General Bill thread.

RIP sweet faggot prince

video: liveleak.com/view?i=811_1495498793

LOL

spread this on Twitter guys!

#BustANutForBill #DicksOutForBill

his dick wiggled. anyone have the gif?

I didn't save it

anons have been posting Bill threads all day with dick/nut shots. I'm a proud user rn

When did this happen

Wish there was a chat log

~55 hours ago

can someone write this out

man, video just starts with him dead, i imagine when people saw him laying there emotionless in the chair was when everyone started clicking, but man to see if from the start would be a trip

Poor guy

is that his wife, lol...the embarassment

Comments on the live leak have it

When his wife finds him. The feels.

Windsock penis is pretty funny tho.

This has gotta be the most WTF Story of 2017.

this is the only thing that i think about when i see this nonsense

i have no idea why i would whip my dick out or ejaculate in honor of this old farts perverted ways but i feel a mixture of cringe and sadness when i think about how he died in one of the most embarrassing ways imaginable

#BustANutForBill
#DicksOutForBill

I sure bet his face was red!

Hey OP where is the bit where he jerks it and dies? I want to see the part between life and death help

Anyone have the party of the video where you see the moment of death?

Not Manchester UK, not Pol. , the year is still young

Love sucking people I know. Retired professional discrete. KIK as bill15475 on the y and hoo mess.enger as bill15475 cam chat with chaturbate, same name iam a cocksucker and love it. I like to cam naked for and with guys. I am a cocksucker. Love cum. I am a slut use me for pleasure. Only 2 emails please use my email listed below to communicate. I am a cocksucker. Local guys for FWB> try chaturbate. I lik car sex, I swallow all. bill15475 on the y and hoo please add me try chaturbate its fun and free. Only 2 emails lets meet in chat, I will suck your cock. email me. Brownsville let me cam for you, no recip. Bi Bra lover looking for others. suck and swallow. Let me such your cock. Local guys to the front. bi married, I am always preferred med for sex even while fucking my wife, please view my profile. Westeren Pa. Espcially love sucking someone I know or knows me, its such a turn on. Love sucking mature local guys. I swallow all so car sex is great. Any good chat sites for local guys. Love to make local char friends with common interests. Looking for Brownville mature guys for sucking and friendship. Lets chat, local mature guys only, looking for friends first, then hopefully meeting. What do I love, My face sucking your cock lets chat and see where it goes. hi thanks for responding local guys, hmmmmmmm. cam, chat or meet, we can chat, no strings, hook up, I am a cocksucker or cam if you want, no recip on your part, you watch me. Just looking for othr local guys. Bi married, discrete (totally Totally discrete and expect the same. Looking for older men to becum friends, then lets work on the benefits. Retired professional, have always loved nude men and sucking cock. I love sucking cock, swallowing cum. Love to make friends. Looking for other men who enjoy the same things. Bi married, sane and DDF, totally discrete and expect the same. If you want to be online friends thats cool. Especially from the Brownsville area, please ask me anything you want.

was slightly too long for 1 post, had to cut out the invalid email shit in bold

he died doing what he loved...

You need to go back...

I'm the one who uploaded the original LiveLeak video. There isn't a death recording unfortunately.

How is there not?

the way i understand it, people flooded in when words spread that he was actually dead, and that's what triggered a bot to start recording his show.

if someone who was actually watching when he ate it happened to be recording at the time, it's possible there's video out there somewhere, but doesn't seem likely.

I guarantee Chaturbate has recordings of every live broadcast.

Maybe it didn't look so bad for Bill since there was a girl there. Unless the lady was his daughter!

This is the correct answer.

The watermark at the upper right is camgirlvideos__org but it is hard to find other stuff on that site.

be proud of yourself faggot err Sup Forumsrother, we are. you've done well and made it possible for us to take this wild ride with Bill. wish I could do as much with $13 as you did.
i've wired +100 interwebs to your private account.