Help me out Sup Forums

Help me out Sup Forums.
Ive known this girl for about 2 months and i really like her. Dubs decide what i say

On your knees and suck my cock

This

I really really really like this image

"What do u think about the all of coast"

You trying to eat my cock?

Reroll

Fuck it ill re roll again cunt

What you up to?

i just bought this, i need help to try it out

Reroll

I'm a faggot

Reroll again

This

Sometimes you can’t really explain what you see in a person. Sometimes it’s just the way they take you to another place nobody else can.

how would you feel about *local restaurant* this friday with me?

OP DELIVER

i tried op i really did

Send dick pic

i tried OP i really did, good luck.

This could be us

Easy Dubs, Say "I will fuck you until your toes are numb."

His

Would you like to go out for some coffee?

Reroll

Heya girl, You gotta butthole?

how was your day, beautiful?

Deliver cunt

WINRAR

But this doesnt indicate a date or anythign sadly..

OP what's the point of making the thread if you're not gonna fucking deliver you faggot.

send me nude or i'll kill myself and leave a suicide note explaining how you convinced me to kill myself

"Date me, then move into my apartment. And weeks later while I've been completely true to you, you will turn psychotic and cheat on me accusing me of cheating first. Heartbroken I will leave you cold, ignore your calls, and move to another state because I can't be near someone so selfish and evil that would do something like that to me."
Well, I only left the state on one psychotic ex, but left 3 other cold because of their Projection psychosis.

WINRAAAR

DELIVER FAGGOT

Are you autistic or just retarded?

DUBS HAVE SPOKE MIEN FRIEND

op, you know what you need to do boi

If you want to get a date, fucking call her don't waste time with text messaging it shit like that, stop being a pleb

listen here lady, im dead serious, I WILL kill myself if I dont get them nudes in 5 minutes, and guess whose door the cops are gonna knock.. chop chop you nigger cunt bitch

fake and gay.

kill yourself.

roll

rollerino for dis bambino

listen im doing this stupid thing on the internet when people tell me what to say to you, i am really interested in you, im sorry about all of this, are you still up for coffee?

winrar do it faggot

WiNrAr

reroll

dubs have spoken

sorry OP, i tried again, good luck coping with the feeling of regret once this is done

and again

"Not really but I like you a ton and want nudes"

Winrar

im getting a sense that op might be a faggot

we've given you dubs OP, now deliver what you promised

Im Sorry guys i just felt like this was the best thing to do. moraly and logicly.

lmao

there you go OP, she ain't gonna get that coffee with you though :/

Nobody over the age of 18 believes this for a second.
Re-evaluate your life and the decisions you're making.

This is the cringiest thing I have ever seen in my life. Put me in the screencap.

FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING FAGGOT CUNT NIGGER, YOU THINK THIS IS A FUCKING GAME? WERE ANONYMOUS, WE WILL FIND YOU AND DESTROY YOUR LIFE BITCH

reroll

0/10

Fuck off, faggot.

ACTUALLY ME AND MY TEAM OF HACKERS ARE ALREADY TRACING YOUR IP, WE'LL HAVE YOUR ADRESS IN 5, CUNT

abandon thread

Guys should i still ask her for coffee?

EXPECT US MOTHERFUCKER, WE'RE GETTING YOU, YOU DONT FUCK WITH DUBS YOU PIECE OF FUCKING SHIT

might as well give it a shot, there's nothing to lose, just post what happens

Well if you really like her then yea

lol get fucked op, kill yourself

op is such a pathetic piece of shit that he didnt get and girl neither the keks, what a waste of life

What does she mean lol?

op i sincerely hope you die without ever knowing what it feels like to penetrate a pussy, and im happy to think its quite likely

LOL virgin for life op

tell her ur gonna fist ur own asshole if u cant take her to coffee

She means you blew it. she 100% was gonna eat your dick. but now you're gonna die as lonely and miserable as I am

kill yourself you fucking virgin fuck, some other guy will take care of that pussy, dont worry, also fuck you for fucking with dubs you fucking fat piece of sloppy cum

it means you fucked up, the next last ditch move if you really want her that much is to say something like "i know it was stupid just give me a chance on that, i promise this kind of shit won't happen again" i dont really care anymore though, you dug yourself a grave OP

Kek, of course your name is Jason.

this is now a ROAST OP THREAD

Are you still trying to push this shitty bait, dude?

Fuck off already.

all of these

Guys i dont even know mark is??

mark is fucking that pussy u virgin cunt

OP, I'm retarded, but I wouldn't even do something like this.

YOU DONE FUCKED IT UP.

this is why youre still a virgin OP

GUYS I DID IT HOLY SHIT HAHA
I SQUARED UP
YOU GUYS PUSHED ME TO STAND UP FOR MYSELF AND I DID FEELS GOOD

op shall masturbate for the rest of his life

fake and gay

kill me cheers

Look bitch, he's just mad because I stole his juice box now you hopping in my dick or what? Text back xox

So many faggots, I need to go bust a nut for Bill to make up for it

if this werent bait, op would be seriously autistic

fuck off, retard

This is fucking stupid

This is shitty bait but im curious as to where op goes with this