What is the general opinion here on Primus?

What is the general opinion here on Primus?

They're good.

i like them but their fans suck
they're pretty consistently good
i remember when this board loved green naugahyde

it was a good album, so I don't blame them

it really was
i miss old mu

I thought they were awesome. Then i saw Les peddling Michael Moore's Fahrenheit 9/11 during a show.

I still like 'em okay, but it's harder for me to enjoy them knowing how much of useful idiot he is. Had the same"break- up" with tool over Maynard's horseshit.

Now all i listen to is katie perry, haven't heard her latest, but i know she'd never let me down

kek

primus sucks

They're a good band. They're at their best when they play up their Residents influences more. I wasn't big on the Willy Wonka album though, that was disappointing.

They suck big time

Gay rip off the residents for the most part, some good songs

I like them a lot

they're bascially just the residents without the artsy stuff and avant garde ideas

they suck more than most bands

I mean, the residents are less edgy and don't have dat bass, so it balances out.

>for the most part
but their songs sound almost nothing like The Residents songs, they're way less experimental (Although both are great)

PRIMUS SUCKS

Primus sucks.

They suck.

They're great. Neo-Sup Forums REEEEE

this

Primus socks
Those at the New Year's Eve show will get it.

not a gay rip, i`m a fan of the residents and i can recognize the musical value in Primus, pretty different ways of approach music and different intentions.
>less edgy
not, not less edgy, maybe less comical

Primus sucks.

Memes aside, it's a fairly good band that has a very enjoyable sound with a great style and plenty of Residents inspirations. It's in an odd state where their fans overrate it but it's underrated by the general public. It's weird.