youtube.com/watch?v=J6N8ADDDs0k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i don't watch shitty old movies

good job retards

>mfw

It's actually really good.

mueeeaaahhaaaaaa the french

inb4 i dont watch shitty old movies that dont have modern video game resolution

This honestly, when I first saw it I was shocked how well it holds up, I always assumed it was just "good for an old movie" good.

>I always assumed it was just "good for an old movie" good.
This idea triggers me more than any other, I think. That's like saying War and Peace is good for an old book.

Lady from Shanghai and The Third Man are better imo.

>>you haven't seen Orson Welles truly greatest work he ever did

youtube.com/watch?v=RzatDfq1K7I

You're an idiot if you think that trumps the wine commercial.

>citizen kane
>not nashua copiers

nashua confirmed for copierkino

and you're an idiot if you don't know that they both pale in comparison to this one

youtube.com/watch?v=IfR1TwosYQg

>a man who made a living humiliating himself for our benefit, humiliates himself again
>vs a man who made arguably the greatest film ever getting drunk and rambling incoherently about frozen peas and cheap wine

I think I know which is better.

youtube.com/watch?v=eOmYEssdXg8

youtube.com/watch?v=J6N8ADDDs0k

>you a man who's head is so far up his own ass that he takes every thing on the internet seriously and needs to return to reddit

>vs me a man who just came here for some laughs and entertainment

I think I know which one of us is retarded.

fuck the french

fucking hilarious

Who gives a fuck. It's too long.

T Ingmar Bergman

>Bergman calling other movies boring
I love Persona to death, but Bergman's a hack.

Since when 2 hour is too long? I bet you take your 3 hours to watch every brand new female reboot though.

>Bergman's a hack
name your 3 favorite directors and 3 favorite films now, or put your opinion deep inside your mother's anus.

I like how everything in this post is wrong

I have tried, but I fell asleep tbqh

Directors:
Hitchcock
Keaton
Wilder

Films:
The Rules of the Game
12 Angry Men
Sherlock Jr.

lmaooooooo

Why so many shadowed faces?

He looks a lot like Leo DiCaprio here.

It's subtle blackface

>Watching citizen meme
How does it feel to have shit taste?

Ingmar was the Nolan for its time. None of his movies hold up when Kubrick and Welles' are still fine as a wine. You know it's true.

It's you, since you're the first one to bring up reddit unprovoked. You talk like a faggot.

Now explain why do you love Rules of the Game exactly.

no value lost. it's the most overrated snoozefest ever.

Tried a couple of times to watch it. Boring, lost interest and never finished it.

>Ingmar was the Nolan for its time.
That's Hitchcock

books are different from movies, m8. all mediums are different from eachother.

These are the people you share a board with. LMAO 4u

He looks more like this guy, isn't he.

I didn't like it the first time I saw it. I couldn't tell if it was supposed to be funny or not. Eventually you get to the scenes where Octave is running around in a bear suit and everyone's beating each other up, that's hilarious, but then the ending was tragic. Then I started reading more about it, and realized that the whole thing is satire. Everyone is projecting a facade and pretending to be dignified when they're all just horny, selfish, weak humans. The second time I watched it, I caught the subtle humor, and even the ending got a wry smile out of me with the last line.

It is called cinematography.

k, I have nothing on you

Chimes at Midnight and F for Fake are so much better if you want to really make yourself think, the former being of interest to anyone who has some knowledge of Shakespeare and/or the Henriad, and the latter asking questions about authenticity, a concept that has deep resonance in the fields of acting, theatricality, cinema and fiction.
Citizen Kane really gets praise because it was so innovative in cinematography and production design (and narrative too I guess) and for a few years it's been at the point of self-perpetuating mythology where its eminence comes just from being extremely well regarded rather than from its merits as a film itself.

You think it's snoozefest, watch Greed (1924). And realize Citizen Kane is sparking twisted blockbuster.

>Acts like plebbit and wonders why I bring it up

>He's so mad and full of himself that he goes back to his wreddit safe space and seeks upboats to justify being this retarded

You are a retarded faggot and should leave

I saw The Trial and it was so tedious it put me off CK.