Lets talk about weed. Recently...

Lets talk about weed. Recently, I decided to stop smoking weed because I felt like it became something to do to just escape from reality. Like, think about it, if you're smoking weed every single weekend (which is what i was doing), arent you kind of just replacing actual happiness inducing activities with a substance that makes you feel good? I feel like when i do it that much, it just makes me kind of sad and sluggish when I'm not high. Now that I've been taking a break, I feel so much better throughout the week. I think smoking once in a while would be so much better because you actually get really high and it doesn't interfere with other shit in your life. How do you everyday smokers feel?.... Basically, I want to know what you guys have experienced with weed, and what you think the best weed schedule is.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cgvtSBmw8Zw
youtube.com/watch?v=NzSCsbtbiGQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Once on Sunday works for me, just finishing up High school and just relaxing after work and school is nice

I wouldn't feel too bad about smoking on the weekends.. SO many people I know smoke every day, multiple times a day.

A lot of people I know who smoke and are highly motivated / successful people typically will smoke at the end of the day, a few hours before bed.

I used to smoke every day but I quit a few years ago.

I have an issue. I bought this bubbler from an online site, and I noticed these creases in the glass. Now I take great care of my stuff, but what is the likelihood of said creases forming cracks in the glass?

it doesnt matter, your piece of shit with those bubbles in the glass

Dont blame the weed for you not having anything else better to do
and who said you couldnt smoke AND do shit? everything is better ON WEEEEED

I smoke every day because I have social anxiety disorder thats so bad I shake uncontrollably whenever I have to leave my house ( which is every day, for work, to pay my taxes like a productive member of society) and smoking an indica is the only thing that keeps me relaxed throughout the day. I'm friends with a guy who knows some guys, so it's only $70/week and it keeps me functioning.

Some nights my depression makes me feel like I'm nothing without it but then I smoke a joint and realize that some people just need some things.

Some people take meds, some people smoke, some people don't need it.

Regarding people that blaze every day for fun, that's dope too. Always a good time when you're high.

Thanks for the non-answer.

I only smoke with others, and when I do, I like to do a lot of outdoor activities with my friends, like swimming, scouring the beach with a metal detector, or bike riding.

I never feel lazy or sluggish. My only gripe really, is that I get the munchies really bad, and I don't really have a way of controlling how much I eat when I smoke.

>buying online
stop smoking china glass

> beeing daily stoner since 2010
> actually pretty stoned at the moment
> about 4 joints per day, but all of them after work is done.
>beeing a chef / working 13h every day

pot is my version of a "beer after work".
not drinking alcohol since i am smoking weed.

Keep your breaks! if you smoke to much weed, you´ll get mad. and you will loose a lot of chances and a lot of your potential.

I guess you can't put a price on happiness, but Jesus dude, how much weed are you getting/smoking? Because a can buy a half ounce from the closest local pot shop for 45 bucks, and if it was just me, and I smoked a good sized bowl every day, that'd last me almost 2 weeks.

Let's talk weed. I smoke 2-3 grams daily. I'm paranoid schizophrenic. It helps me cope but it also triggers my relapses.
I smoke because I seek a sense of relief. A moment of my own, to relax and don't think about all the bullshit for a second.

I don't get high aymore, I smoke to cope and function.

Yo, same. Used to crave beer. But now I just toke up and do fun things, or just chill out with a movie or TV show. No liver damage for this sonovabitch

I smoked everyday while also working almost everyday - it wasn't bad but I think you start to lose your grip on reality, in the sense you don't know how you actually feel about things b/c you're high all the time.

If you can keep it to weekends that seems ok - but if you feel sad about it that means something is probably wrong, the hard part is finding out what.

and all you fucking high school kids cut it out - you're going to fuck up your brain your so young. Wait till you a damn adult and your can smoke all you want

All my glass is china glass. My bong came from dh gate, and it's survived two years without so much as a crack or a scratch. Any piece, big, small, cheap, or expensive, can last if you're not a clumsy idiot. But I've never come across a piece with creases like this before, and I'm wondering what the likelihood is of it breaking regardless of how well I take care of it.

Call me a fag, but there's something to be said for putting your foot down and enjoying weed in moderation. Same goes for anything like that really, especially alcohol.

Went through 4 or 5 spliffs a day for about 3 years in school. Now I light up or hit the vape pen once or twice a week after work, and I feel better than I used to. To each their own I guess.

I go through 2 ounces/week lol. It takes a lot to get me into a state of mind where I don't have that "impending doom" feeling 24/7.

It makes me so mad that even in Washington, where weed is legal, you still get drug tested for it, yet you can drink ALL you want, and even if it caused you to go into a violent rage and beat your girlfriend every day, as long as you didn't show up to work drunk, you're totes fine.

some movies/shows you can recommend but the typical stoner movies?

Stopped smoking because of severe paranoia and bad thoughts when being high even on small amounts. Well, weed is not for me I guess. Now only drink couple beers once a while and feel way better.

Weed used to be a great medicine, but now all it is; is a drug. An acquaintance of mine is the worst. He used to be a cool guy, now all he does is dab, he refuses to smoke bud because it doesn't get him high. Bud is amazing because it not only makes you feel good, but it can bring a group together. You play vidya or a card game, pass around a piece and just let the good times role. With dabs you heat up that nail, and in about 10 seconds, an entire bowls worth of THC is gone, just like that. It's not enjoyable, and it;s why I never wanna be around people who dab regularly, because I feel like I;m the only one getting high, and I'm only smoking mid shelf weed. Meanwhile, they're getting pissed off that the 3 massive hits of concentrate they just smoke isn't even getting them remotely buzzed.

Sorry for late reply.

Uhh yea my dude, I think I can think of something.

So I like horror and gore. Or just fucked up. My go to guy for all that is Quentin Tarantino. Hostel is good when baked. Makes you feel like you are there. Just recently rewatched Pulp Fiction.

Any more, uhh yea there is documentaries or more intelligent shit that you can watch. Something about being stoned, just makes the boring seem effing fun

I would legit be in jail for murdering someone without weed. I don't think everyone should smoke every day, I don't even think everyone should smoke, but it really helps some people to smoke daily, myself included. Be mindful what things do to you and how they make you feel. If the result isn't positive, stop doing it. Or moderate the hell out of it.

Used to smoke weed only to wank while high :3

I started smoking weed was an everyday smoker and then out of nowhere for some reason I started to get extreme anxiety all the time when I'm high (I use to smoke for my anxiety) Really sucks I guess my tolerance either got too high or I just have no idea so I literally can't smoke gives me shitty anxiety.

Same here bro

I really dont like smoking alone. I like getting high with friends, a gf, etc. I dunno, it's just more fun, otherwise I'm just lame and kind of veg out in my room thinking about life and shit.

thank you, good sir ;)
i recently watched interstellar when i was baked and i was kinda blown. but i also like tarantino.
whiplash is also a good movie.
it´s 4 am here, so i will get a few hours of sleep.
thank you mate and always have a good smoke!

this image is tripping me out. explain how?

This costs 20 bucks. It's huge, it has 4 percs, it's all acrylic.

Call me stupid, but I honestly never knew that there existed an acrylic bong with percs. Has anyone ever smoked one? How would it stack up to glass with the same tech?

Peace out bro

I'm doing it twice this week with friends, but I usually don't do more than once a week. Keeps it fresh. I love thinking about thinking. When you're high you can sort of understand what's going on in your mind a bit more. It's cool as fuck

It helps with my depression.Recently got busted for it so can't smoke and I'm sad as fuck. I have tried anti depressants but they don't work for me.

It's not for everyone, and if you freak out on the devils lettuce don't try to make yourself do it. I know a guy that freaks out every time and it's a real pain in the ass. I keep giving him another chance but he acts scary sometimes and straight ruins my high

theres much better shit out there then weed my friend xd

Nothing like taking care of a nice , hometown triple blown piece of pretty glass. You'll notice a huge difference. But your probably smoking trash anyway

I smoke and/or eat marijuana everyday. I am convinced that switching the intake method helps stave off tolerance. I also switch strains once or twice a week.

I've been thinking about cutting back. I think it interferes with my sleep and results in feeling tired frequently...which I treat with coffee. Maybe if I cut back, I'll feel better.

But I'm bored.

ur a cunt

everything anyone does in life is just chasing dopamine, there's no difference between "actual" happiness and "fake" happiness.
also it's the same
it's exactly the same and it doesn't break when you drop it

Use to smoke everyday. It wasn't a "escape" as much as it was the enjoyment of listening to music while im high or drunk. Personally preferred smoking it bymyself aswell.

Had to quit after i got hypoglycemia from a year of alcohol consumption and withdrawls i didn't think i could get after just one year, shit diet of 1 meal a day as i had a eating dissorder that no meds could help, drinking soda and maybe a sweet snack everyday, and smoking ciggertes and weed as weed increases insulin production and ciggertes lower blood sugers.
Now everytime i smoke i get a whole plethora of symptoms from increased heart rate, numbing of skin, and dehydration to nausia, blurry vission, and warming in my whole body, it's gotten better but i still can't smoke shit.
The kicker is that i grow my own, im sitting on a jar of 73u bubble hash I've been saving for two months, i new zong my sister got me because she didn't know i couldn't smoke at the time, and 4 female plants (sinmint cookies), 2 unknown sex, and 6 males (im going to pull tommorow) in my back yard, been wanting to try these seeds for 3 years and finally got my hands on them (they sell out in minutes)
Really hoping this shit clears up but its gotten better for the 3 months i have it. Quit on 4/20 as i took a dab that i regreted but im a month sober of weed and 3 months of everything else so there is that?

See this is what I wanna hear. I pretty much figured, but there's that cautious side of me who is like "an 18 inch bong with percs, that hits great, and is virtually indestructibl, so what's the catch?"

I understand the catch is more than likely just the stigma that comes with smoking from acrylic, and of course you're smoke won't taste great, because it's acrylic. But other than that, I do feel gypped, because I would use this in a heart beat. Imagine, I wouldn't have to take my bubbler camping anymore because I'm terrified of breaking a glass bong out in the woods.

Hi Matt O!

Where in Washington you at?
Nigga

my buddy used to have a transformer tube. got it from a flea market for like $45. granted it wasnt as big as this, but you could put a bunch of different stuff on it.

Centralia. The city of meth heads and insane old people.

i had a panic attack off some pot a while back and it took me about 15 sessions to enjoy it normally again, since i had to overcome that association between smoking and anxiety

just keep how much you ingest very low for a while and ease back into it slowly. also increased heart rate is normal when you're high

Holy shit I live not very far away at all. To the south.
I also live in a city of methheads. Cowlitz country sucks ass

Like, if my oil pump wasn't out I could come 420 blaze it

I began to have thoughts of the dentist while smoking the other day, and I freaked out, threw up, and couldn't smoke for a week. Granted I have a fear of the dentist so paralyzing that I see a therapist for it, and I'm a frown ass adult, but still, that's never happened before.

lmfao, the amount of africans they can get high with their wastefulasses is ridiculous

That's why I stopped smoking weed for a while. While it's very tempting to self-medicate with weed, it should be more of a life enhancer, rather than something you take primarily to help with depression and other mental health disorders.

Drugs are fucking dumb, I don't understand the appeal
Maybe if someone you know dies, drugs can take the edge off for a bit
but beyond that, I just don't get it

Every weed thread I'm in, there's at least one guy who either lives in Centralia, lives near Centralia, or used live in Centralia. What gives?

yeah weed anxiety is pretty fucking awful if it gets out of control, people say it can feel the same as a bad mushroom trip. unfortunately the fact it's illegal heightens the paranoia in a lot of people

on the positive side i still wanted to get high after freaking out so i was pretty much forced to learn to control my anxious thoughts

I don't know man. Kelso is a shit town.
You ever been?
Centralia is the one with the Carls Jr, right?

why do you eat? why do you jack off? it feels good, it releases dopamine

beyond that everyone has their own reasons. i smoke every day to curb depression, it completely takes over if im sober and i wont leave bed half the time. yeah i depend on it to stay happy now but the depression was chronic before anyways

For me personally, when it comes to weed, I cannot get "relief" if I'm feeling uncomfortable in some way. If I smoke while sad or anxious then I get even more sad or anxious. If I smoke while happy then I feel more happy.

The appeal of weed for me is that it's a fun drug. It's fun to experience something different from everyday life. Conversations on weed are incredibly satisfying, food is delicious, entertainment is even more entertaining, etc. I also use it as a learning tool to question my beliefs and figure out reasons for problems in my life.

What drugs have you tried? There isn't much to not get if you've tried any.

I'm 6' and 130lbs, I don't really like eating either
I just eat because I have to eat to stay alive

That's actually Chehalis, it's at the loves truck stop, but fuck if it matters, because there's nothing separating them. They might as well be one big fuckin' city, and a lot of people here think of it as one city anyways.

And yeah I pass through Kelso every time I go to Winco foods. It really is one big hell hole.

I've recently quit smoking every night because I went on a mushroom trip that basically lead me to realising I've become an addict. I'm ganna chill now and only smoke once in a while like yourself. I've found that it's really easy to not smoke weed, you fill the time with other stuff to do but that first week is fucking lame.

Ah, Kelso/Longview is like that too.
WinCo is the shit, I love the Italian deli subs.
They also have some super dank beer, Mississippi Mud, that I haven't seen elsewhere.

Stop looking at weed as a source of happiness. It obviously isn't. People who think of it that way will be disappointed when they get sober and realize they're still sad like before they smoked.
Recognize if you're the kind of person who's day is shot once they smoke and make a concious decision to abstain until a more appropriate time.
This isn't rocket science.

Thats unhealthy as fuck man XD.

Longview ?

Longview/Kelso yeah

I guess you could separate it by thinking of it as the right and wrong sides of the tracks.

Chehalis has large swaths of historical districts, where it's nothing but 120 year old houses and other various buildings. Those are the safe neighborhoods. Centralia has some old houses and buildings, but it has more of a 70's/80's feel to it, and we literally have a street of houses called Juggalo alley. Then we even have a literal wrong side of the tracks in Centralia which makes Juggalo alley look like Disney land.

tldr faggot

I've only ever passed through on my way up north.
Any good psychedelic hookups?

Don't see many 360 fags here. Usually oly 360. What's up gangsta?

I'm here too mang
>NOTICE ME

if your a faggot before weed your going to be a faggot after weed

this, then I discovered listening to music, drawing, painting and gaming is shittons more fun while baked.

Especially gaming. Everything slows down, it's like you have clairvoyance or some shit.

Thanks OP. It's 4am, I'm out and now all I want to do is slay some fools.

can confirm
faggot friend is still faggot

One of my buds is a pot dealer, but he could get you anything if you gave him enough time, including some dank ass acid, shrooms, dmt, you name it. Also my sister's neighbor could get you some 25-i.

I'm not really into RCs. I'd be down with some shrooms, or DMT. I haven'teven seen it since the rainbow gathering

Hey man, you ever buy glass from the Harrison Mart? I know it's a gas station, but they some sweet looking bongs. I was curious.

I hate people who think this stupidly.

>I can only handle beers and get shit canned over 1, and don't like it that people like vaping a better tasting pure product than smoking a nasty ass bowl

Fuck you you dumb ass stupid kid. I hate stoners who make stupid statements like this.

/post

I honestly don't like pot smokers like OP, and people in general.

You bitch when you first start, you bitch and act crazy when you first start smoking with your friends, you bitch that you're smoking good pot every day, then you bitch about it when you quit.

You can't even enjoy one of the best things in life without being a bitch and making it a bitch. You suck.

You have to smoke and do shit OUTSIDE. I know it may seen a crazy idea to you faggots but you fuckers can live inside all the time.

We should blaze.
Or at least you two should. I'm sans transportation atm

You're dumb ass is completely ignoring what that dude is saying.
He's wondering where the fuck a sense of community went with smoking.
Address his point of view before you tell us yours.

you're lucky as fuck. I know two guys who are dealers that have no access to any psychedelics at all. I wanna get my hands on some so bad.

my wa Sup Forumsros fucked off

1P-LSD is basically LSD but not illegal (yet). You can buy them from online vendors. There's also other psychedelics that, as far as I know, aren't harmful physically that are still not illegal. Like AL-LAD for example has intense visuals but your psychological state isn't effected much so that means less chance of a bad trip. 1P-LSD effect is nearly indistinguishable from real LSD.

phooey

This coming from someone who has never smoked weed, like 100% sure.

What are you even comparing this too? I never mentioned vaping, and what does comparing vaping to weed have to do with beer, or what I said at all? Vaping isn't dabbing, it's vaping. Dabbing is different because it refers to the pressing down of the concentrate onto the nail, hence the literal text book definition.

You could have made a better anology if you compared weed/concentrates to beer/vodka, but even then, by how much? Because an alcoholic drinks anything and everything. I'm simply referring to those who dab so much that they can't even get high anymore. Who wants to be like that? All it shows is you have bad decision making skills, and you have no idea what moderation is.

>2 ounces a week.
Lmfao enjoy your 9-5 and 'crippling' social anxiety. You can't work any real job smoking that much a week or you're lying. 56 grams in a week is 8 grams a day. You'd basically have to have a blunt or joint in your mouth 24/7.

>every single weekend

kys

>chronic

Also morning glory seeds. You can buy them online and there's nothing illegal about them. They contain LSA I believe. They take a bit to prepare if you don't wanna get a sick feeling/vomit. Also there's psilocybin. In your body it converts to the same molecule as if you have taken shrooms. As far as I know it's as harmless as shrooms. But remember, always do your research on the drugs and on the vendors you find. Don't take anything I said as truth if you hadn't researched it and came up with the same conclusions yourself.

I've been smoking weed every day as much as I can throughout the day for roughly 6 years
After about 2 years into it I got into oil and edibles, and stuck with just oil and weed for another 2 years.
About a month ago I got into meth and have been using that and smoking weed.
>inb4 edgy

So far up until this point in my life I did heroin once, shrooms once, coke once, adderall 5 times, xanax once, meth, weed & oil, and I occassionally drink

I can so with full confidence though that 'drugs' never affected my job or ability to work

Is it hard to resist not to do heroin again after doing it once? Also, could you describe it for me, the effect? I've only done weed. I realize you cannot describe heroin effect but can you try? I just like reading people describe drug experience.

I'm high as fuck again.
post good videos.
youtube.com/watch?v=cgvtSBmw8Zw

Federal Analog Act applies in the US, retard.

youtube.com/watch?v=NzSCsbtbiGQ

Sorry I didn't know, no need to call me retard my dude.

shut the fuck up you stupid degenerate, you smoke weed, why should we listen to you.

It's needed when you are basically giving people a false state of mind.
RCs can also be intercepted by customs and despite the fact they are legal, customs will trash them anyway.