Which sport's athletes would play the best in another sport? I think Devin Hester would be good at Rugby

Which sport's athletes would play the best in another sport? I think Devin Hester would be good at Rugby

Literally why? You think being fast makes you a great rugby player or something?

Maybe he'd be good at a format like sevens but nothing suggests he'd be a good rugby player.

tim tebow
football

Kek

LeBron football

What would he be? WR?

I was thinking TE/DE

i think some of the 90s russian hockey players could have been good at soccer

like sergei fedorov and pavel bure, speed and finesse would probably translate pretty well

nope, dumbass. lebron goalie at soccer.

game over atheists.

>calling a goalkeeper a goalie

You have to be at least 18 to post here

Waaaaay too much of a pussy he'd get eaten alive in the trenches. Nigga flops on hard lay ups

Hester's footwork, speed, and agility are ridiculous, I think he could have been good at most sports if he had trained from when he was a kid.

Hockey
MMA

Ronda Rousey
Cleveland Browns

Play QB? So she can get injured even harder?

Aroldis Chapman would be a linebacker right now if he grew up in texas and not Cuba

Allen Iverson would have been one hell of a soccer player.

Imagine someone like Shaw in goal too

>Gronk
>COLONIZING negresses

Jarryd Hayne.
All sports

Bretty gud answer

Literally any rugby union player could come in and fucking destroy in nfl

Top kek

Russell Westbrook could've been pretty awesome at soccer me thinks

lol no too lanky

Yeah like all the ones that flaked out of the NFL

Padraig Harrington would be good at lawn bowling

Hester wasn't just fast, his elusiveness in the open field and vision are god tier

Unfortunately he doesn't have much size though, so to succeed in rugby he'd really just be a wing or fullback

Neymar would be great at Diving

nig nogs can't swim, he'd never make it past training

Bo Jackson
Deion Sanders
Jim Thorpe

don't need to swim to be good at flipping into to water

JARRYD HAYNE CUNTTT

Pretty much every NFL WR, RB, FB, TE, DE, LB, S, and CB would be a pro rugby player if they wanted to.

>yfw Travis Kelce does the Cha Cha on those Island Niggers in New Zealand

I'd wholeheartedly agree with this if it wasn't for the fact that rugby requires a fuck ton of stamina.

Bo Jackson.

Anything.

Yeah for like 10 minutes of game time...

Yea, I bet these guys can't jog around a soccer field for 40 minutes with the occasional spring mixed in

>Filename

If he could take a hit he would instaGOAT TE. Like a taller faster Gronk

Disagree. My old teacher who played football in his youth said they had friendly matches against the same club's hockey team, and that the hockey players were like penguins on stilts compared to the footballers. Skating is so different to the movement football requires, that I'm fairly confident that both footballers and hockey players would not do well in each others sports, no matter how fine their movement appears.

which ones were those