Is this the biggest fuck you to the viewers since Endless Eight?

Is this the biggest fuck you to the viewers since Endless Eight?

Jesus christ, what fucking garbage...

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/MrRobot/comments/4sbkje/spoilers_s2e1_a_theory_about_elliots_strict
twitter.com/nicky__santoro/status/764505230004326400
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The non-Elliot parts of the show are so much better than the Elliot parts, I wish he'd just get shanked and killed off so we can focus on anarchists and corporate intrigue and Streep Jr.

what's Endless Eight?

and how is it a fuck you to viewers? it was rather obvious he was in prison and i found it rather entertaining the way there were clear referents to that and how Elliot's unreliable narration got kookier and kookier as the season went along. i mean, Alf? that's bonkers, mate.

i honestly think the only people who are pissed off are those who were outwitted or for some odd reason have elevated the show to Deadwood or The Wire level quality. it's a fun and entertaining show that wears its sources on its sleeve. The Sopranos it aint.

>lol le I guess it from le start im so smart

Fuck off. There were no hints towards it beyond the purely circumstantial.

Take your bullshit to reddit.

this is a reddit show though

>>/tvmblr/

suck my fucking dick you fucking retard

no you didn't know it
no it wasn't obvious

>Fuck off. There were no hints towards it beyond the purely circumstantial.
see what i mean? not all of us are dunces, mate.

has my post become pasta?

watch some real series.
like stranger things.

>sperg can't handle the show about a sperg

it was extremely obvious from episode one

>an already established unreliable narrator is unreliable
>fuck you, it wasn't obvious
may i suggest reading a book or two and sharpening your critical thinking skills? it will do you a world of wonder.

You didn't realize he was in a completely different location to his apartment from season one you spaz?

Between this and people not getting the Fight Club references, this show has the dumbest fan base in history.

>Elliot has a routine
>Prisons have a routine
>Therefore Elliot is in prison

Fuck off, retard

It's explained by Elliot right at the start why he's in a different location.

He moved back in with his mother so it would be easier for him to keep a routine. Not really suspicious at all.

>he missed the part where Elliot was in an obvious prison infirmary after he got beat by Ray.

No seriously. We worked this out weeks ago.
Routine totally different to whats normal
Talking to guys in the same diner.
TYalking with a bunch of black guys.
Hanging out at a basketball game.
Floor of his room had no carpet when he was being sick on it.
And so on.

You want to keep going?

don't forget that his mom acted like a prison guard. only telling him to wake up and go to sleep.

i swear Sup Forums houses the dumbest fuckers

All of these points had rational explanations before the twist, though

Well except the floor of his room, don't remember that

His mom has always been portrayed as a faceless bitch

i am honestly starting to think so. at least those of True Detective had read a book or two. these idiots seem to take everything at face value even when the show has already established Elliot's unreliable narration. jeez, man. i just can't with this. i'm out.

dude, he never had a single line with his mother besides "good night" or whatever the guard said.

He literally had all those conversations about sensitive violent illegal stuff with his "mom" ten feet away in the rocking chair.

The mom never acknowledges the sister once while she is there and talking hacker shit in the next room.

so much suspicious shit

How the fuck did he hack the FBI then?
Who is Ray?
Who are those people wanting to fuck up Elliot because they lost their bitcoins? Where did they suddenly come from?
Who is Leon?
Why does Leon kill them?
How does Elliot receive a call from Tyrell Wellick?

No you didn't know this, fuck you.

>i-i le knew it before le everyone look im smart guys le trust me i knew it!!

look, mate. you stubbornly refused to believe what was obvious to others. now that it has come to pass, you stubbornly refuse to believe it was obvious to others. how big a stubborn dunce are you?

The twist was transparent and you really had to be gullible to not see it coming.

The problem is that TWISTS are something only an adolescent should consider effective or profound and it had no buisiness being in the show after the other retarded one with Slater in S1.

It was never obvious to anyone, the people who claim it was are lying badly. It might have been a throwaway theory in episode 1, like Ray and Badass being imaginary, but no one actually "predicted" it.

Because he's working for the Warden probably who, using the network of criminals in the prison, runs a darkweb site.
The previous IT guy was let go because he was released from prison. Thats why he was confused at Elliots questions.
He screwed over the Silk Road site, like he did in the intro to episode 1 season 1. They realised it was him and beat him.
Tyrell phoned him in the same way he talks to his dad.

I'm not saying we were smart, we just worked out the twist cause we were looking for it after the season 1 twist.

Every single thread on Sup Forums had someone calling it.
And after you read the theory for the first time it made so much sense that I don't see how anyone could've been confused.

Black guy is the warden or prison guard who runs the site on the side.
He gave Elliott access to the computer and legitimately hacked fbi from there
The people who lost the bitcoins were inmates who were involved with the site somehow, buying/selling etc.
Leon is just a hitman protecting elliot for white rose. Rose doesnt want elliot dead for obvious reasons
Tyrell wellick is dead he imagined the call

>not understanding the thematic purpose of endless eight
Fuck off back to r0ddit

oreganoregano

>literally too stupid for mr robot

haha fucking christ you guys are going to have a rough time the first time you try to read something that's not YA

It's not a twist when the audience is supposed to know what is happening the whole time. Retard.

When Elliot says "you knew all along", he meant you (the audience) knew all along.

It wasn't obvious to me in the way that I didn't figure it out myself. But the moment I read it here I thought it made a lot of sense and was actually pretty obvious.

how do you guys explain the fat nigger with the dog then? lol

what the fuck is endless eight

The Slater twist was obvious from the first episode, this however was not.

It's an anime that did the exact same episode 8 times because it was a time loop.

Series of 8 episodes from Haruhi
It was essentially the same 8 episodes but with small differences

>It was never obvious to anyone
you cannot possibly be this delusional. there's no point debating with someone like this is there? have a good one, mate.

some shitty anime literally aired the same episode with slight variations 8 times in a row

just look it up

He's the obviously the warden

At first it was sort of obvious, but then it went 7 episodes with nothing so I was starting to doubt the theory, I felt like this reveal was perfect timing. It still left me a little surprised

>biggest fuck you to the viewers since Endless Eight?
im starting to watch this shit right now

Singlehandedly killed the franchise. Konami wishes it could fuck up that badly.

>lol it was so obvious how did you not see it coming

Where were all these posters 2 episodes ago?

There was more than that.

>every scene of elliot with a s1 character was in the kitchen with a giant table between them
>no physical touching between characters
>elliot's story in general was completely segregated from the other characters even though he was the mastermind behind everything s1

you're delusional if you think the "lol i guessed it :^)" are believable at all.

It's way less impressive to predict something AFTER it happens.

right here you dumb shit. been here since ep 1 because i don't have brain damage.

>Killed the franchise
>New seasons out
>More merch being made
Fucking retard

There are only two seasons of Haruhi, ya idiot.

your memory may be as unreliable as Elliot's if you don't remember people saying he was in prison or incarcerated, possibly in a mental institution since the first episode of this season leaked.

>What are spinoffs and the LNs

I didn't participate in any reddit/Sup Forums discussion about Mr. Robot, nor did I read any fan theories, so I didn't see this coming.

>>no physical touching between characters

Pure circumstantial!

But seriously, Elliot never gets touched by people, especially not people like Angela, Darlene and Gideon. Nothing suspicious there at all.

>>elliot's story in general was completely segregated from the other characters even though he was the mastermind behind everything s1

And he becomes integral in Darlene's plan when he gets to a terminal.

Fuck, now I see why he couldn't just buy a computer.

>Season season finished airing around 2010
>Movie was in 2010 as well
>Only other animated thing was a shitty spin off that no one cared about
>6 years later no third season

Yup, that franchise is still thriving. I bet there's a whole 100 people waiting for the next novel.

>dumber than reddit

pffftt

>it's so obvious guys and makes perfect sense! hehe i saw it from the start
>elliot hacked the fbi from prison, of course i knew this :)
>they cut off the balls off that monument/whatever from the prison :)
>that guy tyrell killed his wife delivered the money and burned it right there, in the middle of the fucking prison!
>fbi female agent almost got shot by chinese terrorist in prison :)
>church and the courtyard are a part of the prison, i was telling this from the start yeah it makes sense :)

fuck everyone posting here

Forgot, the last novel was released 5 years ago as well.

if the setting and circumstances undergo a shift on that level, then yes, however signaled it is, it is a tryhard plot device.

ayy guys look what i found

this is that same racist dude when he was telling a story at the bible study about when he killed some dude in cold blood, obviously resulting in him getting put in jail

theres another indication that he was in jail the whole time

you're trying too hard now

/thread

Some asshole who worked on the show spoiled it after episode 1.

the bull getting it's balls cut off was separate from elliot and had nothing to do with him
the guy burning the money was separate from elliot and had nothing to do with him
fbifu has never interacted with elliot or even had him brought up
prisons have courtyards that often include a mini court with a hoop
prisons have support and church groups and commonly have their own pastor to prosthelytize to prisoners

Fucking retard

also this scene when ray somehow knows about his outburst at the bible study despite not even being in that scene and also somehow has found his journal after he threw it away

what might that indicate?

wow, someone went full sperg. i mean, if it was a genuine twist no one saw coming, well, i'd agree with OP. but we called it multiple times in EACH FUCKING THREAD and people here refuse to believe we did. wtf?

indicates that people are browsing while watching so they can shitpost about stuff they don't understand

what about the fat negro and his white friend driving to the IT guy?
was that in prison too?

>THE REVEAL WAS OBVIOUS THAT MEANS IT'S NOT A TWIST
>IT'S NOT A SHITTY SHOW WITH CONTRIVED WRITING I SWEAR

forty keks anons

The IT was was released from prison. Thats why he couldn't do it anymore.
It was to keep him quiet.

...he works there. that's how he knew.

warden snatches him away at night

do you make everyone think for you or is it only when you watch grown up shows?

watching again and noticed they threw in the Flynt Water Crisis that happened earlier this year

when did they say that?

>How the fuck did he hack the FBI then?
He used Ray's computer.

>Who is Ray?
A prison warden who knew that Elliot was in for hacking.

>Who are those people wanting to fuck up Elliot because they lost their bitcoins? Where did they suddenly come from?
Skinhead prison gang, dingus. You can still coordinate gang activity from a prison.

>Who is Leon?
A Dark Army agent assigned to protect Elliot.

>Why does Leon kill them?
Because they were about to fuck up a guy in his charge.

>How does Elliot receive a call from Tyrell Wellick?
You're allowed to place calls from prison.

I pieced all of this together like 10 seconds after the reveal, get your shit together famalam.

i pretty much fastforward through non-dane chick non-elliot scenes unless they look like significant plot development

saves like 20 minutes every time

>> 73365063
>tfw no a$$stabbin friend to talk about Seinfeld
Why even live?

>grown up shows
>has to rely on shitty twists
lol

Do niggers really love seinfeld?

Can you guys stop fighting and tell me if this is kino or not? Should I watch it? Is it even good?

yet you're still watching well into season two. must be something alluring about those shitty twists, huh?

Yeah, it's the show of the decade.

The line between reality and fiction is very blurred these days. That is, if you're paying enough attention to notice it.

I think the >impication is that Leon is watching Seinfeld because that's one of the things they play at the prison.

>what's Endless Eight

Yeah, the way he talks about it seems like he wouldn't watch it if he had the freedom to choose something different

Just watch the pilot, you'll lose about an hour and decide for yourself if you'll continue.

i order tons of korean food every wednesday and i like to watch shitty american tv shows while im eating

>mfw i've been debating submoronic anime fans
fml

What film is this from? I think I recognize Kengo Kora.

>moeshit

I never read a single fucking theory about prison and now all of a sudden EVERYBODY knew it and it was so obvious.

Seriously, there's a lot of reasons why this season is not as good as the first, you don't have to bullshit this one.

But every second post was 'it's prison/mental Institution'. I had all me bets in MI the whole time.

>I never figured it out so it wasn't obvious
It was obvious from the first episode

Everywhere called it. Sup Forums called it. Fucking Reddit called it. There were literally thousands of posts on twitter and facebook and tumblr and whatever other site could possibly discuss this show about how obvious it was he was in a prison.

Please accept that you are actually not very good at paying attention to the details if you did not even consider this as a possibility.

it has been the most popular fan theory on reddit since some guy posted about it literally from the first episode

reddit.com/r/MrRobot/comments/4sbkje/spoilers_s2e1_a_theory_about_elliots_strict

Godzilla Resurgence

You didn't get, did you?

>When you see a good move, look for a better one

I could've just missed it, I don't go here all the time.

But anyway, the first episode, or at least the second, really should've ended with the FBI girl finding their HQ and Elliot agreeing to help the warden. This season dragged that part for way too long.

even literal niggers saw this and you didnt

twitter.com/nicky__santoro/status/764505230004326400

shame on you Sup Forums

I get what you trying to say but I tend to wait to the end of season and then judge.
Also, the ratio of people enjoying the first episodes of s2 and those thinking they were too slow seems to be like 50:50.
Additionaly, there seems a bunch of people, who don't get the story, like at all. Just lurk the threads here, and if you're masohistic like me also read the posts on bizarro Sup Forums/r*d*i*. I'll guarantee you'll realize this whole show is way too deep for le sheeple, hence the ratings.

>All these posters saying they saw it a mile away.
>not one screencap

>the voice
Is this ray?

‘i dont think im ready to talk about it just yet.'