Hey guys, this is my first post here so don't be too harsh please :) [Story time]

Hey guys, this is my first post here so don't be too harsh please :) [Story time]

I've been working hard to cope with anxiety and depression, been taking pills and shit but it always seems to fuck my life up. I've been getting good grades in college, but feeling like shit on the inside and like nothing matters. 6 or 5 months ago a friend of mine bought overwatch, didn't like it so I told him if I could use his account to play overwatch, since I've been wanting to play it for SOOOOO long and he told me that it was no problem to him, as you'll guess I got addicted to it and played daily, those were the best months of my life, got new friends to play with and it was an exit to a world where all my problems were gone for the duration of the 3 or 4 matches I played during my free time. 2 months ago my friend told me that he was going to download Hearthstone, which I was OK with it (it's his account). 2 weeks ago his account got banned because he started using hacks to "have more fun" and it ended up in the suspension of his battlenet account. I thought you could only get banned from a game, not the entire account. Anyways, I tried playing other games, like Dota, LoL, Team Fortress but none of them felt like Overwatch. My friends started asking me if I could play and I told them the story and they were actually pretty sad, even tried to save enough to buy me an account but we're all broke :(. I don't live in USA so dollars are pretty expensive in my country. So now that Overwatch is on sale, I created an account hoping that theres a kind soul that maybe, just maybe would gift me Overwatch and help me get the joy of my life back :). I don't lose anything trying, sorry to make you read so much.
If someone maybe wants to, I'd be infinitely grateful.

I don't know how or what to put if you want to gift someting to someone, but I guess my battletag is enough. In that case it is Codegodlike#1674
If you need something extra, just ask me :D
I hope you have a wonderful day :)

Yeah I'll need your password too please

post dick and asshole with timestamp

(Comes to Sup Forums just to beg)

Cornposting?

Jesus fucking hrist, just got work in wallmart, mcdonalds or any other shitty paying job and get that money in 3 days and quit. Stop fucking beging. If underage, go fuck yourself then little shit.

Hey guys, this is my first post here so you should give me money. This is ny favorite board after all, /beg/.

When were faggots allowed to post their sob stories here? Either stop being a pussy or kill yourself. We come here to not give a shit in our own way. Go away

Samefag

Hi guys
>femanon here
Frist post, longtime lurker.
My lil bro is stuck somewhere in Manchester stadium. I talked to the police but they said It would take a crane to pull him out.

I'm 16 and I can't afford a crane.
>pls help

>ps
>I would post pictures but idk how to do it with this phone

Don't be stupid, stupid. You're underage and the OP said he has good grades in college. gtfo lil'shit.

And to the OP: get a fucking job or ask your mommy to buy it for your birthday. We all know you live with them still.

instead of using games as an escape from your pathetic life you could try fixing it instead.