OK so last week the gf told me she was pregnant...

OK so last week the gf told me she was pregnant. I almost got pissed because she only let me start fucking her and we had incredible sex only two times and she gets pregnant.

Fast forward to today and she left her phone over the apt. Someone texted her and I picked it up and well, pic related. It's off her phone.

WTF? Any advice before she comes over to get it?

send it to your phone and leave it in the text conversation you have with her.

See if she notices or admits to anything before you accuse. Get her to do the work for you and such. She may decide to never talk to you again, so it's a win-win.

Tell her you know she's cheating and tell her you won't support the child unless it's confirmed to be yours.

Well see, no I could get in pretty big trouble if she thought I was going through her phone. I'm trying to find a more diplomatic solution here.

OP you're getting cuckd leave relationship inb4 its too late

There's no way. We don't know any niggers. She goes to work and comes home. That's it.

what do you mean "we" dont know any.
are you implying that your and your gf are the same person?
if so then you're ok, hands cannot get pregnant

You've obviously never been in a relationship with these kinds of stakes. If I even hinted that we need to prove the child is ours she would go ballistic. The cops could get called and I go to jail for it. So not sure about that one.

>I could get in pretty big trouble if she thought I was going through her phone.
Op is a cuck

Paternity test. Fuck the cheating; the paternity test matters more here. Look into the logistics of that first.

"We" are a couple. Practically married. In fact, we're going to have to get married now.

If there was a nigger trying to move in on her I would know about it.

If she accuses you of going through her phone just lie and say you where playing one of her games when the text came.

And you have had sex 2 times with this soon to be wife?

wtf didn't you say you only had sex twice?

You've never been in a relationship, have you? You don't just go through your gf's phone without hell to pay.

That's only when she's hiding shit

I was hoping this was going to last all summer, twice a day, and then maybe decide then, but her family are religious conservative Republican assholes and they wouldn't approve of an abortion.

All summer? How long have you known this person you're about to marry...

Kek, the dank stuff i have on my phone I wouldn't what anyone to see.

Because it took me almost a year to get her to have sex with me, but we were grooming ourselves as a couple for marriage.

Is everyone in this thread a total autist or what?

He's only going to marry her cause she might be pregnant with probably not his kid.

About one nigger too short?

op is a faggot and he wont do shit...he just want to spent his whole life being a cuck and raise some nigger...

OP you are either lying or you are a baby back bitch. Just ask her, say she got a text and you looked at it bc curiousity got the better of you. If that baby is born black then there ya go she cheated but better to get out before marriage and baby are involved so either stop talking to the cunt, kill her and post it here or kill yourself and post it here.

Judging from your responses, you're obviously a beta male. Just accept the fact that you didn't know you're soon to be wife as well as you think you did. You weren't satisfying her so she went and got some nigger dick. Just be happy with your relationship and stop complaining.

Also there is no way she can turn this around and make you look like a bad guy, if youre gunna have a baby together you have both given up your right to privacy when it comes to one another

Look we are a fucking couple. I consider her my fiance now, I pretty much have to.

Why is everyone trying to turn this into about me?

OP get the fuck out before she pops that lil niglet out and you get stuck.

just follow this man advice...and live a happy cuck live...

OP just confront her and stop being a little bitch, or pay the consequences and raise someone elses kid

Obvious bait is Obvious, here's a (You)

/thread

>beta male
Whoa, you shut the fuck up. I fucking busted my ass to get where I'm at now. And there is ZERO proof she's getting nigger dick. IT'S JUST A PICTURE.

gr8 b8 m8

This.

OP: If you consider her your fiance at this point, wtf are you worried about a "diplomatic solution" for? Get to the bottom of it or face a future life as a cum eating cuck.

Exactly, and look how you made a whole thread about "just a picture" if that's all it was you'd shut the fuck up and live your life. But no you know that there's a possibility that someone's pouring some cocoa puffs into your cereal so you're questioning if it's still ok to eat it. Fucking beta faggot.

op a real question was she vergin when u two had sex for the first time...other wise she was obviously fking someone in that one year time when u were working ur ass off trying to fk her...

OK, so maybe you're this totally cool dude irl but if you said that to me in a bar? I would knock out a couple of your teeth, faggot.

OK, OK. /thread

Its all about odds OP. Odds are she's cheating in one form or another. Your a oh say if your scared of repercussions of confronting her with evidence. Your a bitch if you're just scared about losing the sex.
>twice
If you've had sex fucking twice you don't know a god damn thing about her you naive twat. Man the fuck up and stop shitposting.

What were you doing home, OP? Don't you have a job?

You won't get in trouble dude, like legally. And if she gets mad so what? If you went through her phone and didnt find anything then it'd be a problem, but look at that. Look what you found. You're justified now because of this, just do it. I'm not kidding OP you're going to regret being 'diplomatic' because it won't work out.

Are his legs crossed or is his left leg his right fucking leg bc that foot doesn't look fucking normal

Your pathetic. Inb4 nigger baby cliche

Dont sign the birth certificate op! Never sign unless you know its yours

Who says shit like that online? You'll never ever meet me lmao. If I got you worked up then turn your frustration into assertiveness and fix your problem. You only have two options, shut the fuck up or confront her. Look like you want to do neither therefore I'll continue to rustle your jimmies you beta faggot.

I said shut the fuck up. Get the fuck out of my thread if you're going to be a total faggot.

Did the pic come through text or a Snapchat? Who sent it or is it an phone number? Copy the number and find out if it was a girl friend of hers or some dude..

Yeah but she's going to be home and she'll be tired and if I even go there she will turn into this total bitch and I really don't want to deal with that now.

ahahahah man get your shit together bro

No I think i'll stay in this thread, it's nice and cozy. We should be friends.

After reading all the retarded responses I remembered it was a text. Find out whose number it is

u see op thats the problem u dont wanna do anything..

Women go through our phones all the time!

I met this girl she stayed over at my house. I had a app that takes photos of people trying to unlock your phone. She tired 3 times before giving up.

shes trying to cuck you lmao

OK, there's no fucking way she is sucking nigger cock. She goes to work. She comes home. Unless it's a 5 minute fuck on her lunch break that is not possible.
Stop being a faggot.

You won't confront your fiance about the evidence she's cheating on you, but you'll start a fistfight over being called a beta male?

Yeah whatever, dude. Enjoy your cuckold matrimony.

thiswhat would you rather deal with, a bitch or a nigger baby.

Now you're just trolling.

If this was that important to you to ask advice for step up and do something about it. Or maybe you don't really care. You've got a cuck attitude, stay cucked.

Which app is that? Asking for a friend....

This Op is a beta faggot.
>has sex twice
>lets get married
>too naive in every regard
Her conservative parents would burn her at the stake for fucking a nigger.
Obviously your her out.
She's counting on you being a total bitch. She's a smart whore.

>A bitch or a nigger baby

whats the app called? Is it for android?

You are...straight up...a fucking dipshit. You deserve to be cheated on you impotent cuck

I'll fucking punch you.

Denial. Whores are resourceful cuck.

how bout neither? tell her you know shes cheating on you and you're leaving her cause you know its not your baby.

have some balls OP, ever thought thats maybe why she cheated on you in the first place?

I'm not even that guy, but you sound like a total beta. I'm guessing you don't have a slight clue about her real life. I'm guessing (I'd even bet) that you're a cuck.
FFS confront her about it or AT LEAST test whatever comes out of her vagoo.

>hurr durr I'm gonna knock your teeth

Who the FLYING FUCK talks like that on the internet. You ought to be beta

kill her then ys

You can't possibly be the total fucking redneck Chad that you are repping right now. Bait thread is bait. Fuck off with your bullshit.

Faggot.

Pic related, it's from your YouTube channel! :D

zozzle

I'd leave your face looking like your fiance's pussy after that nigger destroyed it. Haha. Get angrier beta faggot. You know what, I just might be the nigger that fucked your wife. What does she look like? pics or she doesn't exist.

Nobody zozzles.

This.

OP, if you don't have the balls to confront your gf about that cock pic, you don't have the balls to fight irl. Deal with it. No one's buying the idea that you're tough or in control, ESPECIALLY your gf.

>gf may be cheating on me, and may as well have gotten pregnant as a result, which implies she if fooling me to take the fall and raise somebody else's child without ever knowing
>but I cant check her phone, it's so messed up!
fucking seriously user?

Bait. If not, remember the day you tried to fist fight anons smarter than you.
You deserve it

Good. Tell her you know she is cheating and hate fuck her one last time. Pussy

Third eye is better than the one i had. Ypu can even protect certain folders you dont want people to see

You are asking for advice on Sup Forums....

I tried to believe it's bait, OP is either an excellent troll or an excellent beta faggot

The autism levels are waaaay too high, and I believe that these ppl dwell here

You have got to be 19 and in your first relationship to use this logic. I would GLADLY have the cops called, berated and have a year long feud where I lose ALL my friends. (Hint: if they turn on you, then they're not really you're friend) then to be STUCK for 18 fucking years paying for a half ape that's not even mine because I didn't get a fucking injunction preventing her from naming me the father on the birth certificate before a paternity test. Jesus dude grow a pair. Nut the fuck up

O.P. needs to get that app for his girlfriend's vagina.

Thanks friend

Kek

You've all been tralled

Why you fags falling for this shit type of thread again?

bc we have nothing better to do

the inofficial motto of Sup Forums

I appreciate the honesty, user.

Shes either wacking it to niggers or is being wacked by niggers. Tbere is now way around it, im afraid.

OK, you know it's replies like this that make me think I'm right when I'm thinking about becoming a serial killer. Shut the fuck up. Now.

No, look, fuck you. It's a FUCKING PIC. THAT DOES NOT MEAN SHE IS ALLOWING HERSELF TO GET FUCKED BY NIGGERS. GOD DAMN IT EVERYONE IN THIS FUCKING THREAD IS A FAGGOT.

Kek OP opens app to see this
Pic related

No problem user. If you do a little more digging im sure you can find a better one

>big trouble

kek dude she's got dick pics you're home free for anything if you aren't smart enough to kick her to the curb

Have you been in a relationship, because she shouldn't give a shit if you are going through her phone... Unless of course she's hiding some other dudes cock on there, yah dumb cunt.

I approve of this message

My advice is to not be fake and gay

Wow i guess its normal for your girlfriend to get dik pics from other guys. Congrats on your success as a man.

>grooming ourselves as a couple for marriage.
ha, youd be divorced in a year even if she was actually faithful.