Nostalgia thread? Geewun edition

Nostalgia thread? Geewun edition.
Take me back to paradise city Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XalUaFqa6us
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Never was too into Transformers. Did have some purple cyclops robot that turned into a gun. I had a bunch of Spawn figures through the 90s though. I had a gold version of this guy but couldn't find a pic.

Was it Shockwave? He was great too.
And spawn figures were fucking dope til they started making them statues. I had this guy called Grave Digger(or it was Grave Robber idk) and he came with a bunch of little bendy demons.
Never had this but looks like a fantastic time.

OMFG I had like 10 of those fuckers... wait still do in my parents attic.

Also had him, favorite all time. Loved his voice in the cartoons.

How about this collection I still have in my closet?

Soundwaves voice was the fucking best. Best character. I have damn near every figure of him made so far. This broad I've been seeing will refer to him as Shockwave or Starscream in order to heckle me. "That's Starscream right?"

Hell yea

Yep, that was him.
I miss this console, damn.

dump her NOW!

Loved these too.

It's ok, she really likes Dark Crystal(fantastic movie if you haven't seen it) and owns some shit from that movie so I just refer to any and all of the creatures in that movie as Gremlins or Muppets. We will likely end up killing each other within the next month or two.

Is that not a thing anymore?

Also mandatory

ROFL, great comeback on your part! I still remember that strange feeling when the female gelfling appeared. I didn't understand it until a few years later ;)

Best friend had it, my mom could never afford it. I so desperately wanted it though.

I STILL remember the timing and anxiety of this level of the game. I must have made 200 levels of my own, and they all still exist somewhere on a floppy probably no good in an attic.

I honestly like Labyrinth a bit more cause of how goofy it is, but yeah Dark Crystal was great. The vulture people scared the fuck out of me.

Used to love these little fuckers, mowed lawns for weeks to buy them all.

By sex right?

My parents bought be the fucking F18 Hornet instead of the Tomcat. I was so pissed...

Oh hell yea that movie was terrifying (Crystal) as a kid. I was 9, and I think it made me cry at the time. I didn't see Labyrinth until maybe a decade after it came out. By 13 I was past the "fantasy world" type films. I missed out on the youthful experience of watching it while young sadly.

My first computer.

Still have 2 dozen of them somewhere hanging around in an old metal band-aid case.

She's a bit of a freak so I wouldn't put it past her to pull some praying mantis shit after.
Damn man, Labyrinth is great, you should def give it another shot. Plus the music is pretty damn good. And I hate musicals for the most part, but it's a fun movie.
DUDE I STILL HAVE SOME OF THESE GUYS. Fucking amazing little toys.
Find them and lets trade.

Had this back in the mid-80s. ROTJ: Battle at Sarlacc's Pit Board Game.

Is that a white boba fett?

Oh I've seen it several times, but as an adult it just doesn't have that impact it would have as a teenager or so.

As for the Muscle Men, I'd love to show the collection, but they are buried in a box in the back of my storage section of my apartment. Sorry Sup Forumsro, but I really don't want to get that dirty, and spend a few hours going through all that stuff. I know where they are, but it's like behind 2 desks, a washer, 20+ boxes, and 12 years of dust. The only time they will appear is when I finally move into a house.

Oh fuck me too. So lost it!

Overall they were poorly painted (pic is from internet.) Still it was a cool game to have.

Fisher Price was the bees knees

Turn-over choo-choo. still have it.
youtube.com/watch?v=XalUaFqa6us

Wanna spice it up a bit?
1984 Madonna was already a hit, and the video "Material Girl" was released.

By that time nearing 12 years old I discovered the joys of ahem, self pleasure, and the wonders that MTV provided me. Anyone remember their first fap back then? stimulus?

Anyone remember this? 80's cartoon and they had action figure toys.

Or this? Surely.

Grandparents had these.

Nice. I had this and the F16! nice pull user, these were pretty decent toys.

I fondly remember when there were only 2 genders...

here you go, op, my favorite pic

You'll know its time to turn the page when you hear R2D2 beep like this....Let's begin now...

These were pretty sweet.

Yet another toy that I had no idea came from Japan until well in to my later years.

The big die-cast motherfucker from the early '80s.

Holy shit! I totally forgot about this.