Trump seems to make a lot of easily avoidable rookie mistakes

trump seems to make a lot of easily avoidable rookie mistakes.

Well this is his first year begin president

even bush, who everyone thought was very dumb, didnt do as much bizarrely dumb stuff as trump, like praising 3rd world dictators, posting unfounded conspiracy theories, firing the people investigating him, contradicting his underlings, etc.

The problem is he isn't making first year in the majors mistakes. He's making first year college mistakes.

Hey when you shoot from the hip there will be some misfires but most bullets are hitting their targets

He went from being unquestioned where he could shit can people for looking at him wrong to being under a microscopic and he isnt a career politician

he's under federal investigation for obstructing justice, his muslim bans have been struck down for overreaching, he can't get his own party to support obamacare repeal, and republicans have actually started mentioning impeachment.

he is not hitler like the lib-cucks would have you believe. but he is doing a rather poor job so far.

Yah, an anti-intellectual who employs sycophants and has no government experience is pretty prone to mistakes. How people didn't see this happening to be begin with is beyond me.

>he's under federal investigation for obstructing justice,
He fired Comey for being a fuckface not because he was being investigated. Nothing will come from that.

His ban shouldn't have been struck down. Any judge that did was an Obama appointee liberal bitch

He's not a politician. Politicians on both sides, shadow government and media all resent him because his very existence makes a mockery of them all.

He is still 100% better than Hillary

You'd do the same if you had dementia, op

There's a tortured metaphor. Sounds like it slithered out of Sup Forums somehow.

His muzzie bans were struck down because dems in the judicial are deliberately thwarting his actions. They haven't got a Constitutional leg to stand on, and would or will lose on appeal.

No, it'd pretty much be business as usual with her right now.

Typically, constitutional scholars don't use the word "muzzie".

nope, i dont go to Sup Forums made it up on the fly. Probably why its not that great.

He wasn't dumb by any means. The media portrays Republicans that way because they're mostly left leaning.

uh, not the op you're replying to but, he flat out said in a broadcast interview with Lester Holt that it WAS the Russian thing. Like - flat out.

Two of the judges that struck down the ban were appointed by GW Bush.

Not sure if you're stupid or just trolling?

Yep, business as usual, with lots of graft. Pay to play. Using the IRS to go after opponents...

>business as usual
Yeah she would be selling America to the highest bidder right now. Praise Trump. MAGA

Invalid argument.

He appears to be proud of his incompetence.

the 9nth circuit gets a near majority of their rulings over turned bc they suck at their job

>WAS the Russian thing. Like - flat out.
Yeah it was that they wouldnt say he was in the clear which he is they are looking into his team and Comey wouldnt clear his so he cleared out his desk

Not Dem judges. Try again, this time, go back and do a bit of research.

Or, just listen to Hannity on FOX like you have been. It's all cool, you don't have to be knowledgeable about this or anything, it is the internet after all.

Hi Democratic propaganda machine. Nice lead pic- sex will surely grab more attention than an actual on-topic image.

Most certainly Dem judges. Look it up.

>assumes every post must be an argument
>says he doesn't frequent Sup Forums
I'll take "non sequiturs" for a hundred, please, Alex.

Shut the fuck up and just post pictures

i dont get this argument.

"sure, trump is making many costly errors but he won and hillary lost so therefore everything he does is acceptable!"

just because hillary lost that doesnt mean trump shouldn't try harder to do a good job and overcome his flaws.

you could say "yeah, trump keeps fucking up but at least charles manson isn't president, amirite???"

not only 9th circuit, keep trying FOX viewer.

every single member of the senate intelligence comity and the former cia director have ZERO proof after a year of investigation

WHERES THE BEEF user?

like this one

>wo of the judges that struck down the ban were appointed by GW Bush.

A federal judge in Hawaii is making headlines after temporarily freezing President Donald Trump's revised ban on travelers from several Muslim-majority countries.

In a 43-page ruling, US District Court Judge Derrick Watson issued a scathing rebuke just hours before Trump's revised travel ban was to go into effect Thursday.
"The illogic of the government's contentions is palpable," he said of the ban, which would have temporarily barred travelers from six Muslim countries from entering the United States.
Watson's ruling came after he heard Hawaii's case against the revised ban. The revised ban replaced the one Trump signed in January that was stopped by another federal judge.
Here are five things to know about Watson:
He was Obama's nominee
He was Obama's nominee
He was Obama's nominee
He was Obama's nominee
He was Obama's nominee

Gotta expect that when words like "muzzie" show up in all the majority opinions.

the DOJ began the investigation under 10 days ago, dude.

That beef is classified.

(There may or may not be any actual beef.)

Yup.

Your argument continues to be invalid, as I have never said snything about Sup Forums

Right and Comey wouldnt go out and say that Trump was cleared so he got fired

why is it that no president before trump was so totally incapable of writing a well-reasoned executive order that would avoid being overturned by his predecessor's appointees???

if trump is that incapable then he is not fit to be president.

Watson is registered as an Independent.

this user doesn't understand there's an ongoing investigation and this week Micheal Flynn pleaded the fifth to slow the process on collecting more materials and yes possible evidence.

How about a pussy shot, then.

At this point I'm leaning toward dementia being a real possibility, like another user alluded to.

He absolutely isn't dumb. It's all a trick. Im from México and we ser this practically every election period. He says he will do something amazing that a big group is bothered with and meanwhile is in power steals every cent he can and dissapears when all ends

Probably because they werent being undermined by everyone and had some support

Everyone irrationally hates trump so now matter what he does or what orders he issues they will be challenged even without grounds to do so

Why has his mouth been photoshopped?

thats bs bc if there was beef they would have already been action. every single member and yesterday the former cia directors said "no evidence at this time"
this has been going on since last summer when obama made it known he wanted an investigation on the trump campaign
comey is a fucking hack are you a lefty flip flopper on comey? is this the third of forth time youve changed your mind on comey in the past year?
obama admin. agencies have been looking into trump campaign since last summer. and every single person when asked infront of congress hasnt presented any proof of collusion just rumors , lots of shit gets investigated but in this country you are innocent until proven guilty
its a been almost a year see above everyone EVERY single member has said "not at this time"

the obama administration literally created the travel ban

A Michael Flynn quoted as saying, only guilty people plead the 5th.

That's the way he holds his mouth.

> (You)
>comey is a fucking hack are you a lefty flip flopper on comey? is this the third of forth time youve changed your mind on comey in the past year?
No. Fuck Comey. He got what he deserved

I would believe this if he weren't doing everything possible to draw attention to himself.

that is irrelevant when the bill didnt say anything like that and was created by the obama administration

If you think people don't have very rational reasons for hating the shitgibbon you've a screw loose yourself, m80.

i agree, also with op that trump makes lots of mistakes/missed opportunities that is not typical for politicians and more often then that really is bc he speaks ad lib he doesnt give a silver tongue to listen to but meh losts of blunders and just like any administration i am not going to trust anything at face value regardless of who is in charge

Look, here's the deal: Poor, under educated white men have felt out - especially in the rust belt. They're not smart enough to go out and get an education and unwilling to move to a more prosperous area. So they elected somebody to "shake it up."

Protip: No government is the same as a sole proprietor business. Trump never took his company public because he never wanted to answer to stock holders. If you're a US citizen, you are essentially his stock holder. He doesn't want to answer to you or anybody else. He wants to be a dictator - benevolent and loved, but a dictator nonetheless. Every dictator has their followers - often rabid and cult-ish in behavior. He cannot lead, he has no experience at that. It is not at all as easy as it looks. You actually have to listen to other people. Saying you have "great, tremendous, instincts" does not work in governing a populace.

He lacks the capacity and desire to change. If he did, he could change policies in this country that would last 20 years. This situation was obviously predictable.

list out the objections.

"he is going to kill all Muslims"
"he is going to deport all Mexicans and tan people"
"he a Russian spy"

I'll take a truthful blunderer over a well spoken liar who means nothing they say

Someone recently made a psycholinguistic inventory of his public pronouncements over time and came to a similar conclusion. He is seventy, after all, and has had a hard life of processed fast-food, so senility should be in his cards. Poetic justice, really, considering all the fake medical documentation his trumpsters came up with to "prove" that Her Reptilian Majesty had subcortical dementia.

It's part of the plan. Make the things look like he is trying to do something good but a years later when someone take a closer look at the tiny writing he already has been doing it with other intentions but it's too late to avoid it or fix it and anyone cares it because the new Mr. Fucker president is doing the same.
We were living with this like houndreads of years and only a few ones notice it.
It's really sad that your poasibility to grow and make a better life is in a place you don't like at all and you have anyone to be with

agreed. its no surprise the the past 3 presidents have all expanded executive power and congress is complicit so as shitty as it is it does makes sense that stupid people and someone who can read between the lines would sell a strong man story to victory, it is what the left has fought to bring into the culture and everyone including the right has bought into it for the past 20 years
me too but there is no proof trump tells the truth infact its the opposite he just doesnt in a non politician sounding way which is refreshing but lets not oversell bc if he fucks up we gotta call him out otherwise shit will turn into the uk where party loyalty is the only that matters which leads to a bigger government that promises the world to its particular supporters. also i understand the sentiment to combat the leftists elites like hillary but she is not part of this discussion but thank God she lost
you fell for the okie doke

THE SPICE MUST FLOW!!!

The obvious tin-foil hat answer is that all of his rookie mistakes are news bait to cover up real shady dealings while the power is present.

However, your English comprehension leads me to believe that you are not capable of discussing such matters.

Argument like these , are just either raging trolls with nothing better to do or actual idiots who think making logical fallacies will somehow prove a point, and best left unattended.

>The obvious tin-foil hat answer is that all of his rookie mistakes are news bait to cover up real shady dealings while the power is present.
im a different user but think about what you said for a second. do you honestly believe that the democrat media industry would ignore a real scandal to talk about TWO FUCKING SCOOPS instead? youre givng the exact same answers you are condemning dude

I actually never said I believe the tin-foil hat answer. I think he's just a whacky puppet with too much time on his hands. For his sake though, the tin-foil dealings are more complementing.

>whacky puppet
for who?

okay my bad i thought you were trying to be an ironic fag about it, i understand, carry on

Fuck off shill

My referring them as "tin-foil" should have proven insulting enough, right?

>My referring them as "tin-foil" should have proven insulting enough, right?
this place has changed how i sometimes interpret text that I read here unfortunately

I think we can all agree that its nice to have a president that was actually born in America again

Dont let him off the hook. You were right and he is trying to back away from his statements

I mean for money making schemesters that he has put in power with his position. Not that they haven't been obvious or anything. Rex Tillersauce, etc. But in that regard most presidents are poor in the same way, but they jusy didn't defund science or act like it was cool. I'm in the sciences so I have a special interest in that regard.

Trump is not making any mistakes, he's just a corporate puppet like Hillary, just different owners...

Wow, I knew Trump supporters were stupid but don't they teach the states in elementary school?

I agree with this user, for what its worth

What science did he defund? The EPA and climate change research?

>don't they teach the states in elementary school?
They do and Kenya isnt one of them

perhaps but if thats the case he has cognitive dissonance and i cant fix mental illness only tell them to fuck off but at the same time i honestly do not believe that most the oconversations i have with people online are even real people or authentic opinions so i just kinda gave up on actual responses, fuck this timeline

>>literally retarded
the poor thing...

That's right.
Hawaii is though.

blame hillary she started the rumor

So, he wasnt born there

And he wiretapped Trump, right?
And the world is flat.

Just keep buying the lies they sell you. He isnt Muslims and Michelle isnt a man either i guess.

trump is a cuck, plain and simple. trump supporters only consume bullshit right-wing news. they arent bad people, just poorly informed.

He didnt do it himself and they didnt actually tap wires but yes

hey retard. the DOJ began their investigation 8 days ago.

8 days is not a year, donald jr.

Your bate is so stale, fuck off fish fag

it is bad for the obama administration to investigate possible enemy spies apparently.

Typical liberal douche bag, wont believe the truth when its presented

Um isn't POTUS A job for the Majors? I mean Good ole USA has a lot of people who are relying on POTUS for their safety Rookie mistakes are a big no-no and Trump is already threatening 25 MILLION lives with his Trump-care

We are investigating Trump's obstruction of justice now, the crimes he committed in the last month. So no one was investigating it a year before it happened, genius.

Now its was a spy hunt? Before it didnt even happen now you have to search out the commies?

If there was no Obama-care there would be no Trump-care to threaten people

what didnt happen? i dont understand your argument.

needless to say, trump's support is still relatively strong, but his near-constant flubs may soon catch up to him.

The NIH and an 11% cut to the NSF? That's kind of a big deal for physicists like me who depend on large grants from NSF and DOE. I just finished work with my group on a million dollar NSF grant last year.

Cutting NSF funding reduces afforability for people to obtain higher education (beyond B.S.). In a research university, graduate students funding comes largely from his/her advisors grant funding. Professors choose to 'take on' students as the grant includes a labor cost. Not to mention the implications of slowing scientific advancement as a nation.