The enemies of all sane and rational people have been identified

The enemies of all sane and rational people have been identified.

And Sup Forums hasn't made the cut.

What are we going to do to fix this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P9-8RXw1qZA
youtube.com/watch?v=ja4ZaAtR1A4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

But we're right there; under r/MensRants.

>act like bitches
>get mad when people call you bitches
>act even more like bitches

Kek

Lol I kind of want to date a girl that's cute and willing to kill puppies.

>4/chan/b

I don't think you actually do

Hah, it's a cult.
>Here are our enemies.
>Write them all down and jeer at them.
>Don't ever listen to them or let them speak.
It's like I'm reading about the 2 minutes of hate all over again.

MGTOW is jew bullshit
Most of them are shitskins

That Venn diagram makes no sense at all

>Angela Merkel
>good leader

>abortion is fine
>this is somehow wrong

are those rats?

Fucking sub-humans. You must be a nigger or a sandnigger there is no other way. You don't deserve to be able to use the internet.

>that face

You never dated Crazy.
Trust me, you don't want to.

The fuck is a 4/chan/b?

Mgtow is the final result of feminism. People don't want to get married because of laws that are biased against men and because women are basically garbage now without any social restraints or consequences for their "strong and independent" behavior.

They are a symptom, not a cause of Jewish social engineering.

What the fuck is a PUA?

Problematic Users Association

Is this your uni?

>4/chan/b

They're a little out of touch I think

pick up artist
e.g. guys who take the time to learn the retarded stupid pseudo-alpha posturing bullshit that turns women on

Pick Up Artists I think

Sup Forums is Sup Forums discussing politics.

So any threads on the amazing atheist are our version of the YLYL banana?

POO

I'm REALLY surprised they put Winston Churchill, he was a white man after al

>Sup Forums
>not Sup Forums

wew that was close lads

poolitics

Lol they put thunderfoot

lol they could have saved all that effort typing.

this

Lol mystery still making the list even though he's a wreck at this point. RSD nation makes sense, and Julien pussied out and keeps his pickup shit on the DL now.

Male equivalent of slut. Feminists hate them because... shit, do they even need a reason?

some fuckin top notch analysis right here, good work they're doing there, real goodworks

Why is KiA on there

Yeah maybe back in 2005. Shit's progressed way passed that point. Read Models by Mark Manson. Its all about not being a needy cuck and not letting women control you simply by being completely honest with them

ooOOOH SHIT that intersectionality, those set intersections, looks like someone learned some words from math

Feminists hate GlibbertyGloop for whatever reason

Pick Up Artists, pretty much men who dedicate their lives to laying as many girls as possible. youtube.com/watch?v=P9-8RXw1qZA
youtube.com/watch?v=ja4ZaAtR1A4

yeah you're a fucking idiot, bud

Because they "trick" women into fucking them. These guys use what they've learned about female psychology to fuck women, & there are feminists who believe this is exploiting women. In other words men shouldn't be allowed to learn how women really think...cause...eh...um...RAPE...RAPE...RAPE...RAPE...

>Sup Forums/b

>Thunderf00t
Didn't they try to get him fired.

lol showing Tay and Mike because they're not white trying to bait. Show Austen and Vadim you pussy. Every single guy who's even remotely good at game is white. Julien, Vadim, Tyler, Luke, and Brad

>a handful of no-name youtubers and some subreddits

Is this what passes for academic research these days?

>if you cross someone who plays videogames and someone who dislikes the modern idea of a relationship, you get someone who cruises around insulting women to attract them

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>Bad leaders:
>Stalin
But he did nothing wrong.

Black dude's channel has some good advice desu

I was surprised as well. That cunt was a real fucker back in the day but England needed him at that point in history.

Yes.

And don't forget we need 6 billion more dollars for the funding of the gender studies department.

Aren't we alt-right? Maybe they haven't dug that far down yet since they also don't mention shit like The Daily Shoah.

He quit his job

Shit, even the Turkroach doesn't condone that kind of barbarity.

it's because stormtards are feminist apologists.

Underrated dubs

Yeah but they wouldn't. Eventually he just quit his job at the university and is now making a living of the backs of sweaty neckbeards who want to see the same Anita Sarkeesian refutation for the trillionth time. I don't even know how they consider thunderf00t high profile enough to mention him.

God fucking dammit.

>AngryHarry.com

Well that's a blast from the past, just like his web design.

Also, are Mystery or Sup Forums still doing shit?

>PUAs and anti-PUAs are both problems
What the flying fuck?

To be fair, a lot of them spew shit about basically being able to instantly brainwash a woman into sucking their dick, which would actually be pretty existentially horrifying were it true.

whats the fucking point of this, its like kindergarten

plus regardless of how you feel about them hitler and stalin were both effective leaders obviously

Why is the white woman writing good, and the black woman writing bad?

dats raycis

nah its changed now, now its al labout becoming your best self, and self improvement and deep shit and shit

It seems that for feminists, men are problems.

What would "The glass is fully fucked either way" be? Nihilist?

Honestly, a pretty good episode of a cartoon or something would be:

>guy having trouble getting dates
>runs into pick-up artist, who takes him under his wing
>teaches him how to be alpha, dress well, have a strong pose, and a zero-fucks-given attitude, that sort of thing
>guy practices this, still doesn't get laid
>confronts the PUA
>PUA asks him how much he really cares about getting laid now, reveals that learning to not care was the real lesson all along
>main character is satisfied with this

How the fuck was Hitler a bad leader? He turned the German economy completely around. A leader leads, and Hitler was one of the best at that. I understand that their argument will come down to the holocaust, but that's not relevant to him being a good leader or not, more to him being a kind leader or some shit.

OP's image is pretty outdated, though, so they didn't account for this. It is true the whole "secret female seduction phrase" thing is the domain of sketchy ads and some PUA shit from 10 years ago, though.

Funny how thunderfoot is up there. The one person whos a non retard and makes rational agruements.

>He turned the German economy completely around

I'm not sure if it's true or not, but supposedly what he did was basically take out a fuckton of debt, so even without WWII they would've run into shit from that down the line.

he beat da jooz

Good leaders dont kill themselves in some cuck fuck bunker and lose the first war they lead.

The most disgusting implication of feminism is the soft, indirect, giant implication that women are somehow not as fertile of a ground for evil and contemptible behavior to grow.

It's bullshit. Human beings are shit and the only way not to be is to have a moral framework and decency, and even then it's not a guarantee.

desu the male equivalent of a slut is a virgin

Theres not a single feminist who'd agrue that

>
>mgtow and puas intersect
huh

>a chart as scattered as their minds

the post you are replying to contains the word 'implication'. also, you've never encountered feminist fantasies about how peaceful the world would be if women ruled it? go look up thea beckman, for one.

... or are you setting up a 'no true feminist' argument here?

>good leaders
>michelle obama
???

lmao they know nothing. but i guess that's cool because the IRCs and Sup Forums can continue to work their meme magic

how about not being a woman hating faggot?
there's r9k for that
we need to get the women back on our side