Just got these for my birthday. What does Sup Forums think?

Just got these for my birthday. What does Sup Forums think?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0a5vJ4DmjN8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

shitty gifts fam

my nama jeffff

you know what everyone is gonna say. why let this happen to yourself.

Enjoy your useless shit.

How does it feel to finally turn 11?

Nice finger fedora

all you need is a pair of black jeans and a wallet chain and you have yourself the edgy suburban 8th grader starter kit

Quite pretty, but it looks cheap.

Knife is cool I guess...

Why the spinner?

Umbra's dagger noice

Stab yourself in the stomach with the knife and then flick the spinner. See if you can bleed out before it stops spinning.

They gave you the knife to kill your autistic self, and the spinner so you don't get distracted doing it

now thats a nice knife, please tell me where to get one.

It's the best spinner on the market. It spins 8 minutes.

Looks like you're a tool. Either that or you have some awfully shitty friends.

Good job, OP, you now rank on the same level as the unbearable autismo dyke I have to work with.

Ninja shit of course

Autism weaponized in the form of a ninja spinner and switchblade.

Sup Forums think youre autistic

The knife would be nice if it wasn't that fucking rainbow color. I draw the line at that Damascus like style.

A fucking fidget spinner for your birthday. Are you autistic or fucking 12.

And who give a single fuck? Autistic retared.

Use the knife to cut the circles into sharper edges. Always wanted to see one weaponized.

Lol I can't reply to everyone in this thread but I challenge you to find a spinner that can spin as long as mine

Looks Ghey- what are you 12?

Dubs Niggas

lmao

I challenge you to stop being a faggot

where did you get the knife

Do you obviously a faggot like it like totally seems like you sniff buttmememes u fukin gaylord leleleleelelXDXDXDXDXDXDX

If you're royalty or Nobility I'm going to eat your leg meat later. :^)

Fag

The autism is strong with this one.

I think you are probably a homosexual hipster.

Can you faggots just stop baiting using the same shit again and again? It's getting old pretty quick to a point where we no longer give a fuck and find you faggots post about fidget spinners to be nothing more than obnoxious cancer shit.

stab yaself in eye

All I ax is why tho
youtu.be/0a5vJ4DmjN8

Damn senpai, cool your milky joes.

check'd and wreck'd

go back to Instagram, Nigel

This is now a chocolate milk thread.

I showed that pic to my four year old twins (they are really into fidget spinners) and, no joke, they both said they liked the knife and didn't say shit about the spinner.

Yeah dude I heard all the hells faggots are literally just faggots.

They just do weird gay shit constantly and suck nigger dick..

>:^)

>HAH

get meme'd on.

>he's gay

Somebody thinks you're REEEEEEAAAALLLLLY gay.

Fucking faggot

No lie, I just ordered a very similar fidget. Idk don't even know what that color is called, I just call it shiny oil. Everyone at works thinks I'm retarded.

Mom probably picked it up in the Chinese store in the mall. I've been looking at it for a while now.

They will be a collectable one day and you will be glad you bought that one

Somebody's parents won't buy him a spinner

You sound like Napoleon Dynamite in my head

That's good to know! I'm gonna mod mine with some good ceramic bearings!

Someone still thinks the only ay to get things is for their parents to buy them. Come back when you have pubes son.

Just turned 12 huh

Nice paracord bracelet and knife, you really fucking need those in the damn city where your mommy buys all your shit and you cant afford to buy a piece of shit knife in a chinese knife shop at some inner city mall. i hope you choke on your teeth faggot

What!? Don't play with it! Don't even take it out of the original package! Jesus Christ I just saved you from ruining the collectable value

What do you use those bracelets for?

This is gayer than a trap thread. Also your bracelet is gay.

Just slit your own throat with the knife, or choke on the spinner, or both, or get someone esle to do it

Must be nice to know you'll be prepared if rainbow dash tries to kidnap you tonight.

Wait really? I bought it off ebay from some Asian. Is it really that valuable?

The PC term is chink. Squinty also works.

OP

I have a 65 foot long spool of it in my garage, theres all kinds of use for it in rural areas like my acres of land. Tents n shit. Not to look like some edgy city fag

What about yellow octo faggots? That's what my grandpa use to call the guy at china express

He'll yes, one day you'll take it into the Pawn Stars store and Rick will offer you 10k for your collection, but you know he's a sneaky jew fuck and only offers half of what it's worth. Jesus, I just saved you twice

all the great cold wet memories the sight of this brings back

Dood! Let me suck you're dick in return pls? It's the least I could do

Autism confirmed, OP wears his watch on the right hand

Ok, I was wondering what he was going to do with 4 inches of it. Now I get it.

The grind on that blade makes me want to cut my eyes out. Complete shit knife.....

Cool. I will just close my eyes and picture a hot chick like I do when I go to adult theater glory holes. If you could shave first, that would be appreciated.

nigger gtfo with your normie memes

That's not cringe, that's just sad. That isn't a social retard doing something cringe worthy, that's a person with a legitimate mental disability and a long suffering parent who cares for him. She's reading him nursery rhymes for christ's sake. He is literally a toddler developmentally.

You cringe at people who are supposed to know better, not actual classified retards. Labeling this cringe is, in itself, cringe worthy.

It's not rly good quality but if you like it and your mom realized and respected that you are slightly autistic it means she really loves you. So that's really a good thing and comes from heart

ITT: Everyone takes the bait

Sorry, but not a chance! It took me forever to grow out my neckbeard! I'll just try to breath very feminine to help you imagine it better

someone's autistic

But it's made in the USA, so that's got to be worth something, right?

Classic! You're one funny guy!

This. But you forget most of the retards on here are literally a toddler developmentally.

Lol says the only user without spinner

What, no matching vape? Cheap bastards!

weaponised autism

Just have me a half chub

I think you have 2 ways to get expelled from school now.

OP i'm so proud of you for coming out as gay

Can they expel you for being gay?

No, that's pic related.

I think you're a flaming homosexual.

Sup Forums says hi

Oh! Look it's the Fidget Nigger™ spin 'n' stab © special fedora combo suicide kit ®

wtf is a spinner?