Thai sex Industry user here

Thai sex Industry user here.

Thread fucked off, but still willing to take questions.

I can offer advice to anyone going to Thailand if they want to get a prostitute.

how do i avoid aids

Did you ever fuck an underaged thai hooker?

How much does one generally cost for about 1 hour?

No, youngest I went is 22. Didn't want to get a reputation, as if anyone found out then underage girls would all come to work for me. Brings a lot of heat.

Is there any quality thic ones?

Where to go for a massage with happy ending full service?

Also how much does 2 or 3 for an hour cost? Do they usually let you take pics?

Wow, what's the point of going to thailand if not to put your dick inside curvy 12 and 13 year olds and make them moan?

Depends on a lot of factors. Does she need to speak English? Female or Ladyboy? Anal? Incall or Outcall? Young or old? Busted, decent, or beautiful? Are you paying in baht or dollars?

Can we discuss traps?
Kathoeys or whatever

What's the legality of prostitution there?

What's the youngest you're allowed to fuck in Thailand?
What do you think the ideal age for a whore is?

I lived there for years and ran businesses. If I was a tourist, just another asshole on the lash, maybe 16.

where is the best place to go in Thailand for the sex industry ?

how much for an attractive girl 18-22 with a solid figure, on an hourly basis?

what are some of the best cities in Thailand to get my dick wet?

Yes, but they run a fine line between thicc and chubby. Consequence of most of them being built like toothpicks.

16 is legal in a lot of countries.

Once again, what's the point if not 12 - 13 curvy with pussy hair?

Lets say I'm paying in dollars, and she's beautiful, and she's a Female who doesn't speak English, and is Young

How much in USD?

Let's say I wanted a young, beautiful woman who was born with a vagina, doesn't have to speak English, and I wanted all three of her holes. Baht or dollars, doesn't matter. How much would you expect to pay? Just curious

Any massage PARLOR in Bangkok, any massage place in Pattaya. Thai massage is a real thing, and people are pretty serious about massage as medicine there. You can tell a parlor from a massage studio. If you walk in, windows are draped, low lighting, etc. it's a parlor. If you lie on the table naked with no cover and the lady doesn't say anything about it, it's a parlor.

Where do you get the best deals and still get a reasonably fresh girl? I got a nice soapy massage on a whim the last time I passed through Bangkok, but it was like 3000THB which still seemed kind of expensive to me... Was I expecting too much? If that's the going rate for pooning in Thailand it seems like kind of a lousy sex tourism destination. Please enlighten me.

Pattaya

Can you lick them? If you licked their cunt or ass, how fucked are you?

How young?

Let's say 18-22

Probably $150 an hour.

For those who don't know, 3000 baht is about $90. And full service is simply cheaper for the effort. That, and considering the going rate for a massage is like $40-$50 in Bangkok, you got a deal. Handjobs and blowjobs will cost you between $20-$50 dollars because you get the same result, and the girl has to expend extra effort. Try shooting for the stars user, go full service, 3000 b will get you a half and half at least.

$400 an hour.

About $100 or less. Most girls will do a quickie for around 2000 baht ($60 ish)

You can negotiate with the girl, but I had a no licking policy without a dental dam. Lick at your peril, some girls work between herp outbreaks.

How about 12-14 for the day?

Would it be possible to get a young girl (say, 14) who has only been with a few guys but really enjoys sex, has a bit of pussy hair and a reasonably (but not fully) developed body?

Oh, and to answer your question, go to a club or stroll by the bars. Girls will se a white guy and ask if you want a "drink". $40 will get you a suck, maybe a quickie.

Not one that enjoys sex. But yes to everything else.

at the blowjob bars, do you get your dick sucked raw?

Whats the point of fucking a 12 year old with pussy hair? Why not just fuck a 15 year old instead of a 12 year old that looks 15.

Young girls tend to be managed, not independent, and most of their managers won't allow them to have dates longer than a few hours. Makes no sense to have her in the stable if her holes are stretched from overuse, gotta give her a breather to tighten up and heal. For maybe 3-4 hours, you could do $1500.

Well that would be a requirement. I don't want to fuck a girl that is holding back tears, disinterested, starfishing or in any kind of pain. There ARE girls that young (and younger) in the world who live to be filled with cock, so it can't be that hard to find one.

How hard is it to get a girl that will let you fuck her raw?

Because it's sexy. I don't mean like full bush,but the start of pubic hair.

Yes, but they have flavored condoms available. Thai still believe that HIV can't be transmitted orally, and refuse to believe in aaynptomatic STIs. They will suck your dick raw, but I would use a condom.

How come people find love and happiness and I can't?

i guess it would be fun to teach her how to shave that shit

That's true, but those girls don't fuck for money. They fuck because they love cock and sexual freedom. The 12-14 year olds in the sex industry do it because they are forced into it. You can find a horny 12 year old, but if you want to pay for it, on your terms, you will get a broken girl that is only fucking you so she doesn't get beaten or so she can get drugs to numb the pain.

Not hard. Just have to be lenient about the "girl" part.
In seriousness, more expensive girls and independent girls will let you hit it raw, but you have to provide a clean bill of health. And the less expensive ones will do anything for more money. In short, if you have the cash, you can do whatever you want.

well no girl is ever going to *enjoy* sex with your neckbearded micropeen-having virgin fat ass; 12 or 20 she's just going to zone out and think of something else during your 30 seconds of animal sounds

Is that whatever you want? Like anal, no condom or more like vaginal and bjs?

Because you want love advice from a man who made his money pimping out struggling Thai women. I recommend picking up a bad habit and stop giving a fuck about what people think. People gravitate towards you when you are honest and respect yourself.

sounds like just as big a pain as it is in the US

break down the prices for me in USD

>blowjob in pattaya:
>sex in pattaya (18-30y/o)
>sex in bangkok (18-30y/o)

I ask again. Most fucked up shit you saw overseas

Again, her handlers are going to be cautious to protect their investment. You'll be expected not to cause any harm to her, not leave marks, and certainly not knock her up, because her recuperation means loss of profits. But, it's easier to make 2 dates money from one guy than two guys. Offer her handlers more money 2-3 grand, they will let you whip her, do anal, choke her, etc. But condomless will be very pricey. If she gets pregnant, an abortion will leave scars on her and giving birth will stretch her out. This makes her less valuable.

What is a "clean bill of health"? Do you have to show you don't have ANY STD's or just no AIDS?

It's just less chance of repercussions or getting ripped off, and more girls to choose from, and it's cheaper. But paying for pussy is like paying for anything. If you want your new car loaded down with features, you will have to pay more.

A lot of the stuff being posted here is nonsense. I've worked my way through a few hundred girls in Pattaya and Bangkok. It's illegal for a foreigner to fuck a girl that's under 18 in Thailand. Anyone who reports a foreigner with an underage girl gets a reward, too, so you're stupid if you try asking for an underage girl. On top of that, even if you find an underage girl, she can screw you over, by blackmailing you for lots of baht after the deed is done. If you don't speak Thai or have a lot of experience in Thailand, your odds of even finding an underage girl is pretty much zero. Pattaya has the largest concentration of sex workers, and is cheaper than Bangkok, however if you're willing to spend extra, you can arguably find hotter girls in Bangkok.

is it as good as it looks?

i want to make up for lost time while in my 30s.

Overseas, in my life, or in Thailand?

Wouldn't that make anal cheaper? Or do they figure you're gonna go nuts and don't want the risk?

I'll give you bare minimum prices

Blowjob Pattaya: $20
Sex Pattaya: $50
Sex Bangkok: $30

Thailand

Oh it was full service and the girl was smokin hot. Somehow I just expected it to be cheaper than it was. Thanks for the tip on the bars and clubs. Hopefully I get back there someday and I have more time to poon. Out of curio, in your opinion, how safe is are the bar girls and massage girls disease-wise? Are they tested pretty religiously?

No HIV is the big one. Other girls may want a full work up. Most sex tourists get a full work up before they start their tour.

what are the prices in USD user for the following, respectively
>Sex
In Bangkok and Pattaya
>Blowjob
In Bangkok in Thailand

Lets say the girl is between 18-30. Also, can you barter the price?

Very pricey, Philippines is way cheaper and the girls are not so street wise as the thais

So what is nonsense? No one asked how a girl can screw you over, I've already said Pattaya is better for sex workers, and no one asked about how difficult it would be to procure an underage girl, or what a culture of sex Trafiking has done to the legal climate. People asked me for prices, not whether or not it's hard to get tween pussy.

Short answer is yes, if you like Thai girls. Nature wise, it's paradise, beaches are incredible. If you want to live the ugly side of life, it's pretty much what you expect.

like how much more?
in the US i usually have to pay double.. buts theres such a stigma here. girls will lose business if it gets out they'll do it.. theres actual blacklists for it.
clean STD test is no problem.. need it to do it here already.

how likely would i be to catch something serious barebacking?

If they aren't managed, and if they are cheap, they certainly aren't tested. You gotta be a defensive driver with your dick. And with every sex worker, use protection. No matter where you are.

There's a blowjob place on Soi Post Office in Pattaya. Last time I was there I think a blowjob was 700 baht with the girl I picked. She was good. She snuck a condom on my dick with her mouth and I didn't even know it was there until the end.

Sex in Pattaya (all prices are for short time. Double for long time.)
Beach Road Freelancer - 750 to 1200 baht
Bar girl - 1000 to 1500 baht
Go-Go girl - 2000 to 3000 baht
Soapy Massage girl - 1500 to 3000 baht
Massage girl - 1000 to 1500 baht
Disco freelancer - 1000 to 2000 baht

Those are prices for a girl that's maybe a 6 or 7. A girl that's an 8 or 9 will probably cost 1.5 to 2 times as much, and a girl that's a 10, if you find one, will probably cost 2 to 3 times as much, though if you catch her at the right time, and you'd not a fat, ugly, old guy, her price will stay closer to the base price. All prices in Bangkok will be around 50% higher than Pattaya, give or take.

HIV isn't as endemic as a whole there, but it is among sex workers (IV drugs, multiple sexual partners between checkups). Again, use protection with sex workers, or verify a clean sti test (which can be faked)

Btw, 1000 baht ~ 30 dollars.

That's about right.

Anybody go down to Tijuana?

Bartering is allowed, if you haggle incessantly, she's gonna turn you in to her pimp or the police. It's these girls livelihoods, and whatever makes her more money for less hassle, she's gonna do.

what is a "short time" as opposed to "long time" ?

It's shit. It would be great if it wasn't filled with fucking Mexicans. I like my hometown, Medellin, much better.

$50-100 bar whores
30 min basic session, extras can be negotiated
YMMV

YES is that Hong Kong. I fucked a total babe for 50$.

Saving up for a trip to Medellin

On a scale from 11 to 11 how Australian are you?

Think of it as quickie VS having coke dick.
Short time is 3-10 minutes
Long time is anything after that.

The nonsense is who ever's posting about the girls having "handlers" that control the girls' dates. Never seen anything like that in Thailand once. There's no pimps. The girls pick the bar or agency they want to work for, they pick the customers they want to go with, they negotiate their own price and whether or not they want to go short time or long time.

lets say i already have genital herpes type 1. what girls would that preclude me from fucking?

Colombian. Nice try, ya bloody drongo.

Girls that don't have genital herpes simplex 1

200-300 pesos and you can fuck a street whore

That's like $10

isn't medellin where pablo escobar is from??

Short Time is typically one hour, or until you cum. Whichever is first. If your nice and the girl is having fun with you, she'll sometimes let you go for more than one pop.

Long Time is when the girl spends the whole night with you, typically at your hotel or a love hotel, though sometimes you can pull it off at her place. It's assumed you'll fuck once before you go to bed, and again in the morning, though sometimes you can get a session or two in between those two.

yea but how would they know?

OP, are most of the girls in Thailand shaven or do they leave a little pubic hair down there?

Wrong.

Love the soap shows there.
Finger and dildo fuck girls for $1 tips

Answer the question mate, I'm intrigued

With respect, you are a customer. You did not see the other side of the business, and it's absolutely ludicrous to assume that every girl is an independent at will employee. Also, you started in on this while we were discussing underage sex workers, mostly victims of sexual trafficking. Maybe go back and read for context, or become more familiar with brothels and clubs, as opposed to bar girls and freelancers.

Have you heard of or seen the hymen reproduction surgeries?

Yes

ayeeee