It took Nords until the 9th century AD to make this >Ancient Greeks were writing the Iliad...

>It took Nords until the 9th century AD to make this >Ancient Greeks were writing the Iliad, theatre plays and philosophical texts 1400 years earlier in 500 BC >Nords are the master race

Yeah well what has Greece done for us lately

its almost as if older civilizations somehow had more time to create things

You're making the same argument. Why were they so late to the civilization game? One explanation is weather and food scarcity.

>they used to be Vikings
>now they're the cuck kings

It'd be like poetry if it weren't so sad

In 5 decades the nords and greeks will be mudshits, so who fucking cares?

civilization is overrated

Stop trying to create division, proxySJW.

saged

>Implying runestones aren't cool as fuck

You haven't done anything interesting for centuries, Greecicles.

Turks aren't mudshits?

t abbo

>this kills the Greek

Don't go patting yourself on the back too hard. Ancient greeks were black.

>Kangs and shit, ya know?

vikings were busy surviving, they didnt have time for sitting around on their hilltops arguing and questioning everything, and wrestling eachother naked.

Ancient Greece was Black

Ancient Vikings were black

Greeks are superior.

Skyrim belongs to the Nords!

we wuz kangz

we waz pharaohs

You need to save them as jpegs and let the quality massively decline first.

Nords are a skyrim race you imbecile

we png's & kangz

Our culture never created written language. Even when the white man came, we still never tried to make a written language, not until we were more educated. Song and dance is the best way to communicate. Europeans will never understand.

Eat shit, script writers. I will tell you stories of my ancestors by dancing and chanting. My throat singing is well respected amongst my elders.

Heyuhahhueaehua
Uhyaaheyamaheya
Unimeyanahey

we built the black piramyd of giza

*Proceeds to dance around in a circle, kicking a leg up which is followed by a stomp.*

to store grain

I think runes are rather aesthetic and pleasing to look at.

Greeks also were also intrumental in spreading christianity which is the most cucked religion of all time. Also philosophy is overrated. But let's get along as indo-europeans. The spartans at least should be deeply admired.

AH YA HEY OOO UM YA

AH YA HEY OOO UM YA

OOO WA HA HA HA

*Strange throat clucking sounds*

we ferdinand magellan

What's the "100" in the corner of all these images about?

*Raises two fists into the air and then opens them up, fingers extended and lowers his hands out to the his sides slowly, depicting rain falling from the sky*

WO

WO

WO

AH HOOOOO UMM YA HA

*Twirls around very fast*

Reminder that Mediterranean is the greatest race and the roots of Western Civilization. Yes, even the Persian were better than you.

we black civilization

it looks more like the darkies are shaving the lighter egyptian's pubes or rubbing them down with lube. still pretty fucked up.

Nice try, Jew. Tell the Elders you failed and leave the Polish alone, cuck.

>not understanding why Germanics took longer to become technological masters

When it's so god damn cold out you only worry about if you'll wake up the next day, you don't spend a lot of time making shit and talking about bullshit.

I like Akkadian more.

Heyuhumhenaha
Huyamuniya
Huyamuniya
HI Hi Hi

*Curls up into the fetal position and goes silent*

niggers use that emoticon in their memes to imply what is said is 100% true

The North was covered in an uninhabitable glacier until about 11,000 years ago. It wasn't very habitable even after that for thousands of years.

>That pic

TOPKEK thanks based Breivik.

If they say so. I don't see how any one else is supposed to ascertain that.

we waz holy greek empire of the middle agez

we compozers an shiit

The Ancient Alien theory actually makes more sense lol. That is the most impractical way to store grain imaginable.

>Europeans give a nigger some clothes and paint a picture of the exotic specimen

WE WAZ DA OCEANIC EXPLORERZ

That's my fetish.

we vivaldi

That's great honey now pay back your debt to the nords aka Germany

we civilized men

So I know I'm going to get a lot of shit for saying this on this board but verbal stories and songs are one of the most important reasons why Iran has survived as a unique culture in the middle east. The Arabs basically tried to wipe out their heritage but the Iranians have a strong oral tradition of basically performing one-man plays reciting Persian legends and folklore.

I think they managed to pass on something like 10,000 stories otherwise lost after the Arabs tried burning all their libraries.

PAY
DEBTS

>"AYO HOL UP SCANDINAVIA IS SNOWNIGGALAND WE WUZ REAL CIVILIZATION"

We know Greece, but we help borrow you money, can we please get the money back soon?

Arise chicken
Chicken arise

Wow it's like you literally answered your own question!

>Read Illiad
>Literally every single hero has blonde hair and blue eyes
L
O
L