OFFICIAL /SHOOK/ THREAD

OFFICIAL /SHOOK/ THREAD

A list of athletes who were never the same after a game, match or moment.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yoYZf-lBF_U
youtube.com/watch?v=VL8qdIcfBCc
youtu.be/75CrD5xmbnw?t=2m46s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

John wall after the cloud smash announcement

Derek Carr after breaking his leg

Pedro Martinez. ADDS Game 5. Came on in relief and was lights out on short rest...but he pushed himself to the limit and was a shell of what he had the potential to be afterwards.

$cam Newton, Super Bowl 50

Micheal Owen
Chuck Liddell
Owen Hargreaves

Joe Theisman after his leg was annihilated by some black men.

Alds*

Owen Hart after falling from the air and landing neck first into the turn buckle

youtube.com/watch?v=yoYZf-lBF_U

this is one of the only funny /nba/ meme

Still one of the nastiest injuries to this day

Must Ozil after leaving Real

D-Rose after annihilating his knees (twice, for good measure).

Was just about to post this

Brad Lidge after Pujols home run in 2005 NLCS.

>quadruple double

nice.

Steph Curry, Game 7.

That one guy who Cesar Chavez TKOd with like 5 seconds left.
Got like retarded level brain damage

Maicon after getting wrecked by Bale

Dale Earndhart

Until he had a perfect season save wise and closed out a world series

Ryan Howard dying after making the season ending out

youtube.com/watch?v=VL8qdIcfBCc

Easy

Carson Palmer after destroying his elbow in 2006

Dak after NFC championship

He was never the same after this

DELETE THIS RIGHT NOW

Fucking kek

*Mesut

The English National Team after loosing against a part-time dentist

JOHN

FUCKING

NUMBERS

>that look in his eyes

Come on.

Fourth quarter Eli got unmanned by Malcolm Butler and he hasn't been the same since.

>out of the league less than a year later

Is there a video somewhere? It's probably fucked but I've been curious since a kid

Chapecoense after they all died in a plane crash

Ronaldinho 2006 World Cup, he was just not the player that he was after that fateful quarter-final match.

LOL who has a webm of his fall, thats classic

there's photos floating around of medics attending to owen in the ring, putting him into a neckbrace and carrying him out of the ring

the footage of the fall exists but has never been released by WWE

>The French after Agincourt

who /jakedelhomme/ here?

I remember it live

It was really sad
And the cam wasnt on it
Plus they went full dark in the arena

Blue blazer was my favorite at the time
And i knew it was owen all along before it was ever known

Can someone post the webm of Ronda out on her feet?

Nobody really thought Cruz had a chance did they? Be honest.

I HURT MYSELF TODAY

I was gonna say Lidge

Clint Malarchuk after getting his throat sliced open

God Damnit I'd purged that visual from my head.

who is this cute girl?

Sad.

cm punk?

One too many white girls

Stop it.

On October 7, 2008, Malarchuk suffered what, according to his wife, Joan, was a self-inflicted gunshot wound to his chin from a .22 caliber rifle at his residence in Fish Springs, Nevada after a period of stress and domestic problems. The incident was initially described as an accident while hunting rabbits, but both the goalie and his wife have since admitted it was a suicide attempt. On October 10, 2008, The Douglas County, Nevada sheriff's investigation concluded the shooting was accidental under suspicious circumstances, but afterwards Joan Malarchuk said she unequivocally told the sheriff it was a suicide attempt "so that he would get the help he needed".

The browns once they joined NFL

Ulf Nilsson

youtu.be/75CrD5xmbnw?t=2m46s

RG3 in every fucking game

Nigga can never finish a game at this point jesus christ

holy shit

link??

Donovan McNabb. Career became shook after losing Superb Owl.

he was never the same after killing his family and then himself

>no tiger woods after hitting the fire hydrant

Shoot it you fucking midget

>by some black men.
There was only one and that was Lawrence "Cocaine All Day and Night" Taylor.

guess you don't follow soccer

Jordan just took his talent. Space Jam style with one sentence.

deserved his fall
douche

damn :(

THIS

THIIIISSSSSS

>The day before game 4 of the Bulls Suns finals with the Bulls leading the series 2-1. Michael and Charles Barkley went golfing. They played 48 holes of golf. And Michael bought Charles a $20,000 diamond earring. Johnny asked MJ, “what did you do all that for?” Michael responded, “he won’t get in my way the rest of the series, what’s $20,000 to me? Charles thinks we’re great friends. I hate that fat fuck.” Jordan dropped 55 in game 4 and Barkley never touched him once.

>forgetting about Bo Jackson

Is MJ GOAT at making niggas shook or what?

Anderson Silva after the Weidman KO
Chuck Liddell after the Jackson KO
Clint Malarchuk
Johny Hendricks after GSP

there was a time when people didn't carry computers with digital cameras in their pockets all the time

The entirety of Oakland after getting their asshole pushed in by the buncos tomorrow.

MJ ALLEGEDLY used to beat the shit out of his teammates in the locker room because he knew no one would touch him because he was the franchise.
He's ALLEGEDLY a miserable sour fuck that no one who knows him wants to be around.
ALLEGEDLY, anyway.

Hmm.

Maybe his father can shed some light on the subject -- how can we get in touch with his father?

>this hasn't been posted

Shoot you fucking midget

I already posted that pinche indio

Except France won the 100 years war and kicked the English out of mainland EUrope (except for Calais)

FOUR
O
U
R

>As Michael Leahy reported in his book, When Nothing Else Matters: Michael Jordan's Last Comeback, and for the Washington Post, Jordan thought he could toughen up Brown by breaking him down and forcing him to stand up for himself. In Jordan's world, that meant he "ritually reduced Brown to tears in front of the team," and, more reprehensibly, constantly referred to Brown as a "flaming faggot."

No one got more shook after a devastating loss than the entire 49ers team, but not after the NFCCG. Nah, that moment was saved for "Turkey on the 50" at Levi's Stadium, when Seattle basically BTFO of the Niners in their new home and ate the winner's dinner on the 50 yard line. Whole organization has been shook since.

>Barkley
>Brown
>Elho
>Bogues

Is there anyone who else who was shook by MJ?

Chamillionaire, nigga wasn't heard from again after "ridin dirty"

I can't believe 5 sacks and 4 passing yards happened in a real professional football game

>“They were just chilling and I said, ‘I don’t mean to be rude, but Mike, I just wanted to know if I could get a picture.” Although Cham was expecting to get a “No” from the get-go, he wasn’t expecting Jordan’s delivery.

>According to Chamillionaire, Jordan said, “I ain’t taking pictures with no nigga.” Stunned the rapper thought the basketball star didn’t hear him correctly and tried to smooth things over by explaining he just paid 7 Gs for one of his jerseys. Jordan’s response was, “You know what, I tell you what, you pay $15,000 right now for a jersey from me and I’ll take a picture with you.”

Josh Hamilton. No single incident to pinpoint. Just, damn...

That shit pretty much doomed the whole team

>Rodney McCray joined the Chicago Bulls in the 1992-1993 season at the age of 31. He was a very serviceable forward who had just averaged 16.6 points and 8.2 rebounds three years prior.

>'He's the most viciously competitive player I've ever seen. That's what makes him, I think, the greatest player ever. He has practically ruined [reserve forward] Rodney McCray for us.' When the two players are on opposite teams in scrimmages, the source says, "[ Jordan] is in Rodney's face, screaming, 'You're a loser! You've always been a loser!' Rodney can hardly put up a jumper now.’

>McCray ended up winning a title that year, but only averaged 15.9 minutes per game. It was also the last season he ever played.

This is real
This is fake as fuck and Chuck wasn't shook, they were friends for years after this and only stopped being friends after Chuck said something about Jordan when he was the Wizards GM.
You're a retard.
This is real but exaggerated.
This is real