This is Johnny. He has a gun and a time machine. Dubs decides what he does...

This is Johnny. He has a gun and a time machine. Dubs decides what he does, but dubs between a get and the corresponding delivery will be ignored.

Shoot the time machine's window out and use it. See what happens.

reroll

winrar lul

Johnny kills himself

Johnny shoots out the window--really more of an indicator, like the sort that might be seen above an elevator. However, he needs more specific instructions with regards to time travel. How should he set the machine before activating it?

Set time machine 4 years in the future to the next American presidential election. Arrive in middle of presidential debate with trump and some other candidate. Shit on floor in front of studio audience

Re-roll

This, reroll

Reroll

More people need to get the fuck in here and help make something happen. Reroll.

This please

Johnny shoots his dick off

Win

go back 100 million years ago, shoot the biggest animal you can find, then come back and see if anything has changed

Winnar

I honestly didn't expect anyone to remember the last thread. Were you there, or is it just that great minds think alike?

This, now that Johnny's been thoroughly circumcised

Johnny orders pizza

Johnny tries to masturbate furiously

Dickless Johnny decides to become a qtpi gf trap begins to cross dress

The last thread was that adventure with bearrow right? If so I was there.
this reroll

puts fingers in blood and rubs on face

Johnny sets time machine back to when America was great 1950...

Johnny paints a swastica on the wall with his bleeding dick cavity

The last thread began with Johnny in front of his house. It was fairly similar in nature to this one, and I'm not sure what you're referring to.

Johnny doesn't know which bathroom to use. Shits his pants

Johnny throws his blow up dick to wall to see if it sticks

Johny crawls into the time machine, and sets it to go to the hospital 20 years from now.

Something different then, in the thread I spoke of we shoved an arrow up a bear's ass and called it a bearrow, then went on an adventure with it.
This reroll

Winner

Send a bullet back in time to 1991 in my dad's junk before he makes the mistake of nuttin' in my mom.

check em

A knock on the door, Johnny opens door, it's Chad!

What pants

This is winner.
Try again next time

Johnny smears poop in open dick wound

aw fuck

Johnny fucks OP's mom and makes OP watch

Reroll

Johnny uses the time machine to go back to his mom's womb.

Reroll

Qtpi gf shows up, can't belive what Johnny has done to himself in her absence

Johnny from the future (who has already figured out how to use the machine) arrives and kills present-time johnny

Johnny uses the time machine to go back in time and rapes his own grandma

Johnny orders a pizza with pineapple on it

Win

winrar.

/thread

Yay

johnny travels back to the supermarket to buy pants

Winrar

Future Johnny rapes present day dead Johnny for the keks

You can't dictate future Johnny's actions unless you first wait until you are future Johnny, at which point you would no longer be the one getting killed.

So we reroll right? Ok.
This

Sorry niggie, dubs calls the shots

Johnny goes back to the past and kills Samurai Jack

Set time machine back 9 months before 2016 presidential election, fucks Hillary Clinton and magically impregnates her

I think he's OP and just set a new rule.
Is that right OP? We rerolling?

If this is OP then we must obey
Reroll

Reroll

Niggers steal the time machine with Johnny inside of it

OP appears on the scene. Johnny proceeds to rape OP because they're both faggots

Fucking tripsss do it OP

Reroll

I'm clarifying the rules, but you don't need to reroll; sorry for being unclear. You are now future Johnny in the present, or, relatively speaking, the past. The other Johnny is dead.

Win win win.
Or do trips not count?

johnny goes back to 1945, when hitler dies, dresses up like hitler and acts like him.

past johnny is resurrected by future johnny, only to kill him again, because fuck past johnny

As future johnny use the time machine to go to visit past johnny before he got killed, then take him to meet future future johnny

Johnny uses the time machine to start over again.

reroll

rollin

rollin

Skin past johnny's face and wear it to fool people into thinking future johnny is past johnny

winrar

Win

CPR didn't work, so Johnny has decided to simply shoot his past self again.

Johnny gets in time machine, types in the date "October 6, 2005" - precisely 9 months before Johnny was born - to fuck his own mother

reroll

Reroll

rolling

Johnny travels back in time and rides a t-rex

Future Johnny is bored, decides to try and suck his own dick by sucking dead johnnys blown off dick

rollin

rawlin

Fuck the dead body with a strap-on (cause johnny already shot his dick off)

reroll

Rollll

rereroll

Johnny time travels to the immediate past and destroys the time machine.

roll for awesomeness

Johnny can't fuck his mother cause he already shot his dick off
Roll

winrar...you sick bastard

Johnny wakes up and discovers it was all a dream. There was no gun or time machine.

Skin dead Johnny and wear him as a skin suit

Rollin

Wew winnar

Johnny time travels to the birth of the universe and meets God making everything out of playdough

Rollin 2

Then the tardis lands in there.