I really doubt you guys would be against race mixing if it really came down to it...

I really doubt you guys would be against race mixing if it really came down to it. If you met a sexy lationa and she had a great personality can you really say with a straight face you would turn her down?

The only reason I've decided to work towards getting married and having kids is to do my part to fight against white genocide. If I can't find a good white woman I'll just date girls and have fun. I'll only have kids with a white woman.

>having kids with a latrina

Their buttholes smell like corn tortillas.

Kind of a put off.

I'm personally into Asians, thank god they're honorary aryans.

I would mix with a Hispanic guy. Not a big fan of white guys.

Well seeing as though regular buttholes smell like shit, i'd say corn tortillas is better

to be honest, i fall madly in love with latinas.

they stir me in ways white women never can.

Race traitor.

>implying my country doesn't consider them white
plus I'm half italian so it's pretty much the same thing desu senpai

Finding a red pilled girl with a good personality and okay looks is much more important than race. If you find that perfect girl and she isn't white you need to be really autistic to turn her down cause of the color of her skin.

Why not mix with Latinos if you're white? That way you get rid of Amerindian ancestry.

Nah, whites and asians don't share that smell that wafts up when you're giving it to them from behind.

It's called satire and hyperbole OP
You'll have a lot better time in life if you know how to recognize it.

There are many good looking latina's, but she looks FAR too native. Only thing going for her is her body.
She's going to look like this in a decade or two.

How do we know Jeb's wife wasn't always like this? :-DDD
It's Jeb after all.

Yeah, my Balkan genes make me crave a good ass and Latinas are known for them.

>taking Sup Forums this serious

No shit we all would. If she's hot as fuck and wants this dick then game on.

I don't give a fuck,

>>have kids with a latina
No.

Mexicans turn into kool-aid people when they hit 25.

I wouldn't throw her out of bed though, true enough.

I and anyone else would fuck her but don't reproduce with her.

ELDER GOD TIER:
>Light skinned Colombian

GOD TIER:
>Light skinned Cuban
>Argentinian
>Uruguayan

Not bad tier:
>Puerto Rican

Bad tier:
>Venezuelan
>Light skinned Dominican

DISGUSTING TIER:
>Mexican & Central Americans
>Bolivians

Asian asshole smells like sesame oil fried pork lo mein

Then you remember she has 12 brothers who all are lazy, fat degenerates and her Uncle Pedro has been deported 3 times and came back and took your job after convicting you boss that he'll work for 2 dollars an hour with his broken English

No ecuadorians......

Women from Guayaquil and Manabi are hot as shit bro.

Post sexy latinas

Sexy Latinas like her are definitely Sup Forums approved

Race mixing is okay if it's with Latinas who are clearly of mostly European descent, East Asians, and Arabs and Persians

I'd fuck a hot Latina, sure.

With a condom.

Conquest of hot women =/= having babies with them

And then you guys cry when white women date Latinos and black guys.

I hate Hispanics and don't consider them human.

I wouldn't date "an attractive" Mexican woman for the same reason I wouldn't date "an attractive" chimpanzee.

A lot of shit comes from persian racemixing. Here have one example

>and Arabs

Never been to Ecuador.
I assume you all look native as fuck, but I could be wrong.
I've been all over Peru.. not very attractive people.

This, as a mexican myself, I can confirm we are all subhuman shits

>PERU
>COMPARING PERU TO ECUADOR FROM ALL FUCKING COUNTRIES.

Ok bro you got it all wrong. People from the Sierra (Highlands) look somewhat indianish, but coast people have fairer skin. Of course there are also niggers, and offsprings from french and german and even iitalian communities from long ass time ago. There's every kinda of woman you can find here.

Can and have son, some things are more important than your own gratification.

I'm not against race-mixing.

I race-mixed with my black wife.

It's my way of getting back at niggers.

The only way we will end niggers once and for all is is traditional men start breeding with black women. All nigger males will eventually die or be in jail and the mixed children will eventually just get whitewashed to the point where the average black person's character is no different than the average person of any other race.

I could race mix with almost any race except blacks. Their genetics negatively dilute too much.

Black genes don't just disappear with whitewashing like Latino or Asian genes might. You get nigger looking great grandchildren.

I think entire point of "anti-racemixing" people should be focusing on actual eugenic systems and making sure retards don't overbreed, regardless of their race.

>Mestizos make up 65% of Ecuadorians
>Indians make up 25%
Yeah, I'll just toss your women under the 'do not fuck' category.

*Technically* I'm mestizo anyways.

English/Eastern Cherokee.

Wouldn't date chick in OP, there are better looking ones.

Wtf is wrong with Yeb, seriously....

>I'm personally into Asians, thank god they're honorary aryans.

>If you met a sexy lationa and she had a great personality can you really say with a straight face you would turn her down?

Yes i have, physically she was perfect, even got a haircut i told her i thought was sexy.

Mentally she was crazy as shit. I found out later she had wrecked a couple of homes cause as a teenager she fucked older married dirtbags (she told them she was 18 or 19)

I knew she was a little off when she talked about how she had cheated on all of her past boyfriends. When she talked about it she expressed no remorse and spoke in the third person. Like a japanese girl.

We worked together, and i don't fuck where I eat. Being a latina, she naturally had a alcoholic drug addict brother with criminal tendencies and mental problems. Tried to help the guy out of pity and he turned out to be the biggest fuckup i've ever met.

So yes, yes i did turn down a fit, cute faced 10/10 Latina with rockin tits and a tight ass.

If you're out there Ricka, I hope you got your head together.

Seriously, hear me out.

In America, white men really do have the opportunity to take all the negro females with even a small chance of doing something with their life (i.e. negresses who finished high school, went to college to study something worthwhile, have stable jobs, have average intelligence, etc).

Now, I'm a high school teacher, right. That's not that incredible, but it's an okay job. My wife, she's a nurse at a hospice. Again, pretty good. We have a daughter. She is a shade or two lighter than my wife. If our daughter marries a white man, their child will be a shade lighter than her.

The most important thing to get out of this is that since my wife and I are decent people our child will be decent too.

And if this trend would continue through America, eventually all good for nothing niggers would be bred out of existence.

Radina doesn't count

Not sure if saved pic I posted awhile ago or googled same thing I did.

>latin people created the first European empire
>biggest influence to the modern western world
>latin people are not white

North American education everybody

I swear to god this looks exactly like this fuccboi I knew in highschool.

I was on the bus coming back from uni one night and saw him, no joke, with an umbrella (no it wasn't raining), a fedora, and a trench coat.

Saved it from here.

Thanks, here's another.

Except that white deaths are outpacing white births and minorities breed like crazy.

Also you are a race traitor.

I have a good white girl now, she's awesome in almost every way except she's a more dominant girl, or likes to act like she is. I wouldn't mind this if she was strong too however that isn't the case, she thinks playing both roles interchangeably is alright. Like when she complains about a stressful day at work for hours and how she needs me now. I don't know how to deal with it sometimes.

She can fucking do all the house shit and is loyal as hell and lost her virginity to me so I deal with it though.

Get out of here filthy gypsie, no one on this board likes you :)

But minorities are killing each other in the streets and prison.

This is a snake that eats itself

Thats bullshit

The smell comes from a bacteria or unhygienic females

If you smell that funk, then put a condom on
I personally lose my boner from the smell

What about your kids though? They're going to be some ugly motherfuckers.

Aye, you have good taste.

Not faster than they can jump over the borders and breed like crazy. Not as long as there is a welfare state that pays for single black moms.

i can race mix because im a guy. girls should not race mix. done

Real recognize real, even through the veil of anonymity.

And my method would reduce the number of single black moms.

Most black moms would be married to white men.

If you had a kid with Jynx Maze it would be 75% white. She's half white

>all romanians are gypsy meme

How's highschool these days?

no, I'm saving myself for an Aryan princess and doing my part to preserve the white race! pick related.

Latinos are like 1/5 Amerindian at the least

I don't want a nigger, I want
And fuck you niggerlover.

>implying Latinas can even compete with the worst of the white races

>great personality
>women

you have much to learn bub

That's such an extreme generalization. It 100% depends on the area said latinos come from.
There are still a lot of full blooded/heavily blooded natives in the Americas.

>pick related.
>pick.

Hey man. I hate niggers more than anybody.

I hate them so much I am stealing their women.

Black women don't want white guys, because most of the time they're way too culturally different.

(You)
And fuck you niggerlover.

I think you have confused. Maybe you shouldn't drink the jew's alcohol so much.

I want to have a pale Japanese beauty but they're nonexistent around here so instead I have a Vietnamese girl.

Life is suffering.

That's the key though.

White men start marrying black women from well-off (white areas).

Through the course of a few generations all ignorant niggers will be bred out of existence.

>Not bad tier:
>Puerto Rican
m8 i live here, put us in kill on sight tier.

t.sheklestein

holy shit shes fine

Note, I'm talking strictly about looks.
I live in Central Florida which you Puertoshits invaded.
Literally disgusting personalities.

why are you faggots responding to this leaf? kys

Goy you'll be hurting them not the other way around

So the remaining white population can be half nigger. No thanks.

Goyim, the issue is there's way more shitskins in this world than whites.

We can't afford to absorb too many.

I'll be hurting who exactly? Niggers? Good.

But white-to-black ratio is 7:1.

That is not half of the population.

America is still mostly white and my plan is only meant to be implemented in the USA and Canada, not Africa.

>Puerto Ricans
>not having a separate tier at the bottom
You must not have ever met one

i fux wit pic related

kek okay

Even just the blacks in the US, how much of an IQ drop would that be?

Even that's dropping the average in the 90s.

refer to:

You forgot to take into account whites not having children and already race mixing.

Puerto Rican girls are nasty

WTF is up with all the puerto rican hate?

I'm not one but alot of friends are puerto rican and they're good people. alot of their women are pretty hot aswell

Cuck fag

Listen to my plan.

If white men start to breed with all the well-educated black women there will be basically no drop in IQ.

I did not say a white chemist should go and breed with a high school dropout.