Putin offering disillusioned Britons FREE LAND to resettle in Russia

archive.is/Rjk9j

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Rjk9j
xn--80aaggvgieoeoa2bo7l.xn--p1ai/
youtube.com/watch?v=N5MlrZapmyU
siberiantimes.com/business/others/news/n0329-russia-gives-away-one-hectare-of-farmland-and-forest-to-its-citizens/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>archive.is/Rjk9j

If it were 300 acres and some money than I would move, but to live in the woods with only 2.5 acres not enough.

Why won't anyone give me free land? I'll take a whiteness test.

>If it were 300 acres and some money than I would move
Money? Are you a nigger, m8?
And what you will do with fucking 300 acres of land? You know, you must process all the land that will be given to you, or after 5 years it will be taken by the special land comission.

It depend of the land. 2,5 acre of Normandy can provide for two large families but this Aleut part is not fertile.

god damn it only the british!? i would take this offer in a fucking a hearbeat seeing as the entire world is dead set on becoming a communist hellhole i may as well head to the one where i can still tell people to go fuck themselves

Presumably he'd start a subsistence farm, where else would he get food?

What the fuck are you talking about? Do you even know what you can put on 2,5 acres of terrain?

>Russia
>giving land
Population of pic related: 10 nomads
I'm pretty sure Russia WANTS to give away the worst land on earth right now. Maybe they can test nukes on cucks.

Then again, he might not be able to grow or raise anything on that land anyway. Build a cell tower maybe?

Here, in the Far East, the land is somehow fertile, but there is no sun. The vegetables and fruits grow up watery and tasteless.
But in my region, they provide the most fertile soil near Lake Khanka (you are free to google it), so it's not such a bad deal. The only question is money to be invested in building a house and area treatment.

nigger Sakhalin is included in the deal and that land is godly

Pretty sure it's open to anyone. That's just a bong website.

There is no need of 300 acres for such kind of farm.
The only person in the thread who knows his business.

did you read? after 5 years you can sell the land or keep living there, not bad desu

No way would I settle so close to Asia.

>so close to Asia.
It literally is Asia.

You didn't get what he said, you must do at least something with this land within 5 years, if the comission will see that you didn't even once visit the place and it's completely barren it will be taken away when 5 years mark comes.

>Siberian wasteland
>fertile

Can a australian apply for this. I would be interested.

>Australian intellectuals

>Decide to go settle land in Russia
>Most of my neighbors are from Sup Forums

isnt that where the north korean labor camps are?

I neeed an autistic qt gf first to provide me with 9 children

are there any decenty sized cities in the region?

I'm a skilled tradesman so employment wouldn't be hard, I'd move there and set up a new life if i could.

if i could speak russian i'd jump at it. chances are i'd fail to make the land work for me, but at least i'd have a chance to do so

Isn't this a good opportunity to create a Sup Forums community is east Siberia.
Also it's close to nippon so I can get a qt nip wife from there.

It's not the worst, it's just the land is so MASSIVELY EMPTY that it'd take a huge effort to colonize a meaningful amount of it, like europe or the western US.

Gorgeous.

Could an airport or an airforce base be built, to make it more accessible?

Sounds like Putin wants some imported speed bumps for when China wants to start shit.

Why not just build one? If you live there you can make it happen.

There are a multitude of Airports in east Siberia.
There are a few towns and hamlets in the far east.

1 Vladivostok Primorsky Krai 594,701
2 Khabarovsk Khabarovsk Krai 583,072
3 Komsomolsk-on-Amur Khabarovsk Krai 271,600
4 Blagoveshchensk Amur Oblast 219,221
5 Yakutsk Sakha Republic 210,642
6 Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky Kamchatka Krai 198,028
7 Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk Sakhalin Oblast 173,600
8 Ussuriysk Primorsky Krai 157,759
9 Nakhodka Primorsky Krai 148,826
10 Magadan Magadan Oblast 99,399
11 Birobidzhan Jewish Autonomous Oblast 77,250
12 Belogorsk Amur Oblast 67,422
13 Neryungri Sakha Republic 66,269
14 Artyom Primorsky Krai 64,145
15 Svobodny Amur Oblast 63,889
16 Arsenyev Primorsky Krai 62,896
17 Spassk-Dalny Primorsky Krai 51,691
18 Amursk Khabarovsk Krai 47,759
19 Partizansk Primorsky Krai 43,670
20 Lesozavodsk Primorsky Krai 42,185

xn--80aaggvgieoeoa2bo7l.xn--p1ai/
youtube.com/watch?v=N5MlrZapmyU

>Only for Russian citizens
>People not already living in the Far Eastern Territories can only apply from 1 Feb 2017

Afaik russian planes are designed to land on pretty much any flat surface so keep that in mind.

Great, first Pootin gives our land for free to chinese, and now to literally everyone willing. What a great national leader.

what would have to happen for China to grow the balls or be coerced into invading Russia?

>ayy lad well-educated westerner here, I want in on your Siberia deal gib citizenship
>ok here you go
WOW that was hard

Good to know that I can be a subsistance farmer living a near 3rd world lifestyle with two acres

>are there any decenty sized cities in the region?
>Capital city
Vladivostok, 604k
>Major cities
Ussuriisk, 188k
NakhodkaŠ± 158k
>Cities in the area with "free" land
Spassk-Dalny, 41k
Chernigovka, 13k
Kamen-Rybolov, 11k

are their many healthy young people

or is it full of krokodil addicts and alcoholics

was living in british territory 65 years ago here
can i apply too?

also my skills include pooing in loo

I think non-whites have to kill atleast 5 chinese a month to stay

Jesus Russia is going to be last white nation left. HOW DID THIS HAPPEN

Of course, this is not a problem. But you need to have the necessary papers and do everything as required by Russian law.

It's Russia...

>Sakhalin becomes a British colony
>Allies with Japan
>Resurrect Imperial bantz through the whole of Asia
Could be pretty based.

>putin gives back land to disilusioned ukranians
would be better

Who would want to live in a third-world shithole like Russia

In the 90's there were many heroin addicts, but they all died, you know, because it is harmful. And I'm personally never seen any krokodil addict, it's meme thing.
Alcohol can not be purchased after 10p.m., so you can rarely see any drunken man on the street, only in a bar or nightclub.
I personally don't drink alcohol, just kvas, you know, even little children are drinking kvas.

4th worlders, Australians for example

>offering land in Magadan
>fucking Magadan

westerners wont understand this

Any real sources? I am interested as well

The US won't let me in, since I am wgite and blonde. Fuck you America

This offer has been on the table for a while now. 2,5 acres per family

>Russia gives away one hectare of farmland and forest to its citizens
siberiantimes.com/business/others/news/n0329-russia-gives-away-one-hectare-of-farmland-and-forest-to-its-citizens/

Hm, that's tempting. I was planning on doing something like that in America anyways.

A bunch of us Sup Forums fags should get some land near each other and form a colony

There a lot of resources, chinese for example

What about building a huge datacenter? The cold climate makes cooling easy and you can use the heat as heating for the buildings.

>apply for land on Sakhalin
>sell it back to the Japs afterwards

DEVILISH

>hundreds of Sup Forumsacks and /k/ommados move to East Siberia and create several Hamlets.
>Sup Forums rangers unite to create a independant Nation.
>we literally name it white people only land (plus japanese)

An all white colony in a land of snow. It's like a dream come true.

Can anyone join or is it just british?

>implying soft sheltered city boy nerds browsing Sup Forums can rough it as a homesteader in a brutal climate.

>building a huge datacenter
In a middle of nowhere?

I fucking hate my government.

You won't make it. You'll need a loving family to support you and help you out with survival in the wilderness.

The average Western woman, like the average Western man, is too obsessed with materialism to settle for a lifestyle like this one. You'll never find one who isn't corrupted.

It would spear head future developement in the far east

That's a subsistence farm which can feed a family of four per year. There is no contingency for things going wrong and no scope for selling surplus crops.

It is relatively easy to subsist on a small area, but in order to be profitable you need more space. I agree that at 200 acres I'd do it, but unless there was a right to purchase additional land at low rates once you are a citizen it's not a long term prospect.

At best on the current deal you could live on it for 5 years, claim your citizenship, sell and move on. Problem is my earning potential over those five years is pretty good and should grow rapidly as I progress down my current career, 5 years on a subsistence farm will do noting like that so it has to be worth it's while in other ways.

If they want industrious people to move there and develop the region, they need to offer something that is attractive to industrious people. The only people who this will be a great proposition for are NEETs, most of whom aren't going to be the most successful at developing a wilderness region if they cant even get a job at a supermarket or building site.

> WE

JUST GIVE A SOURCE YOU FUCKING FAGGOT

Nigger you are in the future Trumpland, if there is hope somwere, is in burgerland right now.
You just need him to win. Redpill everyone for the future of humanity.

>And what you will do with fucking 300 acres of land? You know, you must process all the land that will be given to you, or after 5 years it will be taken by the special land comission.

I'd really like to set up permaculture farms in empty Russian land and invite all the white men who are desillusionned from the EU.
Russians won't mind because they have a surplus of women unlike us, and they're real Euro bros too, so it'll just be like old Europe again (west-east divide didn't exist like it does now).

We can start a white men only company and start the reconquista with Russia as our base.

I made kvas once, think I left it to ferment a bit too long because it only took me a pint to get me tipsy. Was pretty good, would make it again

2.5 acres is plenty as long as it's relatively near a city or town where i can work and buy groceries and stuff.
I would legitimately take this offer if i was fluent in Russian and had a job waiting for me when i arrived.

Considering that they're willing to give you land for free, it's probably safe to assume you could buy additional acreage for pretty cheap.

good for you lad

This upsets me. We want to legalize tons of worthless mexicans but not a productive German who has actually learned English unlike the mexicans

anyone who can live in -47 with no infrastruture is a badass if you ask me. and 5 years for only 2.5 acres? they deserve it, putin is basically only inviting badasses and NON PUSSY NO KEKS ALLOWED

That's not a bad idea, assuming we could get proper permission and a deal to lay a few hundred miles of fibre cables.

Volga German with 1/8 of Anglo, 1/8 Swedish, 1/16 Scottish ancestry. Read on this groups to know what happens with European colonists to Russia. My family used possess enormous wealth before revolution - European art, gold, mines, factories, land, demesne. It's all stolen by Bolsheviks. Until Russian Federation returns the stolen me, family, House and relatives in Russia and abroad would keep putting effort in making it economic pariah. Russia sucks. Fucking sucks. I hate it. Hope one day USA and EU will starve this shithole with REAL sanctions which will make Iran blush. Once NATO rolls in, you can count on me for sabotage and killing fellow ruskiesoldiers.

Nice idea, but it get's pretty hot in summer. You're better off going for somewhere that is persistently cold, even if it doesn't hit the same winter extremes.

Our company just invested on Serbia, and its working out well.

Serbia is the new Philipines

english not good

>Ethnic 5th columnist the post.

>In a middle of nowhere?
You just need a small nuclear reactor or thermal plant and run fiber to the installation. It would print money once up and running, no one could compete with the low costs of running the servers there.

looks like the plots are pretty close together though, if you're boxed in on all sides and you land is spread out in a non contiguous way it's not very efficient. Bear in mind that you'll be quite some distance away from major markets which will drive distribution costs up. You'd need to be very cost efficient in order to be competitive, or produce a top end luxury product.

>Falling for the Putin "Savior of the White Race" meme

>inb4 Sup Forums and /k/ colony

guns not allowed in Russia

>Anyone is entitled to apply for up to a hectare of land in the Kamchatka, Primorye, Khabarovsk, Amur, Magadan and Sakhalin regions, the republic of Sakha, or the Jewish and Chukotka autonomous districts.

>Jewish autonmous district

-40C in winter

just couple days

If this is still basically what they're doing then it sounds like you define your own plot within certain parameters, not pick a predefined one, and you can be within 20 kilometers of a major town. No argument that it would be a challenge to make something of it though.

How hard would it be for an American to obtain Russian citizenship and move there?

How would one even move to the Siberian far east in the 1st place? I'd assume I'd have to go to Vladivostok first

How easy is it to harvest the chinese?

I'd setup a communication interception station.

It's like the perfect place, no one is around,

I like all the Russian shills in this thread making this deal look attractive. You boys don't have to, this already looks pretty good to me. Can't wait to get my electrician's cert.

How do one even survive something like this? Does all life just stop in those days and everyone stays home?