ITT : Underrated older games

ITT : Underrated older games

Other urls found in this thread:

dc.wikia.com/wiki/Looney_Tunes_Vol_1_120
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It was on PC, so not many people heard of it.

It was meh. Tbh it wasn't horrible but the lack of a second joy stick made aiming a bitch

nah, it had auto aim plus you could use the "alternate" controls which made the buttons emulate a joystick so it worked pretty well

OG

really enjoyed bf 1&2

>kids will never understand having friends over to play star wars on ps2 late at night

best nazi strangling game fucking ever

oops

back to Sup Forums u filthy casuals

how the fuck was star wars battlefront "underrated".

are you insane

You get intro

bump

still online, but it's a bit old

>underrated games
>don't mention Zelda

used to play this back in '09.

Earth 2150 series

Nothing says Earth is fucked like having units run out if ammo, and having to be resupplied by helo

underrated bait

Close combats were some of my favorites

Yo where's Lego rock raiders at?

>Best game in the series gets no more recognition

classic

So many console fags in here

wow

Reminder not to support EA's cancerous new battlefront games

Always and forever this series
They remade tomb raider and not this masterpiece
Legacy of Kain, for the uninitiated

Fuck comic book heroes, we need pepsi man to save us

Blinx the Time Sweeper was my fucking jam back in the day.
The concept was so fucking fun, the whole "Collect shit to sell to upgrade your tools" mechanic was great, the soundtrack was bangin, it was a blast.

Skip to 2017 and I'll see some video on YouTube every now and then like "TOP TEN FAILED MASCOTS", "TOP TEN BIGGEST FRANCHISE FAILS", "TOP TEN WORST XBOX GAMES" or something and sure the fuck enough, there's Blinx.

He deserves more love, man...

Oh shit, i remember seeing the advert for blinx 2 masters of time and space in a looney tunes comic book and thinking it was the coolest shit I think that was over 10 years ago though.

I remember wanting the game but I never had the original xbox cause I had the ps2 and couldnt afford more than one thing

Command and Conquer Generals!

Fucking actually found it, the comic has a page on the DC wiki of all things
dc.wikia.com/wiki/Looney_Tunes_Vol_1_120

Saw Blinx 2 between these pages, but never even saw the gameplay and I wanted it so bad. I still kind of do

Maybe emulation works for it?

Great 10/10

Just tormented this the other day. Great so far and there are even online servers

This one is a gem

Never heard if it what's it baout

Goddamned right, user.

I would be very surprised if anyone knew what this was tbh

I can't remember the game play, just loving it. Red alert 2 and c&c3 were more memorable

Ancient Domains of Mystery?

The second one eclipsed the first one

Just grabbed this today

I'm willing to look into emulators.

Apparently the copyright on Blinx expired back in 2015 and Microsoft did fuck all to change that so I'm doubting there's been a rerelease on the xbone or anything like that.

no it's just shit compared to other rts games

Those are excellent games
I wish they brought Commandos strike force on steam.

still playin
>no force powers saber only

Never actually played that one.
One of my favortie 360 games

That's s bit of an embellishment wouldn't you say?

spent so many hours playing the demo for SR1 before I got my hands on it.

I kinda like jedi outcast more, the way you had to start out without force powers. Gave impact to having force powers. Kinda like kotor 1 vs kotor 2

>Minion

Of of the most defining games of all time bro. Especially the second one. For many many people Battlefront 1 & 2 was their reason for loving gaming.

Should i go on

When we lost pandemic is when gaming started dying for me

Wait is this the one with the native American guy? I love that one

Man you guys dissapoint. No love for a game, that still has more human-y Faces/Characters than the last Mass Effect ? Janky as shit but still one of the best RPGs ever made.

It's OG dark souls

Ya man you start the first mission as a native american in a bar getting abducted by aliens. Its fucking awedome. The only negative was the ghost walking was kinda retarded

>rts
kek

The Xbox sequel was fine, but I the original PC version is still probably my all-time favorite game.

I would kill for a remake or sequel.

played through again recently, only vampire rpg I can stand besides LOK series

I couldn't have put it better myself. The fucking dumbest feature. Didn't it give you arrows though or something?

Still play

i used to hack like a motherfucker back in the day. took 30 seconds to make a new account and i was up and running again

why would you make a new account? nobody ever got banned that I know of, what was your name?

I love this game. The scale of it is huge. The only problem with it is that it made me hate games where you can only zoom out a little bit.

no you shouldnt

I'm actually replaying this via emulator. Still fun.

Bf 1&2
>"HOW THE FUCK IS HIS GUN BURST FIRE AND PRUPLE?! WTF?!"
>see same guy
>*one burst dead*
>FUCKKKKK.jpg
>search everywhere in game to see how it is done
>"ahhhhh okay, well, Fuck, I can do THAT."
>get burst rifle
>FUCKKYEEESSSSS.jpg

shit man it was like 5-6 years ago i dont remember the names i used. i would get banned after a half hour or so though

its pretty obvious tbh

Didn't the very first Halo operate on Macintosh computers? I'm fairly certain, correct me if I'm wrong please

Saber skill up and force heal, just to sneak in a bit of extended life.
Oh wait-. And minimal force push and pull, because those fucking spammers push you or choke you off the ledge...

Found a PS2 and this at my step dad's when I was young. Pretty much the only thing I played next to halo

You've played it?

My childhood memories go towards this game. The reason I was a social outcast.

I miss this game. Wish it was on PC.

Bro I was [HACK]Anubis, never got banned
I think SuperAIDS and some other crazy fucks got banned but after 2011 they never did shit to accounts
Elite Squadron was practically killed by hackers - I'm partially to blame for that lol

>used to hack like crazy
>used to hack
>"hack"
Gtfo kid, I bet you can't even "hello world" from scratch. Pathetic peasant. You prob used Cain and Fagbel and felt like you were something.
GET. THE. FUCK. OUT!

Honestly im kind of afraid to even watch gameplay cause im afraid it wont live up to the hype that's slowly been building in my head for the past decade
Especially considering that the reviews are unkind to this series

Pointless movie tie-ins aside, the game is actually solid. Mostly because it just ripped shit straight out of DMC and God of War, but it's probably one of the only good Marvel games.

Cool looking cover, but uhh, why a butter knife?

Does that have something to do with the story?

MATH BLASTER. THE OLD ONE.

> playing battlefront 1
> on kashik
> friend spawn in water, trying to cross map
> shoot him in the head
> he cries

ah, poor man's call of duty /counter strike

used to play it on my dads work laptop

I remember selling a $10 nexon card to my buddy for $30. the good days...

LOVED this game

triggered much?

Ahh Math Blaster. Used to play that gem in the computer lab in 4th grade. Also the Incredible Machine! That was my shit!

Eh, reviews aren't everything, especially when it comes to older games.

Take fucking Goldeneye for example.
I loved it when I was younger and people still praise the fuck out of it, but have you played it lately?
It's aged like fucking sour cream left in a hot car.

underrated

pyccкoй игpe дeти иcпoльзyют мacлo нoжoм opyжиe