Trap thread

trap thread

bonus points for fresh OC

>bonus points
found another redditfag

if anyone comes at you just hit them with a dont you know its current year

personally never thought too skinny was a good look for anyone male or female
you look gorgeous in this pic any thinner and it would be too much bone not enough meat x

These girl's aren't me. I am completely in love with them. I'll post the other two pics I have. Only source I could find was a twitter album that was getting posted around. No clue who they are, I would kill just to hold the one on the right's hand.

wow whos this?

Is that fresh OC?

Thanks much. You guys are pretty sweet for some thirsty neckbeards. I'm glad I stayed up a bit tonight. I'll post the last pic in the set then I'm off to bed.

kittylynn on tumblr

>dont you know its current year
This meme is getting old. The current year has nothing to do with social progress. And if we were truly progressing socially and politically, a tiny minority of delusional faggots wouldn't have so much political power like it does right now.

>because they're not down with the tranny program
Nor should they be. We shouldn't be okay with the propagation of mental illness and misinformation used to protect said mental illness. No one made you ruin your body rather than get actual mental treatment.

I enjoy traps, but I can't stand delusional trannies like you who think they can get away with pretending to be actual women when they are and always will be men. No one likes to watch reality be distorted to fit a sociopolitical agenda just to protect a tiny minority of people who should probably just be institutionalized rather than having the kind of power they have.

Of course, I'm just cis scum. I have no power here. The only weapons I have in this fight is my fists, and you better believe I'll use them if I ever see a disgusting tranny like you in real life. You're not a woman, and you never will be even if you mutilate yourself, so I can hit you all I want. I doubt your faggot boyfriend will put up much of a fight, either.

Pretty sure Ive seen them on tumblr. Not sure what her tumblr eas tho

wish that you would fuck off with these stupid faggot threads and die you fucking loser

Lmao, you should try leaving the basement sometime, m8. The world is pretty different than you have it warped in your mind. I also don't believe I'm a women, that would be a delusion. I'm a transsexual and I'll always be a transsexual. Anyways, goodnight doll and goodnight other anons.

will have you know i just shaved my neckbeard off but ye around this time its normally quite chill its stupid oclock for me and the qt trap that jsut went off though :/

you shouldnt need us to tell you youre beautiful though :( just know you are. get on your bfs ass about it if hes not telling you enough lol

thanks for posting the pics only ever seen like 1 or 2 of them

fuckinnnnn hot thanks bud

Lmao, I bet you're trying to hide your mental breakdown from your safe space being penetrated by logic. Hey, when you go to cut yourself to calm down tonight, try cutting down the street rather than across and do the world a favor.

>"oh look a thumbnail of boipussy. better enter the thread!"

Wherrs the best place to find traps who are dtf or date or whatever. Ive found a few on tinder and have one on hot or not but she literally just started and looks too much like a guy. Any on grinder or just sissys?

Try not being a faggot. Then you won't have to worry about it anymore.

this is the question we all want to know the answer to, unfortunaly thred be ded everyones gone off lol pce l8 im owt

If he looks like a guy, he's a guy. If he wants to be called "she", he needs to pass first. No need to dignify the disgusting ones who should just kill themselves with their desired pronouns.

does it really look the same inpersom??? Ive been strugling with my confidence as a man cause i know its gay but I get rock hard at certatin angles and its fucking with me.

this is really cute

>mentally ill faggot thinks he's better than the mentally ill tranny
both of you kill yourself's please

The non-photoshopped version

plz no...this isnt you is it?

Thank you(: It took forever to get it like that haha

why isn't this useless clitty caged?

also holy shit ye how did i miss that looks amazing :D

hawt

>faggot in a trap thread using stephen cuckbert thinks he's better than either of us

Left yes, right no.

it is, but it's from yesterday. why do you ask?

Oh it is now, these are from a few weeks ago.

loved chatting to you yesterday just this second about to go off :/ y u du dis!?

kik me @AZ_AC fags

pics or it didn't happen

Also, it was mandatory to take in off in order to tuck that tight

I'm confused?

What do you mean by OC?

messaged you last night but passed out ded :/ 5am currently will do the same again lol

newfag go pls

take pics of your small clit in chastity and post em here

It means Orange County dipshit
Duh

Lynch the normie REEEEEEEEEEEE

guessing he meant is it Original Content as in is it you or do you have sauce.

guessing it wasnt oc based on the filename though dont know why people are calling you out but not him zzzzz

all yall are a bunch of new fegerts

ah sorry, i don't have any new pics tonight anyway, but hopefully tomorrow i will

What i am asking, is what constitutes OC, you dumb faggots.

I'm really not in the mood right now to take pictures, maybe next time. sorry:/

Also fuck you.

What do you think it constitutes, dumbass?

cant remember what you said about getting a kik? think you was leaning towards getting one? ye plz? youre so cute i want to cuddle more in private

anyone wonna see more?

would grab and spank

You have to share your Kik/Snapchat, this isn't fair.

oh fuck Is that fresh OC?
huehue

yes, grab your bulge

Sauce?

it obviously wasnt oc so maybe the guy wanted sauce and not actually asking if it was oc hur durr summer times here boizzz

second this, you started posting as the last thread died lets see some more please

OP didn't say the pic was OC dumbass

He just said that OC is appreciated.

It's not that complicated.

oc here :3

Nowadays seeing a vagina on a woman is jarring.

eh i think i'll just stick to these threads for now, sorry ( ´° 3°`)

Contribute you fucks.

:'(

GREAT SHITTT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHA.

FUCKING BONER.

>best trap ive seen in a long time

Yep that's a nice ass, got more?

I can smell a 9-fag

As in trap his log in my mouth, sure

I don't have OC tough.

top kek

going to say what i said last night kiks free and anonymous how come you wont get it?

Yep (;

I got a question, how do you get rid of all of your hair? I think I'd be a decent trap but fuck me my legs and ass are like a jungle and it takes so long to shave

Sauce ??

hnnngh.

oh shit its you i knew i recognized those panties how did the plugged trip out the house go? you better still be in a cage x

jesus fuck thats god tier stuff

Damn it is nice and juicy, those thighs are looking delicious as well

it was good, it was a bit hard to walk, i hope no one noticed. and of course i am Xd

Shit, you've got a cute body. Where you from?

lovely

Thanks (;

Texas

If you feel like chatting my Kik is MattKharn, otherwise keep posting