Would you date a 16-17 year old female if you were a 20-21 year old male

Would you date a 16-17 year old female if you were a 20-21 year old male

its legal in my state, i personally wouldnt tho

>It is legal in the states. Also the guy has a baby face and, looks younger like 17-18 and is super cuuute

No

>What if you worked together and talked and saw each other daily mate

it would depend im 22 though just turned last friday there are 50 year olds i've met that were immature as fuck and teenagers that were more mature but

Still wouldn't thay sketch boi
-FBI is watching -

>I'm mature and, he is kind of immature he is autistic

>It's legal in my state. The age of consent is 16.

i'm guessing he would date you if that's the case though you should try to mold him into the person you want him to be subtly

i did, and wont ever again, because theyre immature and more than likely will cheat and/or leave you for the next best thing. women are never satisfied especially young ones

Still wouldn't. It's a fucking mess. I don't recommend it.

I'm 23 and I am, she just recently turned 17. It's alright but damn you can tell there's a lack of emotional development / resillience there but to be fair i've seen that with most girls.

Fuck no. I remember what I was like at that age.

Jokes on you, i already am.

>I've very loyal, mature for my age, and have graduated early. I think he is the cutest guy ever and would treat him as nicely as I could.

How do you see the relationship? And how do you think she sees it?

No.
Not only is it illegal where I live, my family would frown on me, and there'd be too much of a difference in mind to make it work.

Totally fucking would.

Back when I was 19 I was asked out by a girl I knew who was 13 years old, same as my sister back in the day. I fucking noped at that tho.

>The age of consent here is 16 so its legal, and also my mom thought he was 17-18 and even though my sister has said he is like 23 even though he is 20 becaus of confusion she still told me to go for it

I would date girls as young as 16, and I'm 43.
I would not marry them, but dating is fine depending on their emotional maturity and individual psychosis.
Instead I only have desperate lonely mentally ill women 20 years older than me hitting on me.
Reasons Arizona sucks.

when i was 16 i got with a 12yo (yeah fml) but somehow im still with her to this day, shes now 19 and im 22

Honestly, I just wanted to get someone at the age where I can instill some values into them before they end up jaded and fucked like most people. It's hard, but I feel i'm getting there, but there are always doubts in my mind.
Last boyfriend she had was 18 when she was 15 but her family are alright with me now (not orginally lmao they thought i was a fucking drug dealer)
She seems pretty into the relationship, said that she loved me after only a few months, talks of children after like 9 months etc.

> 43 year old complains only mentally ill women 20 years his senior hit on him
> is mentally ill, chooses to hit on women 27 years his junior

IT'S THE CIRCLE OF LIIIIIIIIIIIIIFE

>Do you guys think I should just stop liking him or what. I really like him.

long story short, I started dating this girl who was 17 and one month away from 18. I met her at a concert, we started talking then ended up having sex at the beach, 4 years later im still with her

I accidentally did. Was 20 dating a 16 year old, but I didn't know that until she told me she wasn't 17. Can't advise it, the immaturity gets to be a real fucking drag.

That actually sounds healthy for you both, I'm happy for you user. I hope all goes well, and I hope you treat her right. There's a fine line between instilling values and emotional manipulation but if your intentions are good then I think there's no problem.

I did when I was 20.

didn't tell anyone though, didn't want to get arrested.

this is a follow up to this message, I was 25 when she was 17/18. Best sex ever, and If i had the choice to do it again i would, so fucking tight.

ohoho i would go much lower than that

Thanks, man. Nah, she's dealt with a lot of emotional manipulation in the past, for the most part I just want to help her with the skills and mindset she needs to succeed.

Legal in UK, just can't take her to bars and clubs...

>DO YOU GUYS THINK I HAVE A CHANCE WITH HIM THOUGH.

gonna need to see tits + timestamp to answer that one

thred ded op

if you need more advice, drop a kik or something. otherwise good luck.