No ennemies on the right

If we ever want to gain power, the right needs to set aside its differences and unite.

Alt-right:
>Hitler wannabees
>Jack off to anime
>Unemployed, live with mommy and daddy
>Autism
>"Based Milo"
>Outspoken about feminism
>Contrarians with no strong political beliefs
>Disgruntled ex Ben Shapiro fanboys

Far-right:
>No tolerance for degeneracy
>Purge the filth and exterminate the Jews
>Ban Islam
>Deport non whites
>Strong Christian foundation

Can we set all the bullshit aside and fight the enemy?

Alt-right:
>Doesn't actually mean anything

Far-right:
>Umbrella term for people who're into the gay leather scene

Ethno-nationalist free market capitalist alpha-males:
>me

go fuck you're self leaf

the alt right is a jewish construct

and you are a jew

>strong christian foundation

I'll never understand this. "Let's fight two warlike abrahamic faiths but let's adopt the one that says surrender and turn the other cheek." If you want to be a white nationalist go for pagan ideals (not neo paganism, that's just gay) rather than the cuckiest religion.

This.

The only way to peacefully destroy the Jew is to interbreed with them all, making their racial influence dispersed throughout the populace and eventually bread out of existence, like they plan to do with the white race(s).

The answer is love, but hate is a much less ineligible and therefore much more popular.

>not including RAHOWA

Since when has Milo Yinnapolous and Trump become synonymous with alt-right?

Seriously guise, alt-right is basically the European New Right. Milo is not even an intellectual. He's just an attention whoring faggot. He wouldn't be able to get a rise out of anyone being an outrageous leftist fag (there are plenty of those already), so he decided to be an outrageous controlled opposition fag. Trump is a step in the right direction perhaps, but he's in no way aligned with New Right ideological principles.

>surrender and turn the other cheek
>falling for this meme

It's the shitty "modern" churches and Pope-loving Cathcucks that are this way. Traditional Protestant churches, as well as Mormons, are much more aggressive.

>blah, blah, blah
>today is the REAL Christanity
>not the last 2000 year historical precedent

You sound like one of those transsexuals that state "REAL Christians" don't judge.

deport non whites? haha id like to see yall try, come knock on my door and ill shove a burrito up your ass cabrones. (: race war sounds fun

So Jesus didn't turn the other cheek? He fought back? One instance of whipping Jews doesn't overshadow a whole dogma of love and tolerance for the enemy.

When did I say any of that? Besides Christianity is a Jewish cult anyway, drop the Stockholm syndrome and accept that pagan ideas of man as a beast rising to godhood through manhood is better than abrahamic views of man as a forever flawed being who must repent for his existence.

Your a Marxist plant, double sleeper agent. Designed to throw the baby(Western Civilization) out with the bath water.

Not only are there no arguments in what you say but only strawmen and ad hominems.

Western civilization was built by Europeans who did not worship a kike but followed local folklore and traditions.

Last two thousand years:
>cuckold Joseph
>god gets nailed to a tree by pagan empire
>gets burned at the stake by pagans
>fed to lions by the same pagans
>gets declared a real religion by some faggot who was worshiped as a god because he saw the stars
>split the Christian wotld in two over whether or not to put yeast in bread
>fail to remove kebab TEN TIMES
>let half the Christian world collapse because gotta pay dem Jews in Venice!
>German faggots split the religion again
>be on the wrong side of logic for hundreds of years
>lose all authority
>rape a bunch of children
>turn the west into cuckolds
Christianity is a kike religion of failure.

Pretty much this. Christians failed to remove kebab more often than not.

The original versions of this thread were better.
You could at least change my OC to make sense:
>far-right labeled w/ Odal rune and Shwarz Sonne flag
>calls alt-right the Hitler wannabes
>says far-right is "strong christian foundation"
>has fucking Odinist Pagan Rune flag representing "christian values"
Might not make sense unless you change the fucking picture, Leaf.

This one's slightly funnier

The rainbow is too prominent on that flag, it should cover a smaller area or better yet be removed altogether.

Non-leftist gay need a different flag or symbol anyway. The rainbow has strong connotations with leftism/feminism/marxism. Its flamboyancy isn't really in the spirit of gay alt-right. The type of gays who identify with it tend to gravitate to the left just like women.

>So Jesus didn't turn the other cheek? He fought back?

That's literally the meaning of turning the other cheek. You stand for truth. Your individual well being doesn't matter, except for your soul, what only matters is God's will (and by extension, the well being of your parents and your homeland as its established in the 4th commandment. ""Honor your father and your mother, that your days may be long in the land which the Lord your God gives you."). I know that sounds like crazy for someone who feels "redpilled" but it's just starting to grasp their way out of his liberal indoctrination.

European "Paganism" only truly persist in our Holy Tradition, that exist in Traditional Catholicism (pre infiltration), Orthodoxy and some historical Lutheran churches.

Hey I'm far right and I'll show you who's the boss of this gym