If you could be 18 again, what could you change?????

If you could be 18 again, what could you change?????
Any advice or life lesson is welcome here anons

Exercise more

I'll start:
I'm 34 now and if i could go back I would learn to respect myself so others would have never laught a me at that age

Get a load from my family and go to uni to be a petrol engineer.

Not meeting the girl that broke my heart

Love is overrated and family is too. So try to fuck more, love less, be independant and save up some money so you can start caring for yourself instead of others.

If I could be 18 and go back to 09/10 I would want quite college and buy a kilo of Mephedrone online. I would stop worrying about what other people think and not be guilty about my own personal choices.

Yea, would have ended it then. If you would like to make a change you would need to go back to the beginning with your today's memory... or it makes no real dif. After all once you hit 18 all you get is the slave stamp and responsibilities with close to 0 benefits... welcome, you ain't one of the 10.000

I would buy stock in apple

Go to college or learn a trade so my ass wouldn't be living at home at 25

Don't do drugs and probably don't fap after eating jalapenos

>If I could be 18 and go back to 09/10 I would want quite college and buy a kilo of Mephedrone online

Fucking imbecile.

Yes, yes, yes.

OP here, I'm 18 right now and I'll take your advice fam

You think that's bad? Remember the time I fapped after eating my spag bol spiced with california reaper powder?

oh kill yourself necrophiliac shill

>saving up money

...in 2017, how the hell is that even possible with a fucking average job?

After rent, bills, food you can be happy if there is more then so spider webs left in your wallet...

... not to mention the every years tax for property, the car registration and so on and on and on... your vocation will be you, using it to get a second job.

Welcome to this shitty world

You on your period today or something?

fucking 70 year olds exercise
what's stopping you now?

being a millennial sucks

kill me

Stay away from laborious jobs. I did 8 years of aircraft maintenance and my back is fucked for life.

I exercise a whole lot now at 21, I just wish I had realized earlier how great it is for you.

Hate me for it (i know i sometimes do), but those are reasons why i rather stay in welfare right now than get a mediocre job that fucks up my back, still keeps me poor, and doesn't even give me certainty if i will keep my job/ find another one before i run out of money and get fucked by debts.

18 is the perfect year for me. High school was nice, but I'd rather not relive it. Not as much freedom as when I got out.

I got my first car a month out of high school. I had saved up for a few years. Got a new 1996 Cavalier. Gas was $1. A fucking dollar! Filled up the tank for 15 buck.

I would focus on school more.
I was smart, but I slacked off in classes. They were "easy", but since I didn't go too often I still got academic probation after 3 under-performing semesters.

I would focus on making money and saving and investing in a Roth IRA.
Also invest in Apple, Nike, MicroSoft, Blackberry. Would get out of BlackBerry in 2007 at its peak.

I would spend quality time with friends.
I had a habit of putting things off with friends. Slowly things drifted and now I don't even see them. Just a "like" or silly comment on Facebook, but I don't have their number. Just feel like strangers now.

I would take more chances in dating and meeting girls. More confidence in myself.
I was sometimes a bit timid. When I'd go to parties or dances (quincenieras, weddings)) I would be too scared to ask someone to dance. Now that I'm grown I've lost that fear and have fun and don't care what others think. Wish I had that carefree attitude back then.

I would stay fit and health.
I weight 180 out of high school. I had a medium build and strong frame. Now I'm 265 and feel fat and sometimes tired. I carry the weight well, but it's still 100 lbs more than what I want.

where are u from mate?

Usually I hate on poor people and freeloaders, but I gotta support you on this one. Once your health is fully fucked, there's no going all the way back.

You could tell you from 3 years ago anything, and the best you can come up with is "excercise more"?

I am 18 you faggot.

What advice or life lessons do you oldfags have for me?

Netherlands.

Don't fuck around my first year of college.

Lurk moar

Forgot to add:

Dress better.
I wore jeans and a shirt most of the time. I would learn to dress better and have a variety of clothes. Nicer clothes and a nice watch.

32 here

Learn to not think with your dick.

Nothing wrong with women, you may even find one you like, but don't let them influence life choices you need to make

im 18 now and still have this feeling like being judged all the time. It really sucks. Sometimes I wonder how it could be to feel free and dont care what others say or think and that'd be absolutely fantastic doing what i want and enjoying but its just I cant and its getting worse. Any advice how could i change it now?

>I wore jeans and a shirt most of the time. I would learn to dress better and have a variety of clothes. Nicer clothes and a nice watch.
I'm 40 and I don't understand your post. Can you explain the point of dressing better?

Get smarter.

OP here im 18 also

I am I have a hih IQ if thats what u mean but i think the more intelligent you are the more difficult to be happy you have

Well you know, when the time comes, we should all go out in style. Crashing Vegas before joining ISIS and giving the system a blowing experience.

I mean so far they do offer the best fucking job I came across, the one I would actually be take into consideration.

Pros.:
You work just 1 day
All you have to do that day is blow yourself up
You'll get 72 virgins as a bonus for work well done + ticket to paradise

Haven't see a better job description so far.

>I am I have a hih IQ if thats what u mean but i think the more intelligent you are the more difficult to be happy you have
>I am I have a hih IQ if thats what u mean

?

You learn that others really don't care. And if they judge you, just remember that they ain't paying your bills or giving you a blowjob. Plain and simple.

Don't be an ass to people, but live your life and have some confidence. You build confidence through putting yourself out there. Over time it becomes easier.

Talk to people. Speak your minds, don't just agree to everything they say. If you have a different opinion then say it. Be respectful, but say it.

Girls don't like door mats. They respect a man that challenges their thinking. Let her know you're not going to go along with her just because she's pretty. And if she leaves then you didn't need a girl like here anyways. She was just looking for someone to buy her shit.

Then aim higher. Get more education and get a better job. Start a business. Idk wtf to tell you.

Sure, I was fairly well off then and I'm fairly well off now. Most things are easier when you're in great shape, it gives me confidence and I enjoy exercising itself. Long walks help me clear my head. I would also have fewer posture-related issues if I had started working on it earlier.

I don't know, it's simple and seems obvious but in the end it's much easier said than done. What is your mindblowing revelation for your past self?

man i dont know who you are and where you're from but I would gladly take that advice man. Thanks from user to user.

Poor grammar doesn't necessarily mean you're an idiot, but it's a bit of an indicator.

Wut

You will never be 18 again, so live your life at its fullest, be responsible, but have fun. It's better to have remorse than regrets.

don't go on a website called Sup Forums it will ruin you for ever

Feels glad man, thanks user. I kindly appreciate it for what you said.

Work hard, take risks, don't sit around doing nothing, even if you don't know what to do, just do things, do soemthing, study something, just make a decision and don't worry about if it's the right one or not, just do things and keep doing things and only then will you figure out what you actually want to do.

Don't "hit" on girls, just be friendly with them, and fun, make as many friends with cute girls and ugly girls (they have cute friends) as you can always be kind and soon you'll be knees deep in pussy.

eat healthy, stay fit, and you're money.

Im not native english speaker I learned english using internet so forgive me if i look retarded speaking in your language.

>It's better to have remorse than regrets.

Jeans and a shirt are fine for going to the park or just hanging out. They'll never go out of style. But you also need a variety of clothes for different occasions.

Sure, we shouldn't judge a book my it's cover, but we all do it. A guy with baggy pants and ripped shirt and gold chains is going to be treated differently than a man with nice shiney leather shoes, dress pants and tucked button down shirt and a Rolex Datejust (no matter your thoughts on Rolex, it gets attention). There's a huge difference there.

If you dress sharp you will get the attention of the people that like a sharp dressed man. Some girls like thugs or hipsters. If you want that kind of girl then dress like that. But a well dressed man gets more respect from the general public.

Attitude also comes with dressing nice. You enter a room knowing you're dressing sharp, you'll feel better and make a statement.

You have to own the suit, own the clothes. Feel confident in a nice shirt and pants and it will come off as owning the clothes. Nothing worse than a guy in clothes that he was forced to wear. Own it.

I wouldn't let anyone talk me out of going to med school.

Meh. I'll stick to jeans and a shirt. I'm not trying to impress people outside of work. What's the point?

Id go to the doctor before my latent bipolar disorder makes me fail all my university classes at 19. And i wouldnt smoke weed

> Sup Forums
> implying there are faggots over 18
m8

id be older

It's all about what makes you happy and your social circles and were you want to be.

But at least have a nice pair of slacks and a nice shirt and decent dress shoes you can have handy. You never know what you'll be invited to a wedding or a party that serves more than just beer.

Nothing wrong with jeans and a shirt. Like I said, they will never go out of style. But have some variety in your life.

More education, who's is going to pay for it? You don't even get a loan this days, even thou the Central EU bank has dropped the % under 2.0

The Bank got billion and billion form the tax payer money after the break in 2006-2007. Yet still you ain't seeing a dim.

And lets just say you do make it work. In the society we live today, without any connection you can wipe your ass with your diploma...

Not here to shatter someones dreams but, the system we are in ain't pretty and it ain't made to help you get anywhere but to keep you grounded.

The most reasonable decision would be to become a Monk on some Mediterranean island.

Or am I wrong?

I would have did the early commission route in ROTC and joined the army. i'd be retiring with a fat pension now

Don't drink and learn a trade.

I'd have held on to my beater car for longer, not gone into massive credit card debt, and learned to live within my means then instead of now.

Apply for the fucking thing, you bum.

I'm going to college this fall and I'm trying to get as many grants and financial aid that I can. Why? Because at 25 with only a diploma, they don't want to hire me for a job that pays more than $9 an hour, dumbass.

No wonder Sup Forums is the dumbest goddamn board on Sup Forums.

Youre going to have what you think will be a genius business idea. Dont do it or youll find out what 'liquidation' means.

Don't get hung up on women. They aren't worth it. If you're with one, don't put more money in than they reciprocate. Don't get married.

Don't be a whiney fucking sadsack. You don't want to listen to that shit, no else does either.

Take care of yourself. Teeth especially.

If someone asks you to loan them money tell them no, if they guilt you tell them to catch a train in the face.

Weed isn't bad. If that's still a thing anywhere. Alcohol is way worse. Smoking is fucking stupid.

You have to eat shit at a job. It's inevitable. There is a limit though.

Be on time.

Get a credit card. Never spend more than you have to cover the monthly payoff. Use it exclusively.

If you have decent parents, don't shit on them.

Take time off when you need it.

Try scary shit.

Yeah, it's definitely dependent on where you are. I've got friends that don't care what I wear. Hell, I had some coworkers over last Saturday and I just wore sweats.

Fuck weddings.

tldr;

Nobody is guaranteeing me an easy existence so life isn't fair and I'll just keep being a leech on society.

What a piece of shit.

>If someone asks you to loan them money tell them no
This. Eventually you'll loan somebody money and they'll move out of state.

>Try scary shit.
But I wouldn't recommend this.

You only live once. I'd much rather deal with guilt than severe chronic pain.

>be me,
>work for 2 years
>have good life, buy shit whenever i feel like it, go out with people, drink and smoke a ton
>pay bills, rent, phone, wifi, etc,
>still save like 20k,

u mad, phagit?

how do you get to meet people to go out with?

school, work, sports. do literally anything that involves interaction with other humans and dont spaghetti on your sweater.

29 year old here. I would have exercised, not have studied my BA but something else and not gone to the military. I would have stopped being friends with so many people that were not worth the time or the energy. I would have married the girl i dated the last year of college.
current situation: 29/ single/ living with mom/ jobless atm/ veteran with mild PTSD.

Thanks user, what do you do for living?
I find the economics major at college really appealing, should i go for it?

I am 18! Haha(:

>mild ptsd
>mild

lol faggot, just get over it.

id suck more cock

you legal. can i fuck your ass?

sauce for that hentai

>mild PTSD
Okay and am I supposed to feel bad for you? You had opportunities and you blew them. I'm 25, disabled, obese, and I'm still getting shit done trying to move out of moms house and get a good career. Man up.

get out

can i suck your dick?

>again
its summer, no one is 18

When in college, get an internship. That is the only thing that will actually help you get the job you want, everything else on a resume doesnt matter at all to an employer of college students.

nice trips

i cook in a fancy restaurant (with good tip out to chefs) and also deal weed/coke on the side, smaller time though, only have like 20 clients.

Also work out a little bit a day, every day, and youll never regret the decision, start with just pushups situps and squats but go till you feel a burn and make sure to eat protein. couldnt hurt to take vitamins too

Disabled how?

If you only strive for average that's all you will ever be.

They've said I have mild autism. But I'm not bitching about it, am I? If you're the military user, it should have taught you something but instead, it taught you nothing.

Probably fuck Melanie and Nadina, stop smoking weed and drinking so much. Actually pull through with University, though I'd probably go into ETH instead. Study math and already know that I have to actually study now.

thx based user