself exactly as you need to be.

So fucking stupid.

FUCK YOU GABE I ALREADY GAVE YOU MY MONEY

>trying this hard

>atheist arguments

Fuck Quinton.

>equating a man hitting paint onto a canvas to the complexity of our universe