Bandcamp Thread

Last one is archived. Post your stuff and listen to other folks.

Other urls found in this thread:

wattersonjams.bandcamp.com/album/feel-good-forever
noriginal.bandcamp.com
weptmusic.bandcamp.com/
maxrawlings.bandcamp.com/releases
erictaxxon.bandcamp.com/
slowhorsepublishing.bandcamp.com/album/how-the-mighty-have-fallen
lovecrypt.bandcamp.com/album/y-o-u-l-i-t-t-l-e-c-u-n-t
noiseblackcat.bandcamp.com/
christianlovers.bandcamp.com/
clyp.it/yybmdzcw?token=00450dc015be4e599bc7b592f5ab47f4
rednevada.bandcamp.com/
ombudsman.bandcamp.com/
apaleskinmexican.bandcamp.com
varsas.bandcamp.com/
pxlsequence.bandcamp.com/album/valleys-ep
tearsofchronus.bandcamp.com/track/in-the-awake-2
catorgan.bandcamp.com/
weptmusic.bandcamp.com
scrugley.bandcamp.com/
cereal7.bandcamp.com/album/seven
jacobhutto.bandcamp.com
bradleylayne.bandcamp.com/album/warped
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

wattersonjams.bandcamp.com/album/feel-good-forever
>shoegaze with 90s emo, post rock, black metal etc influences, kinda all over
>personal lyrics about loss and discontent
>ffo: Swirlies, Have A Nice Life, maybe Elliott Smith? (don't shoot me)
>free as fuck so feel free to take it

musix to remix ur musix to

noriginal.bandcamp.com

>experimental
>boom bap
>rap

weptmusic.bandcamp.com/

>midwest emo, dream pop

maxrawlings.bandcamp.com/releases

>folk
i'm kinda done shilling my songs. i'll probably stick around for the next few threads. this is only two minutes or so, i'd appreciate feedback.

Good stuff ITT

erictaxxon.bandcamp.com/

>electronic
>some emotions

Leaving some feedback tonight, I always appreciate getting feedback myself.

slowhorsepublishing.bandcamp.com/album/how-the-mighty-have-fallen

>experimental
>tapeloops
>vaporwave

Final Luxury Hotel album out now!

>Industrial Hip-Hop
>Noise
>FFO Death Grips, Techno Animal, Merzbow, Whitehouse, Suicide, Clipping, etc...
>It's under 6 minutes, give it a listen

lovecrypt.bandcamp.com/album/y-o-u-l-i-t-t-l-e-c-u-n-t
RECS

jesus christ finally somebody with a band and good production. the songwriting could literally be shit and it would still be better than 90% of the swill on these threads. luckily the songwriting is pretty good.

Shit, forgot to rec:

From that picture I was expecting tempoless acoustic guitar strums recorded with a laptop mic, but this is actually pretty decently recorded. Lyrics are pretty repetitive, but that gives it a bit of a traditional folk touch that could be seen as extra authentic. Hope you come out with an album.

i've been posting this song for 3 days and that's the first actual comment on the music i've gotten so far besides "good" or "rec". i really appreciate it, even if it's just a few sentences.

yeah, if it ever gets on an album i'll re-record the vocals so one of the tracks is doing harmonies, otherwise the melody gets a little boring.

and yeah the picture is ass.

muh dudes

As for my music:
noiseblackcat.bandcamp.com/
>noise
>drone
>ambient
>(dark ambient on the split with Wreckage)

Just released this split with See Through Buildings and i have a split with Ritual Chair coming up

I'm digging it man, I like the play style. Your voice fits well.

This would be super chill driving music. Are you trying to write an EP?

*cough*

thanks, i appreciate it.

as for an ep, i've been working on some material. i really hate filler tho so i'm trying to make sure all the songs are pretty quality, and don't wear their influences on their sleeve too much.

Take your time dude, post some more single songs here and there. Take it easy. It'll all come.

What styles influence you? It'd be kinda cool if you had some minimal rhythmic stuff going on (even just some guitar tapping with your hand on the body) to help add a bit of structure imho

ugh! sorry i didn't see that. the thread archived by the time i could see your comments.

i appreciate the criticisms, because they're all perfectly valid. there was not a lot of effort put in: only because for a while i couldn't commit to putting together songs that are lyrically and melodically more complex, so instead i decided to whip up something simple. i'm not too concerned. simple is good for an intro or closer. maybe vocal harmonies will pretty things up.

desu going through tough depression, writing any material is hard if you can't muster up the motivation.

christianlovers.bandcamp.com/
>noise, improvisation, powerviolence, black metal

Here's a peak at a rough demo of a new song we are making:
clyp.it/yybmdzcw?token=00450dc015be4e599bc7b592f5ab47f4

my favs:

rednevada.bandcamp.com/

An Album for the end of the World:

Use discount code "nevada25" for 25% off!

>IDM
>Ambient
>Drone
>Orchestral

Constant:

>IDM
>Ambient
>Drone
>Experimental

Lost in Transit

>IDM
>Ambient
>Drone
>Experimental

For Your Consideration:

>lo-fi hip hop
>chill
>trip hop

On sale for $1 until official release!

Ombudsman - Holographic Remixes

ombudsman.bandcamp.com/

>IDM
>Mash-ups
>Remixes
>Experimental

Free album download. Cheers!

I gotcha, just wanted to make sure you know people do try and give feedback sometimes. Tbh the bandcamp threads are way better than the ITT: All ones.

And yeah, context is important for a track like that. I'm hesitant to release single tracks because of that...like everything to fit together. Best wishes with your depression man. Remember to be active and eat right. Try to volunteer at an animal shelter, or even get a dog if you don't have one. Helped me more than any chemicals, and I've been through the ringer.

>influences
probably the usual for a sad guy on mu. your elliott smiths. your nick drakes. xiu xius.

ooops i bumped it

apaleskinmexican.bandcamp.com
>Alternative
>plunderphonics
>powerelectronics,
>Electronic
>mallsoft
>vaporwave
>breakcore
>anything

bump

I'm listening to For Your Consideration, it's pretty typical and trendy lofi hiphop but there's some stuff that makes it interesting like the overall glitchiness and creative use of samples. Points down for sampling literally just an older trip hop track on track 4 though.

why is this so dead

Great music with a catchy riff. This actually sounds like folk unlike the laptop mic musicians that just label themselves as folk.

Cephalopulous.bandcamp.com

>Noise Rock
>Cephalopop
>Soundtrack To The Impending Squid Armageddon

Many artists here have good production, but I would still take bad sound if the overall music is better. Sadly it's not the case with Wept, it's just too generic for me.
I don't really like the new song tbqh
You did good on the last split, but please, avoid distorted samples. It might be just my opinion, I never liked sampling in noise, it didn't feel right in While You Were Out either.

varsas.bandcamp.com/
>Music and "music"

Shum: harsh noise, drone, HNW, glitch, lowercase, collection of sounds that please my ears
Gub: indie rock, blues, noise rock, literal experimentation, early attempts at music
Phobos: black metal, dungeon synth in the future
varsás gábor: lo-fi hip hop, boom bap

pxlsequence.bandcamp.com/album/valleys-ep

>piano >loops >ambient >chill >lofi >experimental

THX for listening and feedback.

Rec:

New single from my upcoming album which ties back in to the storyline my albums Leviathan and Trinity established, following after the events of Leviathan. I'll be releasing a series of novels to accompany this storyline, so keep an eye out.

>atmospheric rock/metalgaze

tearsofchronus.bandcamp.com/track/in-the-awake-2

Reccing Don't recognize many others, will listen to a few before my night's through. Until then, stay gloomy.

>comfy
>sound collage
>samples, plunderphonics

catorgan.bandcamp.com/

>weptmusic.bandcamp.com

The vocals and the arrangements feel familiar but I don't feel that makes this generic, if anything it contributes to the air of nostalgia that this album offers. The diversity in styles, which is noticeable in just the first track-to-track-transitions, makes this feel really honest. I love the progressions in the context of each different style, each piece breathes easily on its own but they all feel part of the same thought process. The gentle vocals do the same, huge Gin Blossoms vibe with a strong midwest emo twist. There's just a lot to love about this album even though it's not specifically my style. It's just a pure, honest album, and the only criticism I can offer to it is that it feels like it's been done before, but not in /quite/ the same way still. I don't know if I'll come back to this album but I'll bookmark it just in case I feel like giving it another spin, 'cause I'm glad I decided to. Kudos, mate.

scrugley.bandcamp.com/

>depressive / melancholic tunes
>pick your poison, each release its different
>not really making music anymore, but I still enjoy these threads
>added some unreleased tracks in some releases (Transient Life, Departure & Uncontrolled Dreams..)

reccing
dad
god
godx2

checking everything else now

cereal7.bandcamp.com/album/seven
>hip hop
>stolen verses

Bump

jacobhutto.bandcamp.com

>Experimental, Various Genres

>TWO BRAND NEW ALBUMS

>Into The Storm.
>Alt-Country, Ambient, Bedroom Pop, Folk, Folktronica, Freak Folk, Healing, Lo-Fi, Mental Health, Orchestral Pop, Singer-Songwriter, Soul.

>Where's The Humanity?
>Ambient, Chillwave, Field Recordings, Hypnagogic Pop, Lo-Fi, Musique Concrete, Noise, Progressive Electronic, Synthpop, Vaporwave.

Support, scrobble, or review on RYM. Any feedback of any kind would be greatly appreciated. Thank You. :)

Buddies:

bradleylayne.bandcamp.com/album/warped
>Noise
>Drone
>Ambient
>Experimental

bump

bump